longing to meet you around Christmas time

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
Before I describe you, once again today and in another form than I usually do, I am aware of one simple fact of life: the likelihood of you finding me is minutely small. Because most women like you ceased to exist some time ago. You and I are members of a generation of people who are becoming extinct, so it seems.

So what makes you so special? You tick and think and act like people did, who have not yet succumbed to the realities of today. Meaning for one thing: you are a genuine female human being; one who feels sort of “uncomplete” without a connection with a similar human being of the male kind. And in addition to that, this feeling of incompleteness bothers you. Because you admit it to yourself like I do, and a longing for completeness is embedded firmly in your genes.

And the second special feature of you? All the above are such strong desires for you that minor aspects don’t matter. Like where I live, or what exactly my life is all about. All that matters to you is: regarding our most basic needs in life, we are soulmates, and soulmates find each other only in the rarest of cases. And in addition, you are part of a stable but unsatisfactory life situation. So you can in fact, and maybe want to, reach happiness in a relationship via emails.

OK, I presume that you reading my (not so brief) ad means you love reading, and you enjoy writing back as well, and there exists a certain amount of intellect within you. So much so that one of your cravings is finding some in me also. And then I presume a reasonably open mind in you, and a penchant for not hiding your soul from a person you like.

I don’t believe I missed anything essential, when I “put you together” in my imagination now. All the rest will come naturally, once you and I begin writing to each other; I am fully convinced of this.

Last edited:
Back