Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT your set is small, but I can immediately think of two more Litsters who are in your exact category :)
ICT I'm unable to bring to mind any other Litsters from the UK who are male and married and not messing around and not looking for sex. Oh, and who are still here. :)

IACT I think a weirdly British sense of humour actually goes over very well on here ;)
IACT my sense of humour may be too weird then, even by British Standards. All too often, it seems to go over people's heads, or under their radar, or whatever. :(

IFCT I do go on a bit.

ICT I'm unable to bring to mind any other Litsters from the UK who are male and married and not messing around and not looking for sex. Oh, and who are still here. :)

Hey, Mindfondler, you are not alone. I am male, very happily married, not messing around and not looking for sex (other than with my wife :D). SuckonSimon also fits the bill here. All of us, however, share a British sensibility when it comes to humour - the rest of Lit can judge for themselves whether this is a good thing or not... ;)

Hey, Mindfondler, you are not alone. I am male, very happily married, not messing around and not looking for sex (other than with my wife :D). SuckonSimon also fits the bill here. All of us, however, share a British sensibility when it comes to humour - the rest of Lit can judge for themselves whether this is a good thing or not... ;)
YIPPEE!!! *waves to Hornblende and SuckonSimon* :nana::nana::nana:

*offers tea and biscuits*

ICT I didn't know that before. :)

She's so VERY lucky! But I think this is one reason why so many admire you both so much. Personally, I love that you are 'safe' for me to flirt with! *big hugs to you both*

ICT I'm full of fears and I do my best to avoid difficulties and any kind of complications. I like everything around me to be clear as crystal and completely calm.....as written by Hitchcock but applies here as well.

She's so VERY lucky! But I think this is one reason why so many admire you both so much. Personally, I love that you are 'safe' for me to flirt with! *big hugs to you both*

Flirting here on Lit can be a lot of fun even when both parties are aware that it is a 'safe' option. So hugs back, and hey, don't take any notice of where my hands are roaming.... :D:kiss:

Flirting here on Lit can be a lot of fun even when both parties are aware that it is a 'safe' option. So hugs back, and hey, don't take any notice of where my hands are roaming.... :D:kiss:

Oh, I LOVE when we play 'Italian Lovers' and your hands are Roman!!! You missed a spot. ;)

:kiss:

ICT I'm starting to get jaded.

IFCT I have a hard time believing anything a male says anymore.

IACT It may be time to take a Lit break.

ICT I miss Ponydriver so much
ICT I don't have one single female friend here on Lit that I can chat with & that really sucks. I mean totally open up to each other.
ICT I'm glad I took my makeup off already

L:rose:

ICT I don't have one single female friend here on Lit that I can chat with & that really sucks. I mean totally open up to each other.

ICT makes me more than a little sad to hear you feel that way, Leigh.
But ICT it won't be as much fun to flirt with your husband now, so I won't.

Last edited:
Ict it's been nice posting around today, but back to lurker status I go. If that.

You may still message me any time you like pretty lady. I just assumed you've been super busy. :rose:

I confess that I was in PlaCe has town in just a few minutes ago OK couple hours ago and thought of her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back