I probably shouldn't...

Okay, I am not going to mention the legs, but why not go with something that short (other than the cold of course).

stand up against that plain wall and take a photo of you (you can crop it to remove your head of course) and see how many think it is too short or shows too much of the unmentionable limbs.

Yeah not gonna do that - when turned that way gravity works a bit different on my legs and thighs....not pretty....and yes! it's too short - hardly covers my panties when standing!

Yeah not gonna do that - when turned that way gravity works a bit different on my legs and thighs....not pretty....and yes! it's too short - hardly covers my panties when standing!

This is a problem how? the panties part I mean. I am sure you are merely being honest in your view of gravity and its effects but really it is all subjective.

Let us be the Judge of that......go a head and show us what else Gravity might have an effect on;):D:kiss::rose:

AG we'll like whatever you post.
Just what do you have pic wise ready to post,you sneaky beauty?

Not mentioning the unmentionable, I think you have a wonderful body, from all the shots you have given us, I think I can put together a reasonably good image of you in my mind (sans face of course) and truthfully it is a beautiful image.

Share what you wish, do what you like, anything you give us will be wonderful.

To give in to demands that you do not want to do would only bring this thread to a close quicker than I for one would like.

This is the only thread on lot that I read each time I log in. And the only reason I log in.

"just legs" or otherwise, your pics are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

AG we'll like whatever you post.
Just what do you have pic wise ready to post,you sneaky beauty?

Share what you wish, do what you like, anything you give us will be wonderful.

To give in to demands that you do not want to do would only bring this thread to a close quicker than I for one would like.

Well I only have one thing left I think you can have....And it's very sunday cozy!

T-shirt&panties.JPG

Well I only have one thing left I think you can have....And it's very sunday cozy!

View attachment 1101042

Okay you are trying to kill me right, you are just wanting to see me drool.

We are back to the old image of you walking into the kitchen dressed like that, all I can say is the sink would have to be well secured to the wall.

I see you walking over to get a glass of water, me moving behind your beautiful body. letting my hands move around to hug you to me. letting your head rest on my shoulder as I kiss the nape of your neck. My hands roam over your abdomen, movinng down to slip under the t-shirt, moving upwards to cup...

Okay I need to stop now.....

Okay you are trying to kill me right, you are just wanting to see me drool.

We are back to the old image of you walking into the kitchen dressed like that, all I can say is the sink would have to be well secured to the wall.

I see you walking over to get a glass of water, me moving behind your beautiful body. letting my hands move around to hug you to me. letting your head rest on my shoulder as I kiss the nape of your neck. My hands roam over your abdomen, movinng down to slip under the t-shirt, moving upwards to cup...

Okay I need to stop now.....

See, now I just dont know what to do!? If I post uncovered you rant - if I post fully covered you ramble!

With you yeah I'm a drooling push over!
But the tee and the panties just keep me wanting to see whats underneath!
I still love the nightee pic where I got to see your sexy mid section,hips and just a hint of you pussy...so sexy! :kiss:

See, now I just dont know what to do!? If I post uncovered you rant - if I post fully covered you ramble!

There is a difference?

Covered or uncovered you sear the mind with images of beauty. Adorned in dress, t-shirt, wooly pully or simply what you were born with, you are you and you will inspire my rants and ramblings for as long as you post.

Did I mention you have an interesting mind too.

You post I'l likee,uncovered so sexy, covered teasing but still sexy
My second favorite pic is the wet panties,oh to have been there and helped out!!! :devil:

There is a difference?

Covered or uncovered you sear the mind with images of beauty. Adorned in dress, t-shirt, wooly pully or simply what you were born with, you are you and you will inspire my rants and ramblings for as long as you post.

Did I mention you have an interesting mind too.

No they are pretty much the same :)
And no, you didnt mention - but please dont start a ramble about it :)

No they are pretty much the same :)
And no, you didnt mention - but please dont start a ramble about it :)

I will resist the temptation then, I will curtail my desire to describe the things I admire. I will simply say, you are beautiful in all your aspects.

Quick quick she's on to us, So babe you come here often???
Again love the mind, lusty for that body!

I will resist the temptation then, I will curtail my desire to describe the things I admire. I will simply say, you are beautiful in all your aspects.

And I will simply say - you are sweet!
(And have a handsome personality :p ):heart:

Very nice pics, just found the thread but plan to continue viewing. Hope to see more of you as you are a very attractive and sexxxy woman!

Back