Top 200 reasons why RoryN won't leave Jan. 1 like he promised

raw

27. If I stay maybe Ann will forgive me for being such a putz.

What number are we on?

108. The GLBT board has a moderator opening.

Can I buy you a beer or something?

You do realize that you are also losing Patient1 for all of 2017 due to the stupid wager? We ALL thought Clinton would win, but I've learned never to bet on an election no matter how sure I am of anything.

Once Obama won in 2008, I realized anything could happen and probably would. I'd have sworn that a black man would never be president because too many people would support him unti they got to the voting booth and then really voted as "no black man is going to be MY president..." I guess I had the right idea but the wrong election. It took until 2016 for the racist rednecks to appear to vote in Trump.

You do realize that you are also losing Patient1 for all of 2017 due to the stupid wager? We ALL thought Clinton would win, but I've learned never to bet on an election no matter how sure I am of anything.

Once Obama won in 2008, I realized anything could happen and probably would. I'd have sworn that a black man would never be president because too many people would support him unti they got to the voting booth and then really voted as "no black man is going to be MY president..." I guess I had the right idea but the wrong election. It took until 2016 for the racist rednecks to appear to vote in Trump.

You do realize you just called half the country racist rednecks? That right there is why your woman lost. It will take time for you to figure it out.

We're "patient" tho. :)

So for libs., Obama will always be "the black president" and his election signifies a victory in the area of human rights, in that a black man was elected instead of a white man.
I thought that he was elected mainly for other qualities, including his charisma and electoral platform.

I guess the same logic explains why they were so loyal to Hillary, and stuck by her side even in the face of hard cortuption.
Because they wanted to have a woman as a president and all the other camdidates were male.

Next election cycle, they might throw in a budhist.

*chuckle*

"I'm falling, someone help me!"

Reach over here!

"Why did you let go?"

Just wanted to shake your hand and say goodbye.

Last edited:
Back