Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have an older woman in her mid to late 40's to show my fiance and I some new tricks as party of a threesome. Unfortunately my fiance has the cutoff age a few years older than me, in the low 30s. :/

I also like the idea of friends (a couple) visiting and randomly moving into an orgy. Not just swinging, but a full on foursome. My girl says she's completely okay with same-room no-swap which I've heard tends to be the first step moving into soft swap and sometimes from there to full swap/4some. -crosses fingers-

I think it would be great to be one of the guys in a gang bang on a woman, a group of us thrusting our cocks in her face and holes and then blowing our loads on her face in a bukkake. Not interested in having that be my girl though.

I fantasize about being with 6 men other than my husband. Same room them holding my legs apart or in different positions. It even just handcuffing me to something. The men would take turns with me, sometimes even 2 at a time. Sometimes I fantasize that a father and son are involved or 2 or 3 brothers. I guess the most taboo part would be my husband either finding a video of it, forced to watch a video of it, or sometimes he's forced to watch in person.

Not sure that's a nice wife :D

The one ill choose is to fuck my sister while my step sis fingers and watches then I fuck her knocking them both up

I fantasize about being with 6 men other than my husband. Same room them holding my legs apart or in different positions. It even just handcuffing me to something. The men would take turns with me, sometimes even 2 at a time. Sometimes I fantasize that a father and son are involved or 2 or 3 brothers. I guess the most taboo part would be my husband either finding a video of it, forced to watch a video of it, or sometimes he's forced to watch in person.

I would love to get my brother aand we both could fuck you and cum all over you then we would make your husband lick up our cum and clean our cocks. Maybe get us hard again so we can fuck you again mmmmmmmm.

One fantasy I have is being away from home, on business, and happening across a man who is just able to seduce me in an instant. At the point of which I'm ready to be taken by him, he brings in a large group and I'm at the mercy of all of them. I end up fucked completely raw and covered in cum.

If I could write in a creative manner I could fill pages just from a few variations of being taken control of. I have wanted for sooo long to have a domme take control over me and have me do her bidding in my fantasy realm. (irl I am prolly too much of a wise ass to ever let it happen) I also like to have the right man take over and help me feel less than pristine. Trouble starts when the real thing happens and it either isn't like the fantasy or morphs into a full time thing but just for arousal's sake the fanasies sure get me in a lather.

Tied down to a bed, naked, and blind folded, available for anyone's pleasure at a swingers party.

Going back to an opportunity I had years ago on a warm spring night when my mom commented on the erection in my shorts and how big I was. I always wondered how that night would have turned out if I had offered it to her.

Unbirth - physically impossible but it is the ultimate penetration of a woman, or the complete engulfing of a man.

I have written a couple of stories about that fetish.

Oh dear... Here goes... I'm very submissive, and recently, I've been thinking about experimenting in a controlled rape scenario.. Like with a safe word and such.. I just like it. It turns me on and I think it's hot.

id love to have a bunch of women tie me up and then 1 after another squirt on my face until im dripping wet then get fucked by a beautiful shemale

Most of these are not taboo just kinky or highly sexual. Most people won't actually say what's really in their darkest deepest hottest taboo because most of the time it's probably to bad for sharing!!!!

Most of these are not taboo just kinky or highly sexual. Most people won't actually say what's really in their darkest deepest hottest taboo because most of the time it's probably to bad for sharing!!!!

Most can't tell theirs: It would be against the rules.

Can't be easy for someone to message a stranger hoping to talk about their darkest thoughts. Be a rather edgy start to a chat to look for a clue the other person is also slighty mad lol

"I tell you mine if you tell me yours" probably won't work!!!

Can't be easy for someone to message a stranger hoping to talk about their darkest thoughts. Be a rather edgy start to a chat to look for a clue the other person is also slighty mad lol

"I tell you mine if you tell me yours" probably won't work!!!

Never know, stranger things have happened!! I've been told a few, have had some PM me to tell me theirs. Then again, I've had this happen to me all my internet life, and most of my life as well. Must be the altar boy in me: People think I'm sort of "Confessor" and they feel if they tell their stories, they'll feel better.

I think we all are slightly crazy, maybe as we all are then it's not crazy but normal :rolleyes:

Maybe more people need to just be honest with who they are or what they like and not be worried how others feel (not easy and would take a strong person to do it in some cases)

I think we all are slightly crazy, maybe as we all are then it's not crazy but normal :rolleyes:

Maybe more people need to just be honest with who they are or what they like and not be worried how others feel (not easy and would take a strong person to do it in some cases)

Yeah, we are crazy, and you're so right. People need to be honest with themselves!

I've known for a LONG time that I have a thing for mothers and daughters, and have confessed it to those close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back