My loving husband gifted me a BBC on New year day !

Tomorrow is sunday dear !
i m to suprprise all of u vit great updates !

tumblr_nijvev1fWM1u7fo01o1_1280.jpg

oooooi allah hu akbar

Of which have you been this newness of year, Unnessa? Of much time we have spent not in harmonious concordance!

This thread is a tease.

I never teased or cheated ! i j just cant cope with my work and hone duty and especially of the unimaginable sexual frenzy around me !
i m to connect internet to my pc soon : then i can divulge them all in a hurry !

pl wait to hear the damn wet of me !.

I never teased or cheated ! i j just cant cope with my work and hone duty and especially of the unimaginable sexual frenzy around me !
i m to connect internet to my pc soon : then i can divulge them all in a hurry !

pl wait to hear the damn wet of me !.

I hate it when cars run so close to the curb on a rainy day, too. :mad:

Hurrrrrey
that deal with my husband for his gift of bbc to me is done yesterday fully N Pleasurably for both !

so
i m free to write it , he already gave his permission but i stayed back until my part of deal is done .
it is given and my husband relished it :.
so i m to unfold it all ...

it is the opening
You may all aware about my desire to have sex with a big black cock for a long time : and my blurting it out to my husband , during the mornig of 31.12.14 , my husband asked me to be ready to go to airport .i casually dressed n went along with husbt . it is a short drive and my husband is in cheerful mood and after the parking of car , he pulled me closer and kissed very hard inside the car and fondled my boobs inside the hijab ,
i m happy but surprised at his outdoor sex moves ,
then we went into the airpiort n waited . ny husbabd told me that his company's foreign branch manager is visiting hydeabad on 3 day tour and he needs to receive him . my husby holding a name board so as to initimate our guest with a name of ' kenny !
we waited a little longer than usual . many passengers are on their way to exit . suddenly , i heard a strong but soft modulation voice near me calling out my husbabd . i turned around to see that man and became stunned .
that man introduced him as kenny and smiled n offered to handshake .

i m bewildered and struggled inside me and looking at him in silence and at my husband !
because ,
the visitor is a well built , tall and black guy !
My huband introduced him as kenbolt : shortlt kenny !he is my husby 's foreign branch manager and looking after all of it . he may be a jamaican or a antigua as my husby's most contacts are in westindies .
we sat relaxedly but i m more nervously as my husband drove the car silently into our home and not to a hotel . he is smiling with calm but cunning .
i asked him in whispers that why he brings him here unstead id hotel ?
mt husband smiled and told that he is here to stay n celeberate new year dear !
i took a glance at kenny who is very eager to see the outside view of car ? his forearms are very stron

his forearms are very strong and looks lot like a muscle man . i m feeling awkward inside my panty once i entered into our home .
kenny jollily sat in the couch and my husband ordered me to prepare mutton briyani !

i proceeded to prepare it but cant resist myself from looking secretly at the legpiece of kenny .
my husbabd again caught me unaware and jokingly said prepare a gud hyderabadi dum briyani n kurma dear !

I prepared hot n chilly hyderabad dum briyani vit chicken. chops ! it is nice to get that dum and inhale a puff of sex then cum !
just tht thought of it make me wet in my pabty : i slowly caressed my panty Bit . my husbsnd suddenly came inside kitchen. and smiled .' he said and softly inserted his middle finger into my panty and felt the wet .
he slowly took out his finger and sucked it deeply and said '. hey are your briyani is already ready ? wow ! come n serve dear !. im hungry ?

The time is around 10 pm . new year is just 2 hours away . i brought the briyani to dining table and served in silence .
kenny is now in tshirt with strong biceps are in full view . he is muscular n very tall . he ate the food n complimented me . he dropped a spoon so i knelt down to pick it up but find stunned to see his bulge . i awkwardly rose to both their comment that did you pick it up ?
i know the hint but cant be sure . i felt weak but erotic inside .
after d briyani and i did little cleaning of kitchen : it is 11 pm alredy .
we all three sat in a couch n watched many masala telugu movies . kenny just enjoyed them vit glee n eyes .
after hald hour , keny wished us hpy new year and retired into room .my husband and me saw some more tv while my huby calmly kissed my boobs and felt my wet armpits . he unhooked my hijjab. n sniffed my armpits and licked them . ! i kissed him deeply n. passionately .
the time is around 11.45 . my husbabd made me rewear my salwar but not hijjab !

by 11:. 55 , he whispered to me , dear i am going to present one new gift ! can. you give something in return ?
i nodded and kissed again . i asked him again .
my husbans said that he will telln ask in time ! you should give it whatever it may be . ok ?
i smiled n accepted .
then by 11:57 , my husbabd switched off the lights and guude me in darkness to nearby .
he opened one of the room which too is dark n calm .
it is 12:00 pm !
huge sound of crackers in the streets are blasting our ears .
my husband whispered happy new year unni and guide ne down. on a bed .
he then took my hands and guuded it somewhere and placed it on a hard one .
i instantly felt that it is a cock ! penis !
my husband then said that honey , unni . it is my gift of new year and enjoy it , i will relax in our room and wait .

Before he left the room ,. he switched on the lights , sudden glare is startled me .
i recomposed to look clearly in the room .
what i found first is that huge black big penis in full erection .
kenny is covered his head in blacket and his penis is inviting me in full hardness
i m speechless and trembled by the desire incredulousssness of it .
kenny rose and smiled at me . then came near to me with his full hard bbc .
he took my hand and make me held his long hard bbc firmly in. my palm .
oh allah hu akbar
masha allah
thank u husband
i cried in ecstacy n softly striked the bbc .
wow
that huge black snake grown again n again .
my omg omg allah
it may be around 10 Inch ! h
without any more delay ,
i softly kissed abd sucked that huge bbc. into my mouth !

Of much time we have awaited for the blessed event to come to be of fruition. Praises to Allah and to Jesus that it has come to be now past, the future event.

You forgot Muhammad.

In fantasy she has not expressed yearnings of her loins for the Muhammad, nor the smiling round of belly Buddha. Being of a mind that has to form of kinky thoughts, I am with you there my friend!

In fantasy she has not expressed yearnings of her loins for the Muhammad, nor the smiling round of belly Buddha. Being of a mind that has to form of kinky thoughts, I am with you there my friend!

Does she not the niqab wear?

Back