What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

It's the little touches, the small momentary seductions that make me really excited to be with someone, to please them every way I can...

Mmmm yes, I like the slow but steady seduction, so hot.

My only bi fantasies are off sucking cock and getting face fucked, and sharing a cock with a kinky gf and than fucking like rabbits afterwards.

my fantasy is being the pivot man in circle jerk, football sunday, several couples at a football sunday, get caught sucking a guy in a bedroom, one thing leads to another, I do every guy while the wives watch, service all cummers whatever they like.

my fantasy is being the pivot man in circle jerk, football sunday, several couples at a football sunday, get caught sucking a guy in a bedroom, one thing leads to another, I do every guy while the wives watch, service all cummers whatever they like.

Take out the wives and I am in.

I like that

I visit the lingerie store as I do each month to treat myself. After greeting the girls and trying on different outfits, I notice there is a man watching me from outside the store. I dismiss it from my mind, try on some more things and end up buying panties, thigh highs, a bra, a short leather skirt, a satin blouse, and high heels.

Walking out with the bag in hand, I see him again and I'm mesmerized. I've never been so taken with a guy, to feel lusty even when not all dolled up. He nods to me and walks away. Feeling compelled to follow we find the mall's restrooms. I start to follow him to the men's room and he stops me and pushes me into the women's restroom. Shaking with nervousness I quickly hide in a stall and change into my new purchases until I'm completely femme. I stow my old panties and guy clothes in the shopping bag and come back out, walking past two women in the rest room who eye me enviously.

Outside the restroom I spot him outside the men's. He enters. I follow and first I can't see him. The room is empty except for the spacious handicapped stall. He looks at me to join him.

Without words or instructions, I enter the stall and close the door. I kneel in front of him and work to get his pants open and down his legs. My mouth waters seeing his cock thick and long laying in his bikini briefs. I pull the briefs down and his cock slaps me lightly on the cheek.

Taking in a breath shaky from my arousal, I grasp his cock and begin to suck him. The door to the stall creaks slowly open and I know I'm exposed but I can't stop. His cock tastes so good and I ache to have it fill my mouth, my throat, and my ass. I suck on his balls, tongue his cum hole, stroke the base with my fingers as I suck... every trick I can think of to make him cum.

Other men come in and watch me. My own cock is aching so hard in my new panties. They step into the stall and surround me. Pants unzip, cocks are brought out. My hands are moved to grasp them, stroking them as I suck the first man.

Splashes of hot cum paint my mouth as he groans. The last few spurts paint my lips and face as he pulls out. ANother cock pushes past my lips before I can think. This one pushes into my throat again and again. Men are stroking themselves fast. I cum in my sissy panties, filling them with hot semen but I don't stop sucking and stroking the men.

The line seems endless and my tummy feels full of cum by the time I'm left alone in the stall. My face is criss-crossed with cummy glaze. My own cum is running down my legs over my stockings out of my drenched panties.

I stumble out of the men's room, still cum-covered and sissified to see the men paying the ladies of the lingerie shop for the privilege of the gang-blow. The women laugh and welcome me back into the shop as an official member of their slut club.

I visit the lingerie store as I do each month to treat myself. After greeting the girls and trying on different outfits, I notice there is a man watching me from outside the store. I dismiss it from my mind, try on some more things and end up buying panties, thigh highs, a bra, a short leather skirt, a satin blouse, and high heels.

Walking out with the bag in hand, I see him again and I'm mesmerized. I've never been so taken with a guy, to feel lusty even when not all dolled up. He nods to me and walks away. Feeling compelled to follow we find the mall's restrooms. I start to follow him to the men's room and he stops me and pushes me into the women's restroom. Shaking with nervousness I quickly hide in a stall and change into my new purchases until I'm completely femme. I stow my old panties and guy clothes in the shopping bag and come back out, walking past two women in the rest room who eye me enviously.

Outside the restroom I spot him outside the men's. He enters. I follow and first I can't see him. The room is empty except for the spacious handicapped stall. He looks at me to join him.

