Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tgif

I never get sick of 5'o clock on Friday much like I never love getting up on Monday.

Looking forward to a fun filled weekend with friends, family, wine and some sexy time with Mr Shy :devil:

Have a good weekend, my :heart:bugs!

I never get sick of 5'o clock on Friday much like I never love getting up on Monday.

Looking forward to a fun filled weekend with friends, family, wine and some sexy time with Mr Shy :devil:

Have a fantastic weekend with the luck Mr.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too. I know I would have a much better weekend if I was Mr. Shy...the lucky :devil:.

Hey there my lovelies!

I just love, love, love all of the wine ideas! I never really venture outside of my tried-and-true wines, so this will expand my horizons a bit. Of course, if there are any other suggestions for the evening, I'd love to hear those too! :devil:

You are all so patient, waiting for the shirt to drop.... what do you think, will it happen this time?

And one for waiting oh-so-long...

Have a good night, my lovebugs!

Beautiful:kiss:
Well worth the wait:rose:

Hmmmm

As always thank you for sharing , and as always need to replace your hand in the last pic with ...... hmmmm say my tongue?

I see you,I like what I see!

MMMMM Yeah A pale sexy beauty,with nipples at the ready and lusty curves for the lovin!

Almost to page 180!
:rose:

Sounds like the recipe for a great weekend........... Don't forget to bring the handcuffs. :devil:

Sexy knickers btw. :D

Thaks for the pictures, you do look great in Mr Shy's shirts.

Sexy time with Mr shy huh?... now THOSE pics I really want to see!! Absolutely gorgrous as always dear..... just pull those black panties to the side a bit.... jeez... im hungry now... may have to eat at the Y tonite with xxromanticgal tonite.... yum!

Owha, I wonder if mr shy would approve of photo#20. I love it and love the mystery behind it. Have a good weekend my sexy lady.

Sounds better than "some sexy tine with Mr. Hand!" :cattail:

Happy Friday!! Love the pics as always.
Thank you sweetie :kiss:

Have a fantastic weekend with the luck Mr.
Why, thank you ~ you too! :kiss:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too. I know I would have a much better weekend if I was Mr. Shy...the lucky
Hehehehehe Maybe I'll share some details... Maybe.

It certainly does
Beautiful
Well worth the wait
Beautiful as always
Have a great weekend too
You are much too kind. Thank you, as always. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. :kiss:

As always thank you for sharing , and as always need to replace your hand in the last pic with ...... hmmmm say my tongue?
Yes. Yesssssssss. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Oh, I'm getting carried away at that thought.... :cattail:

MMMMM Yeah A pale sexy beauty,with nipples at the ready and lusty curves for the lovin!

Almost to page 180!
Wow, nearly 180 pages of people wanting to listen to crazy me?!? Only in America! LOL

Sounds like the recipe for a great weekend........... Don't forget to bring the handcuffs.

Sexy knickers btw.
(fuzzy) handcuffs and sexy panties, check! Did I mention that I love the word knickers almost as much as whilst. It's a lot harder (here in the US) to routinely use the word knickers. You can get away with an occasional whilst. You've now given me an opportunity to use both: Whilst handcuffed to the bed, he ripped off my sexy knickers. :cattail:

Thaks for the pictures, you do look great in Mr Shy's shirts.
Nothing better than the smell of a man when his shirt is wrapped around my naked body. Yummmmm.

Sexy time with Mr shy huh?... now THOSE pics I really want to see!! Absolutely gorgrous as always dear..... just pull those black panties to the side a bit.... jeez... im hungry now... may have to eat at the Y tonite with xxromanticgal tonite.... yum!
Very lucky xxromanticgal, indeed! Maybe we both need to take some pics and share :devil:

Owha, I wonder if mr shy would approve of photo#20. I love it and love the mystery behind it. Have a good weekend my sexy lady.
I do believe that my pics have the Mr Shy seal of approval. (I think he likes the way I tease) ;)

Sounds better than "some sexy tine with Mr. Hand!" :cattail:
Time alone with my hand can be very sexy! :devil:

Somehow I missed this thread until this morning.... Damn! you are sexy!!! I have some catching up to do;)

Standing inline to get a phone is crazy, just order it this ain't Russia!
But following your fun and sexy thread that's just common sense and sexy fun my pale goddess. :heart:

(fuzzy) handcuffs and sexy panties, check! Did I mention that I love the word knickers almost as much as whilst. It's a lot harder (here in the US) to routinely use the word knickers. You can get away with an occasional whilst. You've now given me an opportunity to use both: Whilst handcuffed to the bed, he ripped off my sexy knickers. :cattail:

I do feel that "knickers" is much more lascivious the "panties" I like your use of the words, I need to know what happened next. I know what I would do. :kiss:

Time alone with my hand can be very sexy! :devil:

I'll share my hand with you, if you'll share yours with me. :devil:

Good morning...

Hey J - hope your weekend was relaxing and productive; I think that's possible ?!?! :) I'm rather boring when it comes to wine. I prefer a White Zin or Sangria. Merlots and Cabernet's....too dry. The shirt series however, is not boring. The peeks from below the waistline do increase pulse rates..for sure ;). Thanks for sharing and have a great week !!

Somehow I missed this thread until this morning.... Damn! you are sexy!!! I have some catching up to do
Thank you! Welcome to my corner of the world! :kiss:

Standing inline to get a phone is crazy, just order it this ain't Russia!
But following your fun and sexy thread that's just common sense and sexy fun my pale goddess.
Awwwwwww :eek: You all make for some sexy fun, indeed! :kiss:

I do feel that "knickers" is much more lascivious the "panties" I like your use of the words, I need to know what happened next. I know what I would do. :

I'll share my hand with you, if you'll share yours with me.
Mmmmmm.... I do *love* your idea of sharing. Especially when you tell me to. :cattail:

You're welcome and thank you!!!
:kiss: back at 'cha!

Hey J - hope your weekend was relaxing and productive; I think that's possible ?!?! I'm rather boring when it comes to wine. I prefer a White Zin or Sangria. Merlots and Cabernet's....too dry. The shirt series however, is not boring. The peeks from below the waistline do increase pulse rates..for sure . Thanks for sharing and have a great week !!
I love white zin ~ it's my 'go to' if I'm out somewhere ~ it's nearly always available. Of course, after just 2 drinks I become outgoing and chatty, and after 3... well.... let's just say I'm a cheap date. ;) Hope you're having a good week :kiss:

back too the first page
Oh, how you remind me... I need to update my index, it's woefully behind.... *sigh*...

Hey there lovebugs! Real life has been busy, but I hope you're all making it through the week.

As I work our way through the shirt series, I need to start thinking about what's next. Hmmmmmmm..... what do lovebugs want to see most? Well, other than *that* of course!

Have a great night. :kiss::kiss:

I think you have hot on exactly what we would love to see. That last series had a little bit of everything naughty in it. :D

I bet you'd look awesome in tub full of bubbles. Of course the less the bubbles hide the better. You make any series you create absolutely hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back