Is it OK for Israel to kill Palestinain Kids?

Is it OK for Israel to Kill Palestinian Kids?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Bobsterama

Experienced
It feels sort of trippy to ask this, but it seems that some people actually do. Just wondered how many.

Also, a poll means I can find out what people think without trawling through endless pages of illiterate personal insults.

Last edited:
Also, a pole means I don't have to trawl through the endless pages of illiterate personal insults.

tumblr_inline_n5mcmi0Ijo1qiivya.gif

I don't think that's what a pole means, Bobby. ;)

Would it be best if you stop beating your kids?

Well, that got off to a good start

Welcome to the General Board.

The Israel-uber-alles contingent (Miles, Tziporah, Bunny Slippers, etc) will be along shortly to label you an "anti-Semite" for criticizing Israel.

That's what they do.
:nods:

It's wrong for anybody to kill any young child for any reason. It's okay to kill a 17 year old enemy who is trying to kill you. :eek:

It's a shame you didn't make the poll public, you gave bottom-feeding "moral superior" slimebuckets like Tziporah plausible deniability to deny he voted in favor of killing children.

It's wrong for anybody to kill any young child for any reason. It's okay to kill a 17 year old enemy who is trying to kill you. :eek:

Yeah, I wasn't considering teenage combatants 'kids' for the purposes of this.

It just seems weird that people try to defend killing those kids on the beach the other day and so on.

The Israel-uber-alles contingent (Miles, Tziporah, Bunny Slippers, etc) will be along shortly to label you an "anti-Semite" for criticizing Israel.

That's what they do.

#Ascriptionagain
#ItsdifferentwhenIdoit

I don't beat kids.

...and Israelis don't set out to kill kids. Your premise is dumb. They go out of their way to avoid collateral damage, unlike the Palestinians that celebrate it.

Biased, much?

Sorry it is SO MUCH work to wade through pages of commentary on the subject. All of it more thoughtful than your point of view.

You will find that a large number of liberals on the board subscribe to your anti-IDF point of view.

So your questions are answered. You are welcome.

That's what they do.

Anti-Semites are people like you that want to "kill all the jooz" not necessarily the same as people merely looking at Hamas through rose-colored glasses.

The OP, unlike you is not suggesting Israel be wiped of the map. Nor is he pasting NeoNazi website crap.

...and Israelis don't set out to kill kids. Your premise is dumb. They go out of their way to avoid collateral damage, unlike the Palestinians that celebrate it.

Biased, much?

Sorry it is SO MUCH work to wade through pages of commentary on the subject. All of it more thoughtful than your point of view.

You will find that a large number of liberals on the board subscribe to your anti-IDF point of view.

So your questions are answered. You are welcome.

I agree with you that these killings aren't collateral damage. The IDF clearly means to do what they're doing as a form of collective punishment.

Can't agree with you on this being anything other than evil, but thanks for the honesty.

I agree with you that these killings aren't collateral damage. The IDF clearly means to do what they're doing as a form of collective punishment.

Can't agree with you on this being anything other than evil, but thanks for the honesty.

#AscriptionAgain

Does it occur to anybody that it is silly to describe an Arab as being anti-Semitic? Arabs ARE Semites, probably even moreso than Jews. Semitic refers to an ethnicity; Jews are practitioners of a religion.

I don't do twitter. What does that mean?

It's Robs favorite HashTag. It means in this case you are speaking to the motives and intent of the IDF. Something you cannot possibly know.

Rob likes pointing it out every time it happens. Except when he or someone he agrees with does it. Which is every other post.

It's Robs favorite HashTag. It means in this case you are speaking to the motives and intent of the IDF. Something you cannot possibly know.

Rob likes pointing it out every time it happens. Except when he or someone he agrees with does it. Which is every other post.

I think if you open fire on a bunch of kids on a beach your intent pretty much speaks for itself.

I think if you open fire on a bunch of kids on a beach your intent pretty much speaks for itself.

If anyone ever has a war where children don't get hurt, I'll be the first to say I think it's a great idea.

Back