Ass Appreciation Thread

I woke up in an angry mood so I decided I am going to push myself into a space of vulnerability so I can discover what I need today.

Here is a no filter, no crop photo, side shot of me and my thick self.

I guess it fits for the boob or ass thread!

Last edited:
I woke up in an angry mood so I decided I am going to push myself into a space of vulnerability so I can discover what I need today.

You, Gurrl... ;)

Thank you. You know THIS old guy thinks you're Gorgeous. :rose::kiss:

I am saddened that you seem to think being "thick" somehow makes you less attractive. I hope your mood improves and that you have a great day. :rose:

I wasn't fishing for compliments, I promise. But thanks all. :rose:

I'm in a weird head space but I will be ok!

I'd hit it.

Hi Elle :)

I wanted to show you my bitey buns yesterday, but Lit doesn't agree, so you get one bite and some fingerprints instead.

stormtrooper-hit.jpg

Come back to bed.

Back