I probably shouldn't...

Now what makes you say that?

And a girl has got to do whatever she can to get through winter :)

You've raised the temp over at my place. Of that you can be sure.:devil:

Last edited:
Hmmm- they are just legs you know!

Nope what I have are just legs, trust me you do not want to see, what you have are a description of sex in flesh, a lure to look higher, a perfect frame for the heaven that awaits between.

Sheesh I get descriptive when I am trying to prove a point....

Last edited:
Nope what I have are just legs, trust me you do not want to see, what you have are a description of sex in flesh, a lure to look higher, a perfect frame for the heaven that awaits between.

Sheesh I get descriptive when I am trying to prove a point....

Yes you do (and glad you do) - but I still think you are missing the fact that THEY ARE JUST LEGS! :rolleyes:

Yes you do (and glad you do) - but I still think you are missing the fact that THEY ARE JUST LEGS! :rolleyes:

Okay they are just legs, legs people here seem to find extremely sexy, legs that make a man (and some women) dream of parting, legs that take the blood from the brain and redistribute it to other parts demanding a larger supply. Legs that take the mind of the troubles in the world and turn it to thoughts of breeding.

But they are just legs.....

Okay they are just legs, legs people here seem to find extremely sexy, legs that make a man (and some women) dream of parting, legs that take the blood from the brain and redistribute it to other parts demanding a larger supply. Legs that take the mind of the troubles in the world and turn it to thoughts of breeding.

But they are just legs.....

Now there you went and got all descriptive again :)

Wow... I disappear from Lit for a while and look what I miss - you've moved from looking for someone to message with to submitting photos - and very nice photos, I might add.

Quite beautiful, indeed. :heart:

Now there you went and got all descriptive again :)

What can I say, you inspire me, your legs brings out the beast in me, they take my mind and twist it into a talking machine, they fill my imagination with visions of sex, they are beautifully just legs.

What can I say, you inspire me, your legs brings out the beast in me, they take my mind and twist it into a talking machine, they fill my imagination with visions of sex, they are beautifully just legs.

I think I might have to take them back down if you are going to continue like this.....You would never be able to move onto other things.!

I think I might have to take them back down if you are going to continue like this.....You would never be able to move onto other things.!

Oh don't do that, you would disappoint so many fans who have not yet had the opportunity of seeing your just legs.

And as for moving on, I am sure that whatever part of your body you care to share with us would inspire me just as much if not more, I am easily inspired by beauty, or just about any part of you that is a just...

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaalease don'y take them down:devil:

Last edited:
Wow... I disappear from Lit for a while and look what I miss - you've moved from looking for someone to message with to submitting photos - and very nice photos, I might add.

Quite beautiful, indeed. :heart:

Yeah - that will teach you to stay around! :p

Oh don't do that, you would disappoint so many fans who have not yet had the opportunity of seeing your just legs.

And as for moving on, I am sure that whatever part of your body you care to share with us would inspire me just as much if not more, I am easily inspired by beauty, or just about any part of you that is a just...

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaalease don'y yake them down:devil:

Ok ok ok, I wont - just make sure this just legs things doesnt get out of hand!

Ok ok ok, I wont - just make sure this just legs things doesnt get out of hand!

If only I could get them in hand, I would be easing them apart and letting my tongue and lips do more than talk, they would kiss their way along the length of both 'just' legs and then delve into the blissful paradise that lays between.

okay I will stop now.

If only I could get them in hand, I would be easing them apart and letting my tongue and lips do more than talk, they would kiss their way along the length of both 'just' legs and then delve into the blissful paradise that lays between.

okay I will stop now.

Thank you :)

sOk we can move to othere "areas" if you like:D:devil:

And if you can find other areas that are worth it ....well then, feel free!

There's your lips,ah either set, your breast,your hips,your not to be mentioned part and your eyes,so overlooked-pun entended !

Thank you :)

And if you can find other areas that are worth it ....well then, feel free!

attachment.php

Okay, ignoring the just legs in this image, I love the way that dress stretches across another of your beautiful parts.

Or should that be 'just part'

Those nipples showing through just make the image

Okay, ignoring the just legs in this image, I love the way that dress stretches across another of your beautiful parts.

Or should that be 'just part'

Those nipples showing through just make the image

Well it's not a dress...it's just a top! Would never go with something that short!

Yeah - that will teach you to stay around! :p

I had to leave after the heartbreaking reality hit me that you weren't going to reply to a message I sent you. After much soul-searching and healing I finally managed to make a return. :rolleyes:

... now, in your defense, my rambling message may have bored you to sleep so that may have been the issue. :D ;)

Well it's not a dress...it's just a top! Would never go with something that short!

Okay, I am not going to mention the legs, but why not go with something that short (other than the cold of course).

stand up against that plain wall and take a photo of you (you can crop it to remove your head of course) and see how many think it is too short or shows too much of the unmentionable limbs.

Back