Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just running in to say hi….. and to leave some :kiss::kiss::kiss: quickly running out because :eek:, OEPS :D:devil:
Happy naked Tuesday my sexy ones
:kiss:

What a wonderful naked body you have. If I could draw I would really like to have you model for me. I could always pretend to be an artist :devil: :kiss:

So do I darling!

You are welcome, Em. Please do! Thank you! [HHHUUUGGGSSSS]
I want to darling!
KISSES FOR YOU! MMMMM! So sweet!
We would both love it Em!
Saturday was good. Have a relaxing blessed and naughty Sunday Lady Em. Love you 4ever! :kiss:'s
I will you know me and the yuck thing,,,,
But never forget your my wonderful friend and I love you.

No hands lol…..

And you know my friend, I will be always waiting for you.

You know me, I love pink….
So who is going to win the Stanley cup this year, I m bummed that my Flames are out , but still going yeahhh for Montreal… would love to see the Rangers and Montreal in the finals, that would be so much fun….
:kiss::heart:
[/QUOTE]

Yes darling I do know you and that yuck thing will never make me love you less. So don't fret about that. HHUUGGGSSSS
lol..I won't use any hands but when they come off I just might tie your hands over your head and ravish you! :devil:
I am going to take you up on that someday if RL ever eases up.
You make pink pop!
I like Chicago in the west and the Rangers in the east. Montreal & the rangers can't play each other for the Cup. They are on the same side of the bracket. But I'm getting ready to watch Montreal vs. Tampa Bay now! :kiss:'s Wanna join me?

MMMM and i would just say more, more PRETTY PLEASE :D:devil: Pssst I do hope you don't mind getting wet in the process

I m asking :D so pretty please and no hands :devil:

follow the trail my sweet sexy scout and you will find your nectar :D:

MMM sexy YOU :kiss:

Tell me about it :(, but always fun when I can catch up here and see your wonderful posts. :heart: And mmm please do :heart:

I know exactly what you mean darling. HUGS! I love when you post too! :heart: MMM..I will!

MMMM picture taking makes me soooooo horny….. :D:devil:
Is anyone free to replace my XXXXX with his / hers , pretty please…..
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

MMM Looking at your pics makes me horny Em! My entire body is at your service to make you writhe with pleasure! :kiss:'s :p's :devil:

You are hotter than ever Em, wish I could talk to you more. Stay Sexy. Thinking of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back