What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask me for advice, then ignore said advice, THEN be surprised that the situation I warned you would occur if you did ignore my advice does actually come to fruition. :cool:

Your ignorance/arrogance caused this. And now I'm stepping away.
Enough is enough.

Wanting to walk around a lake with Respy.

I promise I'd keep my hands to myself. (Mostly. :D)

I would also like to walk around that lake with the both of you...You are both such compassionate, loving and fun ladies...Would be lovely to have girl talk...:heart:

watch out for the mozzie munches, respyrator;)

tell me about it. you should have seen me last night; i was swatting every few seconds. they were so bad last night, hovering like black clouds all over the lake. :eek:

i would LOVE to walk with you two lovely ladies. we'd have so much fun: giggling, watching the little ones on the playground....

i'm not going until around 6, you have time to join me!! i'll buy the water!:rose:

I would also like to walk around that lake with the both of you...You are both such compassionate, loving and fun ladies...Would be lovely to have girl talk...:heart:

i would LOVE to walk with you two lovely ladies. we'd have so much fun: giggling, watching the little ones on the playground....

i'm not going until around 6, you have time to join me!! i'll buy the water!:rose:

I'm not sure, but I'm gonna guess that would be a lot of ground for me to cover by 6. I'll have to be content with daydreams. :rose:

I'm not sure, but I'm gonna guess that would be a lot of ground for me to cover by 6. I'll have to be content with daydreams. :rose:

*cute pouting* rats. and i was looking forward to micky's mozzie bites and you pretending to keep your hands to yourself. ;):rose:

:rose::kiss:

530082e889518fce662f2f67d805674c.jpg

How much I love pedicures....and wish I could afford them more often. Mmm...feels soooo good to have someone take care of *me* for a while!

How much I love pedicures....and wish I could afford them more often. Mmm...feels soooo good to have someone take care of *me* for a while!

You NEED that me time. It's very important. Glad you found time to pamper yourself. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back