Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a difficult time getting back into routine. Summer has ended, school has started back up for the kiddos, and I just can't seem to get out of lazy summer-mode. *sigh* I am however, looking forward to fall, my favorite season. I love the crisp, cool air and the changing leaves. The only drawback: I won't want to take off my clothes....brrrrrrrr!!!

And another from our Sunday night antics ~ I think he enjoyed more than just the shirt.... :devil:

Now what exactly is happening in that extra pic? ;-)

Hey

I'm having a difficult time getting back into routine. Summer has ended, school has started back up for the kiddos, and I just can't seem to get out of lazy summer-mode. *sigh* I am however, looking forward to fall, my favorite season. I love the crisp, cool air and the changing leaves. The only drawback: I won't want to take off my clothes....brrrrrrrr!!!

And another from our Sunday night antics ~ I think he enjoyed more than just the shirt.... :devil:
Lets turn up the heat in the house -- then turn up the heat in you! Will hopefully encourage removal of clothes?

I had a good one too thanks
:kiss: right back at 'cha

Lucky Mr Shy
:cattail:

I'm sure he did
That makes two of us....mmmmmm pull me by the hair..... :devil:

Love the new pictures. Thanks for the added ones. Glad you had a good vacation.
Thank you, you are most welcome. :kiss:

I can't imagine what could be going on - all I see is hair?
Oh, come on now, I know you have a good imagination...

Now what exactly is happening in that extra pic? ;-)
Gee, I don't know... but I think we might need to explain it to my friend ChiRoland. :cattail:

Lets turn up the heat in the house -- then turn up the heat in you! Will hopefully encourage removal of clothes?
It just might! Let's try and find out. :kiss:

Hi Supershy, I'm back for a while. I can't remember exactly what we were up to when I took my sabbatical, but I'm sure I was being incredibly rude as usual. I have some catching up to do, but am liking the shirt series and the extras. If I guess correctly in the last one you are kissing the little one goodnight. :D

Have I told you lately that you are stunning? If not, I need to say it because you are absolutely stunning.

Hi sexy..

Good morning J - I'm getting hit with a couple of summer like days here and your shirt series is becoming just as hot !!! VERY nice 'extra' pics there my dear. The soft touch of the breast and the somewhat firm 'guidance'.... nice. Thanks for sharing and hope your week is going well.

Hi Supershy, I'm back for a while. I can't remember exactly what we were up to when I took my sabbatical, but I'm sure I was being incredibly rude as usual. I have some catching up to do, but am liking the shirt series and the extras. If I guess correctly in the last one you are kissing the little one goodnight.
Fishfryer!!(big hug) ~ great to see you back, my dear ~ it's been too long since I've see you around here. :kiss: And, yes, you would be correct on the last pic, right on point ~ it's like you never left. :kiss:

Have I told you lately that you are stunning? If not, I need to say it because you are absolutely stunning.
I don't think you've ever mentioned it before :rolleyes: Thank you, as always ~ your kind words make me :eek:

the things that can occupy ones mind when you can't sleep... wonderful thread
Care to share with the 99% what occupies klippert's mind? ;)

Good morning J - I'm getting hit with a couple of summer like days here and your shirt series is becoming just as hot !!! VERY nice 'extra' pics there my dear. The soft touch of the breast and the somewhat firm 'guidance'.... nice. Thanks for sharing and hope your week is going well.
We had similar weather, and tomorrow, it's like a high of 60. Crazy weather! From AC to sweater in 2 days. Truth be told I love the cool weather ~ and of course, pumpkin spice coffee. Glad you like the pics, I know I always enjoy a hand wrapped in my hair for some 'guidance' :devil: Hope you're having a lovely morning. :kiss:

Good morning!

Good morning, lovebugs!

How are you all this fine Thursday? I am dead tired, but hanging on for the weekend. I'm looking forward to visiting with friends, and having some wine ~ and if I'm lucky, after everyone goes home Mr Shy will take advantage of my slightly inebriated state. It doesn't take much to wash my shyness away... a glass or two will do it, for sure (I'm a cheap date) :cattail:

Any wine connoisseurs out there? What do you recommend? If not, what do you recommend post-wine? :devil:

Is it me, or is it taking a long time for me to drop this shirt?

Wine -- First red or white?

Good morning, lovebugs!

How are you all this fine Thursday? I am dead tired, but hanging on for the weekend. I'm looking forward to visiting with friends, and having some wine ~ and if I'm lucky, after everyone goes home Mr Shy will take advantage of my slightly inebriated state. It doesn't take much to wash my shyness away... a glass or two will do it, for sure (I'm a cheap date) :cattail:

Any wine connoisseurs out there? What do you recommend? If not, what do you recommend post-wine? :devil:

But then after the first few bottles (whoops I mean glasses) not suree it willll matterrrr whaaat type (grin) and then onto the real prize hmmm now lets see whats under that shirt (and panties)!

Good morning, lovebugs!

Personally, I'm rather partial to fine Merlot or deep fruity flavoured Shiraz. If it is white you are after a Chablis or Viognier goes well with food, but as a pleasant slightly sweeter drink on its own then I like the slight sparkle of Gewürztraminer.

Having said that anything alcoholic ..........................:D

Post wine. Unbutton your blouse, kick off your shoes, sit on the floor between my legs and watch a video while I massage away what's left of your tension.

I do believe it is taking rather a long time lose the shirt. Perhaps you need a little help. :rolleyes:

Good morning, lovebugs!

