Snowballing...

I've had to force one or two. Most do it because I tell them to.

Well if they're properly trained they should, but some subs are more compliant than others. That's a fun idea though because a guy's desire to eat his cum turns into a repulsion after he's had an orgasm as you no doubt know. Personally I love it, but its definitely an acquired taste.

My First Snowball.
I have written about this before but thought it fitting here.
Many years ago I used to work in an office. in the office there was 16 women and me. A 21 year old male. One of the Girls I had a real thing for. We kept flirting and the tension kept raising.
In the office we had a small kitchen that had some stairs leading up to it. . .
I was in the kitchen waiting for the Kettle to boil, and in walked X, without warning she walked over and unzipped my trousers and kissed me. Within seconds she started sucking me off, unfortunately within seconds I was cumming she held my cock in her mouth and milked it until I had finished.
She then stood up and kissed me, she hadn't swallowed the cow.... I went to move away but she grabbed me and we passed the cum between us. Amazingly it wasn't as bad as I feared.

That Girl is still a friend and she still drives me mad.

My First Snowball.
I went to move away but she grabbed me and we passed the cum between us. Amazingly it wasn't as bad as I feared.

That Girl is still a friend and she still drives me mad.

Wow, what a wonderful memory to take through life. And you're right, its not so bad. In fact I find it becomes quite delicious once its been inside a woman and is mixed with her juices.

Wow, what a wonderful memory to take through life. And you're right, its not so bad. In fact I find it becomes quite delicious once its been inside a woman and is mixed with her juices.

Women should just do this and not talk about it. Guys will get more head this way.

I love to snowball!! But it takes a willing partner for step one, I am always willing to do my part!!!

I love to snowball!! But it takes a willing partner for step one, I am always willing to do my part!!!

It actually can be done with an unwilling partner too if you have cuffs, a bunch or rope, and a suitable open spider gag. :)

The surprise element is always good. And be quick before there is time to think about it.

The surprise element is always good. And be quick before there is time to think about it.

Yes, the more spontaneous it is the better, at least at first. I've found that over time I've developed a taste for my own cum and now snowballing or going down on her after fucking is just wonderful erotic fun.

Thank you. The act itself is hot...didn't know it actually had a name.
*blushing*

You are too funny!!

Same barefootgirl69 - I did not know what it was - thanks for asking.
I think it sounds hot - I already had women kiss or feed me pre-cum, while getting a BJ - so the next phase sounds hot!

A couple of guys I've been with have enjoyed it, but most aren't into it. You know, 'cause it makes them gay if they get cum in their mouths. :rolleyes:

Same barefootgirl69 - I did not know what it was - thanks for asking.
I think it sounds hot - I already had women kiss or feed me pre-cum, while getting a BJ - so the next phase sounds hot!

Your welcome! I bit the bullet and asked lol.😆

Back