What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Smooches to all y'all hotties!!! SOOO much fun! Such a great place to meet other confident, strong, sexy women... hear us roar!! :D

RAAWWRRRR! Is it time to burn the bras yet? (I'll bet Respy can find me a Hello Kitty bra...) challenge on!!!

I feel so left out. I don't own a crock pot. I've never had any desire to buy one. I don't think I know any crock pot recipes. Does that weaken my status as an official Foodie? :eek:

I feel so left out. I don't own a crock pot. I've never had any desire to buy one. I don't think I know any crock pot recipes. Does that weaken my status as an offical Foodie? :eek:

Yes. Turn in your card.

I make a killer brisket in a crock pot. It always gets requested to be brought to get togethers.

I feel so left out. I don't own a crock pot. I've never had any desire to buy one. I don't think I know any crock pot recipes. Does that weaken my status as an offical Foodie? :eek:

Absolutely not! But they do come in handy sometimes. Even for hot spiked drinks. :D

I feel so left out. I don't own a crock pot. I've never had any desire to buy one. I don't think I know any crock pot recipes. Does that weaken my status as an official Foodie? :eek:

Nope. Crock pots are great fot low maintenace cooking, but I opine that anything that can be cooked in one can be cooked a little better otherwise.

I just realized the tie in between your name, and your avatar, Ella

Talk about not paying attention.

Hahaha, with the amount I've been posting on Lit, I think I may be indulging in too much me time.part of the issue maybe?

Could be hun:)..... I think giving just a bit of the Lit time to the kids might help, as well as a bit more of the Lit time to some behind closed door Mommy time with either fingers or toys:devil:.... Then come back and tell us about what you fantasized about;)....

Don't feel left out I use these.

41tlp4FbACL._SL160_.jpg

I reckon that for every sexually repressed woman whose steadfast moral foundations have been shaken by the 50 shades phenomenon, there are a couple geeky-ass loser guys who by the wonder of interwebz anonymity, have rebirthed as the creator's gift to Domly-Domly-Domhood.

These guys are coming out of the woodwork, it seems...

I've not read any of the books, and after so many negative reviews/feedback...I don't think I ever will. So it's probably not my place to make a comment.

However, I do think there are some....misguided souls who have read those books like some sort of bible and have suddenly become submissive or Dominant. They, to me, have no understanding of the lifestyle or practice.

I get that they are impressed by the lifestyle, I just think (based on the feedback I've seen) that they shouldn't rely on those books to represent the dynamic of the lifestyle.

I relied heavily on my crock pot this summer. It was oppressively hot and I used mine a lot to avoid turning the oven on.

Absolutely not! But they do come in handy sometimes. Even for hot spiked drinks. :D

Nope. Crock pots are great fot low maintenace cooking, but I opine that anything that can be cooked in one can be cooked a little better otherwise.

I relied heavily on my crock pot this summer. It was oppressively hot and I used mine a lot to avoid turning the oven on.

While I agree that there are better ways to cook almost everything, you can't beat being able to start a crock pot out on the outdoor dining room and not have the house taking the heat.

RAAWWRRRR! Is it time to burn the bras yet? (I'll bet Respy can find me a Hello Kitty bra...) challenge on!!!

*dressed up like Ninja Gaiden* challenge accepted! but no burning hello kitty products.

tumblr_lr8irxexie1qcs69ao1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_lzg5jzqRjL1qel51co2_400_large.jpg

i want these. maybe if i'm a good girl santa will bring me some
tumblr_lf3pwigZNe1qb7wo7o1_500_large.jpg

While I agree that there are better ways to cook almost everything, you can't beat being able to start a crock pot out on the outdoor dining room and not have the house taking the heat.

*likes* (why don't we have our own like buttons?)

And hello, VioletFlame. :rose:

Mmmm...you used the word "opine"! ;)

I do shit like that sometimes. ;)

Our oven gets used for frozen pizzas and the occasional shepherd's pie; most everything else that gets roasted, baked, or whatnot is done in the grill out back. I feel ya about heating up the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back