Snowballing...

Over the weekend I met with a couple I've known for years.
She and I were in a 69, with me on top. As she played with my cock he licked my balls and ass. When my ass was ready he slid his dick into me and worked my butt until he came in me. After pulling out his wife buried her tongue in my asshole and sucked her husbands cum into her mouth. As I sucked his cock dry they kissed each other sharing his load.

damn sounds hot

Cum...

I just tasted myself this morning...loved it. Anyone else have any experiences or stories?

Unfortunately the only cum I've tasted lately is my own, by myself, legs over my head. The neck ache is getting to be not worth it!

I just tasted myself this morning...loved it. Anyone else have any experiences or stories?

Over the weekend I got together with my ex-wife. We hadn't seen each other for over 2 years but it was like old times...a cople of old perverts sharing adulterous activities.
Anyway, as she knelt on the edge of the hotel bed I feverously fucked her only to loose my pace and slipped out her just as I was about to ejaculate. I grabbed my cock to put it back into her pussy but was so close to cumming that I just shot my load between her cheeks.
Being the gentleman that I am, I licked her ass clean then kissed her giving her a share of the jism.

Spunk kisses

Sounds hot. I've done this only once. I came on her tits, licked it up and kissed her. It was very erotic. Good thing im a healthy eater. :)

Burgers and fries

I'm glad to be the one to break this, apparent, dry spell. :D

Yesterday evening I went to the movies with a friend. Afterwards we stopped at Burger K---g (her choice of hi cuisine). Went to the drive through and parked in a distant corner of the parking lot. After downing the burger and fries she told me to take off my shorts. Once she got me hard she squirted one of those little packets of ketsup on my cock then went back to work.
When I lost my load she sucked it up then proceeded to give me a mouthful of the mixture.

That was my first taste of a cum/ketsup cocktail. I'm glad I had some soda to was it down.

Sharing cum is a regular thing for us...not strictly snowballing, but...

I always clean up after myself if it's on/in her, and if it ends up on me, she does the honors. There is always kissing after...

Had a cream pie Sunday morning, and then shared it...I guess that's snowballing, of a sort.

Sharing

For me, it is the right thing to do. If a woman will let you cum in her mouth, it is only right that you be willing to share with her a nice deep cum soaked kiss afterward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many women in here are into snowballing with their male partners? Have you ever done it? Would you like to do it if your partner was willing? Would it be something that would turn you on? I am really really into it and almost do it...let me know if you wanna know how I do it...;) Thanks.

-Mark

Tasting Your Own

Get a Tenga egg. Edge a good bit and you will get a little semen along with your precum. Then when you have had a warm up, cum into the egg and lap it up! Much easier than the legs over your head approach.

Unfortunately the only cum I've tasted lately is my own, by myself, legs over my head. The neck ache is getting to be not worth it!

For me, it is the right thing to do. If a woman will let you cum in her mouth, it is only right that you be willing to share with her a nice deep cum soaked kiss afterward.

I agree with, Big...one of my favorite games.
Sucking off another guy then sharing it with his wife is also fun.

I once got a BJ from a female friend in a supermarket parking lot,

i told her i was going to cum i came in her mouth,

i expected her to swallow instead she kissed me with my cum in her mouth

which was surprising but still very sexy

I once got a BJ from a female friend in a supermarket parking lot,

i told her i was going to cum i came in her mouth,

i expected her to swallow instead she kissed me with my cum in her mouth

which was surprising but still very sexy

Such surprises are always welcome.:devil:

I'm a 'swallow it quick, don't let it touch the tongue' kinda gal...I'd happily do it if asked or ordered but it wouodn't be something I would initiate. Maybe I need to get my OH to eat more fruit,,,

I'm a 'swallow it quick, don't let it touch the tongue' kinda gal...I'd happily do it if asked or ordered but it wouodn't be something I would initiate. Maybe I need to get my OH to eat more fruit,,,

I'd much rather have a lady "save it" and give me a taste of my own juice. Not all guys are man enough to take a mouthful of themselves...they should try it.

It isn't technically a "snowball" but after a subbie of Mine cums I usually feed it to him either on top of some food, like a cookie, or I'm a big fan of having them 'cream' their own coffee. haha

It isn't technically a "snowball" but after a subbie of Mine cums I usually feed it to him either on top of some food, like a cookie, or I'm a big fan of having them 'cream' their own coffee. haha

I like that. Do they obey willingly or do you have to exert some Mistressly persuasion?

"Cream" their own coffee,that is so hot.
Must try it🎀

Back