Without words or instructions, I enter the stall and close the door. I kneel in front of him and work to get his pants open and down his legs. My mouth waters seeing his cock thick and long laying in his bikini briefs. I pull the briefs down and his cock slaps me lightly on the cheek.

Taking in a breath shaky from my arousal, I grasp his cock and begin to suck him. The door to the stall creaks slowly open and I know I'm exposed but I can't stop. His cock tastes so good and I ache to have it fill my mouth, my throat, and my ass. I suck on his balls, tongue his cum hole, stroke the base with my fingers as I suck... every trick I can think of to make him cum.

Other men come in and watch me. My own cock is aching so hard in my new panties. They step into the stall and surround me. Pants unzip, cocks are brought out. My hands are moved to grasp them, stroking them as I suck the first man.

Splashes of hot cum paint my mouth as he groans. The last few spurts paint my lips and face as he pulls out. ANother cock pushes past my lips before I can think. This one pushes into my throat again and again. Men are stroking themselves fast. I cum in my sissy panties, filling them with hot semen but I don't stop sucking and stroking the men.

The line seems endless and my tummy feels full of cum by the time I'm left alone in the stall. My face is criss-crossed with cummy glaze. My own cum is running down my legs over my stockings out of my drenched panties.

I stumble out of the men's room, still cum-covered and sissified to see the men paying the ladies of the lingerie shop for the privilege of the gang-blow. The women laugh and welcome me back into the shop as an official member of their slut club.

Let me know which mall to visit

I‘m being blackmailed by the female nurses of mine.whenever we are on duty with no one significant around, they are humiliating/exploiting me subtley ( a little spanking, pinching , tickling or just some name calling ) They are making me do some realistic exposures to other women as well..which I secretly crave for as it‘s the biggest turn on for me.

a woman kissing me, another woman kissing my breasts, another woman kissing between my thighs... ooopps! no guys!

My bi fantasy would be to have the breasts I have always wanted, keep my tiny cock but have no balls. Then I would be ready for any man or woman.

On my knees, hands gently tied behind my back. A strong beautiful women (you know who you are) slowly pushes my head forward as she guides a hard dripping cock into my mouth. She keeps control of the speed by pushing my head faster and slower, until that beautiful cock erupts in the back of the throat!

At Lowes

I'm at the hardware store picking up a few items and I spot a bright blue g-string on a lady squatting to look at some paint on the bottom shelf. Her tight shirt has ridden up in the back and her low rise jeans are giving me a really nice view. I move closer down the aisle to get a closer view when she hears me coming, stands up, and pulls her top down in the back, and continues to look at the paint. I'm pleasantly surprised to see it isn't a lady....it is a femme wearing a nice blouse and eyeliner. I pretend to look at the paint and comment that "I like that shade of blue".... She responds, "this is yellow....I'm reprinting my kitchen." I let her know I wasn't talking about the paint and I saw those sexy panties...."hell I don't even need anything on this aisle...I only came this way to get a better look." A big smile comes across her face and she even blushes and she sees the lust in my eyes as I look her body up and down.

Playfully, she asks me if I would mind showing her where the restrooms are located?

I tell her "restrooms aren't my style baby girl" and a look of sheer disappointment and rejection over takes her expression..... Then I comment that there are some really nice, private storage sheds and mini out buildings on the far side of the parking lot that I will be looking at in about 15 minutes and I'd just love to show them to her because I have a distinct feeling she will definitely find them very interesting. She responds in her sexy, sultry voice, "if that's where you're going to be cowboy - I'll be there waiting on you."

Last edited:
On my knees, hands gently tied behind my back. A strong beautiful women (you know who you are) slowly pushes my head forward as she guides a hard dripping cock into my mouth. She keeps control of the speed by pushing my head faster and slower, until that beautiful cock erupts in the back of the throat!

While she whispers to you what a good job you're doing? ;)

That sounds exactly like one of my favorite fantasies. Minus the hands being tied, I feel like they should be doing other things...

Back