Is it OK for Israel to kill Palestinain Kids?

Is it OK for Israel to Kill Palestinian Kids?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
There are more answers than yes or no. You whiney bastards that have never served or served in a combat capacity can not get it through your heads that in battle innocents die. It is a sad fact but one that has been true since wars began. If you do not like it then to not go to war. It is really that simple.

If anyone ever has a war where children don't get hurt, I'll be the first to say I think it's a great idea.

I know what you mean, but I don't think this is a war. The Palestinians are walled up in a ghetto and are being indiscriminately killed along the lines of the old 'collective punishments' we saw in occupied Europe.

I know what you mean, but I don't think this is a war. The Palestinians are walled up in a ghetto and are being indiscriminately killed along the lines of the old 'collective punishments' we saw in occupied Europe.

Let me look at my check list.

Guns? check
Uniforms? check
Both sides shooting at each other? check.

Yeah, it's a war.

Let me look at my check list.

Guns? check
Uniforms? check
Both sides shooting at each other? check.

Yeah, it's a war.

That's a bit simplistic. I'd say that when you have one side killing the children of the other with absolute impunity that isn't a war. It's a massacre.

Don't forget, America has given Israel the most sophisticated weaponry on earth. That stuff is working as well to defend them as it is in enabling them to kill all those kids on the news.

I think if you open fire on a bunch of kids on a beach your intent pretty much speaks for itself.

THATS JUST WILD SPECULATION!!! NO ISRAELIS EVER DID ANY FUCKED UP ANYTHING YA BIG FUCKING LIAR!!! ANYTHING!! ANYTHING!!!! THOSE KIDS WERE A THREAT AND DESERVED TO DIE AS IT WAS CLEAR SELF DEFENSE WITH NO OTHER OPTIONS. :cool:

Jack-Nicholson.gif
aphex-650x392.jpg
4Bhmt.gif
13598309951686066675.GIF
spocksrageagainstcomputerp1.gif
Ec2TVI1.gif

There are more answers than yes or no. You whiney bastards that have never served or served in a combat capacity can not get it through your heads that in battle innocents die. It is a sad fact but one that has been true since wars began. If you do not like it then to not go to war. It is really that simple.

I've had a gun pulled on me three times. Being in America. Growing up.

Go peddle this soldier-worshipping war leg-humping sob story somewhere else.

That's a bit simplistic. I'd say that when you have one side killing the children of the other with absolute impunity that isn't a war. It's a massacre.

Don't forget, America has given Israel the most sophisticated weaponry on earth. That stuff is working as well to defend them as it is in enabling them to kill all those kids on the news.

That stuff goes through kids, just like it goes through soldiers.

Is this your first war?

I've had a gun pulled on me three times. Being in America. Growing up.

Go peddle this soldier-worshipping war leg-humping sob story somewhere else.

You probably pissed your self all three time. Learn to stay on topic. We were not talking about you having guns pulled on you when you were holding up convenience stores. We are talking about war. Oh btw thank a soldier for your ability to show your ignorance on here on a day to day basis.

Walled up

I think your entire premise is disingenuous at best. I don't believe the Israelis go about trying to kill kids, or innocents of any kind. After all, who warns someone they want to kill they are going to bomb their home (that happens to be a rocket launch site) before they do it. Certainly not Hamas who launches rockets into Israel all the damned time.

The indiscriminate killings you refer to are in my opinion, unfortunate collateral damage. You allow rockets to be launched from your back yard, your back yard will get blown up. If you're in the backyard even after a warning was sent, goodbye.

I assume "walled up" refers to the wall Israel built to stop suicide bombings into their country. They built the thing and it worked. Don't like being walled up? Then don't blow up bus loads of innocents. The ghetto the Palestinians find themselves in are of their own making and directly related to the numerous bombings.

Want out of the ghetto? Build an economy instead of voting in terrorists to run your country.

The poll was a joke. Try this one:

"Do you think Israeli citizens enjoy having bombs rain down upon them?" or "Does a country have the right to defend itself from a hostile neighbor?"

All this being said, the deaths of those kids was a terrible tragedy. During war terrible things happen. This one looks like its going to to get nasty.

You mean when Gazans started launching rockets at Israeli cities trying to kill men, women and children? Eventually, the Israelis retaliated and they do have much better weapons. Even so, the Israelis are mostly going after military targets. When you have a rocket launcher on top of a roof, that is a military target, regardless what the building itself is.

There are civilians being killed, but that is because the Gazan fighters are trying to hide behind and among their women and children.

They are not children when they carry the ammunition for their brother or father and in some cases for themselves. How man so called children walked up to our men and pulled the arming device?

I would hope the world had moved beyond this sort of thing but when you have people like hamas and muslims in general the world will never move beyond what is happening.

They are not children when they carry the ammunition for their brother or father and in some cases for themselves. How man so called children walked up to our men and pulled the arming device?

I would hope the world had moved beyond this sort of thing but when you have people like hamas and muslims in general the world will never move beyond what is happening.

Fine example of ignorance! Why is it many of you right wingers can't differentiate between those who are violent fanatics and those who are simply living peacefully in their faith? It's always black and white with you people.

Fine example of ignorance! Why is it many of you right wingers can't differentiate between those who are violent fanatics and those who are simply living peacefully in their faith? It's always black and white with you people.

