Let's talk about sex

blksoldier

Literotica Guru
Ok here we go what is your favorite sex position, and where is the most exciting place you had sex? chime in ladies & Gentlemen

Love doggie-style, on my hands and knees, so he can hold on to my tits or play with my clit.

Outdoors, in the woods, is my all-time favorite. There's a risk of being discovered, a chance of getting dirty (in more ways than one), and it's always fun to howl with the coyotes.

it always changes... but currently, I am really enjoying cowgirl... i love watching her tits bounce as she grinds and bounces... love watching myself slide in and out... and love being able to play with her tits and clit during all this...

delightful :)

Right now would be doggie style, that way I can see me sliding in,and spank her which I just recently found out she likes.. The woods are the hottest place for me.

I like the way you think

Love doggie-style, on my hands and knees, so he can hold on to my tits or play with my clit.

Outdoors, in the woods, is my all-time favorite. There's a risk of being discovered, a chance of getting dirty (in more ways than one), and it's always fun to howl with the coyotes.

Thats one of my favorites too. deeper penetration. I would love to do it out back under the stars.

something about u

I will get to reading them asap

it always changes... but currently, I am really enjoying cowgirl... i love watching her tits bounce as she grinds and bounces... love watching myself slide in and out... and love being able to play with her tits and clit during all this...

delightful :)

that av is out of this world banannas nothin like watchin her back that ass up

Love doggie style, because it leaves my hands free to slap, spank, grope, etc. Plus you can go harder and deeper than in other common positions. It's allll good :)

I am all about reverse cowgirl... I get off so quick and can just keep going.

The coolest place I have had sex, on my bosses desk. I left a cum stain on his stack of papers and quit the next day.

thanks for responding

Love doggie style, because it leaves my hands free to slap, spank, grope, etc. Plus you can go harder and deeper than in other common positions. It's allll good :)

it is all good. I will read your stories

I am all about reverse cowgirl... I get off so quick and can just keep going.

The coolest place I have had sex, on my bosses desk. I left a cum stain on his stack of papers and quit the next day.

on the bosses desk, with whom?t now thats classic you're my hero today

while i dont have a fav position i do love being ridin by a girl. nothing says awesome like watching tits bounce and not having to do much work,.

most exciting place was on the hood of my ex's dads car..which since he was a cop was a police cruiser.

da man

while i dont have a fav position i do love being ridin by a girl. nothing says awesome like watching tits bounce and not having to do much work,.

most exciting place was on the hood of my ex's dads car..which since he was a cop was a police cruiser.

I guess you can say that you stuck it to da man(or at least his daughter)

whats up

whats up who have you been talkin with today

My favorite position is when we're both standing on our knees on the bed and he's doing me from behind, usually grabbing a breast. Lol, is there a name for this position? It's like doggy style, but I think you have to be on all fours for it to be doggy.

Back