The longer the tease....the more intense and sweeter the reveal;):devil:

Good morning, lovebugs!

I'd recommend a good Pinot Noir. Tastes especially good when licked from breasts and navel. Mmm

Good morning, lovebugs!

Gewürztraminer and Gruner veltliner (Gru-vee for short) are my fav whites. Standard Cab, Pinot, and Malbec for reds. Three glasses from any bottle takes me to a naked,naughty place (i know you visit there too!). After wine, everything is fair game! Try a new room, piece of furniture,or method this time. And then we can compare notes, LOL. Love ya!

Never been a wine drinker. I never know what to get or what is supposed to go with what. But I am a kissing fan and I think you should make Mr. Shy kiss your body before he ravages you. That's what I would do anyways. Have a great Thursday!!!
I *love* your idea. How about this, I'll bring the wine and you bring your lips? :kiss:

But then after the first few bottles (whoops I mean glasses) not suree it willll matterrrr whaaat type (grin) and then onto the real prize hmmm now lets see whats under that shirt (and panties)!
Holy crow! If I have a couple of bottles, I'll be out cold for a week! I just need a couple of glasses to get me to 'slutty-drunk' :cattail:

..gorgeous!
Thank you :kiss:

Personally, I'm rather partial to fine Merlot or deep fruity flavoured Shiraz. If it is white you are after a Chablis or Viognier goes well with food, but as a pleasant slightly sweeter drink on its own then I like the slight sparkle of Gewürztraminer.

Having said that anything alcoholic ..........................

Post wine. Unbutton your blouse, kick off your shoes, sit on the floor between my legs and watch a video while I massage away what's left of your tension.

I do believe it is taking rather a long time lose the shirt. Perhaps you need a little help. :
Massage is a sure-fire way to get me to take it off... even more than the wine! I like lighter, sweeter wines and sparkling wines... but I do like a glass of Shiraz every now and then.

Cavemen type lol:
Yesssssss!

The longer the tease....the more intense and sweeter the reveal
I hope so!

I'd recommend a good Pinot Noir. Tastes especially good when licked from breasts and navel. Mmm
Now there's something to try. Mr Shy are you listening? ;)

Gewürztraminer and Gruner veltliner (Gru-vee for short) are my fav whites. Standard Cab, Pinot, and Malbec for reds. Three glasses from any bottle takes me to a naked,naughty place (i know you visit there too!). After wine, everything is fair game! Try a new room, piece of furniture,or method this time. And then we can compare notes, LOL. Love ya!
Gru-vee, indeed! And, yes, 3 glasses is about that point, for sure! Not so far gone that I pass out, but far enough to be uninhibited and a little bit slutty. I *love* the idea of comparing notes! On the hot or not list, it's most certainly HOT! :kiss:

Hey there my lovelies!

I just love, love, love all of the wine ideas! I never really venture outside of my tried-and-true wines, so this will expand my horizons a bit. Of course, if there are any other suggestions for the evening, I'd love to hear those too! :devil:

You are all so patient, waiting for the shirt to drop.... what do you think, will it happen this time?

And one for waiting oh-so-long...

Have a good night, my lovebugs!

Good morning, lovebugs!

It is taking a long time. Sounds like the Mr is in for a great weekend. You have made all the best plans. ;)

You, my dear are finer than ANY wine, and twice as intoxicating. You know how to tease us to the brink and then keep us there, teetering, awaiting the further slip of the fabric.....You are sexy personified. :rose:

Ahhhhhhh

Hey there my lovelies!

I just love, love, love all of the wine ideas! I never really venture outside of my tried-and-true wines, so this will expand my horizons a bit. Of course, if there are any other suggestions for the evening, I'd love to hear those too! :devil:

You are all so patient, waiting for the shirt to drop.... what do you think, will it happen this time?

Yessss there they are -- never tire of seeing them -- ohhh how I wish I could feel, suck play with them !!!!!

Massage is a sure-fire way to get me to take it off... even more than the wine! I like lighter, sweeter wines and sparkling wines... but I do like a glass of Shiraz every now and then.

The Gewürztraminer is definitely the one for you then, slightly sweet, but strong, slides easily over the tongue and slips down the throat a treat .......................................... or is that something else I'm thinking of?

Hey there my lovelies!

I'm so glad the massage helped. Beautiful as always.

Hey there my lovelies!

I'm glad to see you didn't let the sun get to that lovely white skin.

It is taking a long time. Sounds like the Mr is in for a great weekend. You have made all the best plans.
Eh, I just got the wine... the plans will take care of themselves :devil:

You, my dear are finer than ANY wine, and twice as intoxicating. You know how to tease us to the brink and then keep us there, teetering, awaiting the further slip of the fabric.....You are sexy personified.
Wow! And all this time I thought I was getting boring and predictable! ;) Thank you sweet:heart: TGIF!

Yessss there they are -- never tire of seeing them -- ohhh how I wish I could feel, suck play with them !!!!!
When the computer can allow us to do *that* .... we'd never leave the house! :cattail:

The Gewürztraminer is definitely the one for you then, slightly sweet, but strong, slides easily over the tongue and slips down the throat a treat .......................................... or is that something else I'm thinking of?

I'm so glad the massage helped. Beautiful as always.
HA! Yes, I do very much enjoy a little something that will slip down the throat, indeed. I enjoy wine too. :devil:

I'm glad to see you didn't let the sun get to that lovely white skin.
Never! Truth is, I only have two shades: lobster and glow in the dark. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back