Yet another gag about right wingers. You do not have any knowledge from which you speak. Should "innocent" children be targeted? Of course not. But if they are in an area that contains combatants then they are going to die. Whose fault is that? The people trying to kill the combatants, or the combatants that place the children in danger. I am sure that Hamas does not give a shit when they have whiney bitches like you on their side. I have had to fight Hamas and I know they could give a shit about innocent life. They are among the worse terrorist groups in the world and money flows through them to other groups world wide. I am also sure that the poor children of Israel have not deserved to die when Hamas has fired rockets into Israel and had them land in neighborhoods.

If all they want to do is live peacefully within their faith, why are they hanging out with terrorists? :confused:

I'm sure you never went gunnin' for innocents intentionally, as these Israelis seem to take great delight in doing.

What was your body count in the 'Nam again?

I didn't see the comments are drastically right wing at all. The man had an opinion. He's entitled. Just because you didn't agree with it, why bash him? Try an opposing opinion instead of a personal attack. I know that isn't very popular since January of 2009, but be a rebel and try it anyway....

Whoever the Israelis kill, it will be on the shoulders of HAMAS and militant Palestinians.

Yea it's the HAMAS and Palestinians fault the Israelis killed a bunch of kids hua Mr.Personal Responsibility?:rolleyes:

Another conservative vetteman classic ladies and gentlemen...point the finger at the other team when your team does some fucked up shit, because so much conservative vetteman personal responsibility.

I think your entire premise is disingenuous at best. I don't believe the Israelis go about trying to kill kids, or innocents of any kind. After all, who warns someone they want to kill they are going to bomb their home (that happens to be a rocket launch site) before they do it. Certainly not Hamas who launches rockets into Israel all the damned time.

The indiscriminate killings you refer to are in my opinion, unfortunate collateral damage. You allow rockets to be launched from your back yard, your back yard will get blown up. If you're in the backyard even after a warning was sent, goodbye.

I assume "walled up" refers to the wall Israel built to stop suicide bombings into their country. They built the thing and it worked. Don't like being walled up? Then don't blow up bus loads of innocents. The ghetto the Palestinians find themselves in are of their own making and directly related to the numerous bombings.

Want out of the ghetto? Build an economy instead of voting in terrorists to run your country.

The poll was a joke. Try this one:

"Do you think Israeli citizens enjoy having bombs rain down upon them?" or "Does a country have the right to defend itself from a hostile neighbor?"

All this being said, the deaths of those kids was a terrible tragedy. During war terrible things happen. This one looks like its going to to get nasty.

In your opinion, is Israel ever capable of doing wrong?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm tryin' to establish a baseline here.

I'm sure you never went gunnin' for innocents intentionally, as these Israelis seem to take great delight in doing.

What was your body count in the 'Nam again?

I was not in "Nam" I was too young. I was in Beirut and had to deal with Hamas. I guess you are either ignorant or too young to know how to read but my comment was that I had had to fight Hamas and Hamas was not in Viet Nam. Speaking of gunning for innocents how many innocent has Hamas killed? You would die of old age before you got to the final tally. You would have to include th PLO of which Hamas is an arm.

Apparently, if you report it, you're pulled from the action.

Point out the violent fanatics...20% of the people in this crowd would gladgly cut you fucking head off and the rest would cheer, now point out who is who.
iraqi-protesters-in-the-northern-iraqi-town-of-hawijah-south-of-the-ethnically-mixed-city-of-kirkuk-on-march-22-2013-2.jpg

Didn't think so.
tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

In your opinion, is Israel ever capable of doing wrong?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm tryin' to establish a baseline here.

Everyone does wrong at some point whether intentional or not. So the answer is yes. I return the question... Is Hamas ever capable of doing anything peaceful?

And forget your baseline. I'm not committed to either side. The vast majority of people (outside of this forum) are lodged in the center.

I was not in "Nam" I was too young. I was in Beirut and had to deal with Hamas. I guess you are either ignorant or too young to know how to read but my comment was that I had had to fight Hamas and Hamas was not in Viet Nam. Speaking of gunning for innocents how many innocent has Hamas killed? You would die of old age before you got to the final tally. You would have to include th PLO of which Hamas is an arm.

I probably glossed over your comment about Hamas, to be honest, when you guys start bragging about your heroic war exploits, I change the channel.

So I'm willing to stipulate you're a genuine first class war hero. Uh-rah. Yay for you. *clapping*

Now to answer your question. Do I know how many innocents Hamas has killed. Nope. Do you? I don't know how many innocents the Israeli Waffen-IDF has killed either. I tend to hold the Israelis to a higher standard of conduct because they are a professional military force. Wanton killing of civilians by professional military forces is considered very poor form, wouldn't you agree?

The question then becomes, should the Israeli Waffen-IDF lower their standards of conduct to match that of their aggressors (the so-called "vetteman solutions") or should they set the example and abide by the rules of war specified in the Geneva Conventions? I tend to gravitate towards the latter approach, but that's just me....we may simply have a legitimate difference of opinion here.

Finally, what's your take on the old axiom "two wrongs don't make a right"?

Yea it's the HAMAS and Palestinians fault the Israelis killed a bunch of kids hua Mr.Personal Responsibility?:rolleyes:

Another conservative vetteman classic ladies and gentlemen...point the finger at the other team when your team does some fucked up shit, because so much conservative vetteman personal responsibility.

Yes, it is. If one side hides within a crowd of innocent civilians and shoots at the other side, the other side will shoot back. The innocents who are killed will die because of the actions of the people hiding among them.

That's why such actions are supposedly outlawed by the Geneva Convention. HAMAS is not a signatory to that, BTW.

Back