Back in Black

Shower pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I was being distracted by a nice man the entire time :)

Here they are!

Also, I didn't pick which pictures to post.. someone else did :)

BAM! is right!

Shower pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I was being distracted by a nice man the entire time :)

Here they are!

These are gorgeous! You're such a beautiful woman! Thanks for sharing with us. :kiss:

Here they are!

What's better than a hot redhead? A naked wet one!

Just started looking through-- and wow. Very impressive Andrea. I especially enjoyed the pictures in the Morestead jersey. We should talk on yahoo-- if you're not too busy.

Super hot!

Thanks you!

These are gorgeous! You're such a beautiful woman! Thanks for sharing with us. :kiss:

Thanks, love :) I do what I can!

What's better than a hot redhead? A naked wet one!

Exactly my thoughts!

Just started looking through-- and wow. Very impressive Andrea. I especially enjoyed the pictures in the Morestead jersey. We should talk on yahoo-- if you're not too busy.

It's actually my bedtime! But there may be some more jersey pics in the future.. we will see :)

Here they are!

LOVING the shower pics. Day-umn

you definately have just the right incredible curves . . in just the right places ;-)

I love the irony that shower pics can make my thoughts so dirty.

More lovely pics. Thanks :kiss:

Thanks!

I was going to take a picture of myself in some red tights for SB, but my walls are yellow. It looks like an advertisement for McDonald's.. HA. I'm sure my favorite asshole fan would love that.

I am very sorry for being rude earlier.

I actually think you are pretty damn attractive;I was just taking my frustrations out on you like a little boy.

I was just upset because no girls will date or have sex with me in real life!

sorry_019.gif

Back