Back in Black

Cute legs! Love the ink. I want to get more, just need the cash and to figure out exactly what I want. Probably one or two more Star Wars themed, maybe three. Something to commemorate my heritages (mostly Celtic, a little Cherokee). Couple other ideas.

But, damn. Cute legs, and a fine ass figure

Thanks! I want more tattoos as well. I have some stupid looking stuff on my back, and I want a HUUUGE back piece to cover it all.

Shapely, cute and obviously both intelligent and charming, yes. Don't see a thing that would warrant a pejorative term. I do like the anti-troll warnings, though; idiocy does quickly become tiresome, doesn't it? As many of your throng of admirers have already noted, great to see you here, and am looking forward to reading/seeing more of your postings.

Haha! The idiocy does become tiring. My main goal in life is to keep the trolls away.

I want to say you are a very pretty and sexy woman!! Thanks for sharing with the masses and don't worry about the haters out there because of their own insecurities they must bring others down to their level!! Guessing you're from northern Ohio and going to school in Muncie? Keep up the good work and maybe get a Luck jersey sometime...lol
Think you would look good in blue!!:D

Thank you! I'm from Ohio, but not northern, more like central. You would think that I would like the Colts, since I live in Indiana now, but I really don't, especially with Manning gone. He did so many great things for the state and the city of Indianapolis. Well, I better quit rambling!

very sweet and cute missy! i like alot :) :) :)

Thank youu :) I think SB & PK10 are the resident sexy girls, so I'm gonna aim for sweet. Lol.

Love the tight black dress and those legs are just yummy.

I'm in love with both of you! Your both curvaciosly fun with awesome personallities!

I was just waking up and thought I would check lit whilst still lazing in bed and the first thread I came across was this one.

What a wonderful surprise it was :)

You are an incredibly beautiful woman and the pictures are all wonderful. I loved browsing through the thread and couldn't help but think that I would love to wake up to a woman just like you. Someone with a pretty face, a cute smile, wonderful hair and an incredibly sexy curvy body like yours. I would be the luckiest man alive.

I hope that this thread continues. You really are stunning and I feel lucky to have seen the pictures you post :rose:

Thanks so much! You really are too sweet.

She's got legs and She knows how to use them!
Your pics are too sexy! Please don't ever stop I love your legs they're so hot!
Can intrest you in wrapping them around me?

Come on over (;

Good morning sexy Andrea. TGIF. I hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend.

Hey, you too! We've got about 3 inches of snow and more coming, so it will probably be a boring weekend!

Hey, you too! We've got about 3 inches of snow and more coming, so it will probably be a boring weekend!

Maybe time to play around with audio recording?

BTW - We are at 68° and climbing to the mid 70's today. Gotta love winter! LOL

Maybe time to play around with audio recording?

BTW - We are at 68° and climbing to the mid 70's today. Gotta love winter! LOL

Maybe (; We will see. I've not been feeling well as of late. Probably just going to sleep and do homework. Because I'm boring! But I'm on my way to...where ever you live! It's too damn cold here.

Maybe (; We will see. I've not been feeling well as of late. Probably just going to sleep and do homework. Because I'm boring! But I'm on my way to...where ever you live! It's too damn cold here.

Hmm. I thought my profile Location would give me away. As the song goes: "Deep in the heart of Texas"

We very seldom get snow, about once every ten years. A few overnight freezes, but it almost always climbs back above freezing during the day. We are in a warm spell right now.

Snuggle up and stay warm.

I could do with some more sleep right now. That doesn't sound boring at all. That probably says more about my level or boring than it does you ;)

Hi...

New subscriber sweetie....wow !! Beautiful face, lips, dark eyes...mmmmm... and the sexy, friggin' curves !!!! Great sense of humor. Lovin' it babe !! Thanks for sharing - and continue to be yourself !! Have a good day.

well, shit, i'm screwed. tuesday the high was -1°... :(

Happy Friday

Any big plans for the weekend or plans for new picture posts?

all in one!

I like these pictures better than the first set :)

And my face is supposed to blurred out in the last one.

Omfgoodnessssssss so I have a major fetish for sexy heals n lil black dresses. You my dear rock the shit outta both. If I ever saw u in the street wearing that it would take everything not to take u somewhere secluded n show u how hard u made me...mmmmm

I like these pictures better than the first set :)

And my face is supposed to blurred out in the last one.

That is sexy curvy goodness head to heels!!! Love the thighs under that short dress

As a medical professional, I'm prescribing plenty of sleep. If sleep eludes you, interacting with your Lit pervs is a perfectly acceptable alternative :D

Hmm. I thought my profile Location would give me away. As the song goes: "Deep in the heart of Texas"

We very seldom get snow, about once every ten years. A few overnight freezes, but it almost always climbs back above freezing during the day. We are in a warm spell right now.

Snuggle up and stay warm.

I spent a lot of time in Texas a few years back! I loved it.

I could do with some more sleep right now. That doesn't sound boring at all. That probably says more about my level or boring than it does you ;)

Haha, I haven't gotten a lot of sleep as of late. I want to take a nap so badly right now, but I have a lot of replying to do!

New subscriber sweetie....wow !! Beautiful face, lips, dark eyes...mmmmm... and the sexy, friggin' curves !!!! Great sense of humor. Lovin' it babe !! Thanks for sharing - and continue to be yourself !! Have a good day.

Thank you :) I'm never going to be anything but myself, because no one else is nearly as awesome! Except maybe SB.. Hah.

well, shit, i'm screwed. tuesday the high was -1°... :(

Any big plans for the weekend or plans for new picture posts?

Omfgoodnessssssss so I have a major fetish for sexy heals n lil black dresses. You my dear rock the shit outta both. If I ever saw u in the street wearing that it would take everything not to take u somewhere secluded n show u how hard u made me...mmmmm

Thanks! I love those shoes.

That is sexy curvy goodness head to heels!!! Love the thighs under that short dress

Such a beautiful face and sexy body to wake up and look at in the morning

Hope it made your day better :)

dropping in to say hi taking a break from html5/css homework need something to help me think :D:D

Well hi! You should be working though...! Naughty boy.

mmmm very nice... lets see more of those legs and where those lovely legs lead to,,.,, mmmmm very nice!!!

There will be more leg pictures!

Those heels look great on you. Yummy.

As a medical professional, I'm prescribing plenty of sleep. If sleep eludes you, interacting with your Lit pervs is a perfectly acceptable alternative :D

I keep trying to sleep, but all these guys keep messaging me on yahoo! Lol.

Well hi! You should be working though...! Naughty boy.

There will be more leg pictures!

I keep trying to sleep, but all these guys keep messaging me on yahoo! Lol.

Yay for more leg pics!

And there's this little button that turns yahoo! off haha! Might try it ;) Unless it's me, then I'll be miffed :D j/k

Thanks so much! You really are too sweet

Not really. I am just being honest. Or maybe I just think you are so pretty and awesome lol.

I don't post a lot and get to look on lit as much as i would like, but I may have to make a point of it now just for this thread - along with the 1000s of other admirers :)

I did mean it though, I would be lucky. Next time someone asks me my type, I am gonna just point them in the way of this thread :)

Just had to say..

absolutely love this thread, you are so beautiful, could never get enough of your pics

Back