Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we are crazy, and you're so right. People need to be honest with themselves!

I've known for a LONG time that I have a thing for mothers and daughters, and have confessed it to those close to me.

Mothers and daughters as in them together or as in you like the idea of being with a mother and then telling her that just yesterday her daughter was in the same bed and was a better fuck lol

Oh dear... Here goes... I'm very submissive, and recently, I've been thinking about experimenting in a controlled rape scenario.. Like with a safe word and such.. I just like it. It turns me on and I think it's hot.

I met a school teacher who liked for me to rape her. Not normally my nature but to this day the thought still get me hard instantly

Mothers and daughters as in them together or as in you like the idea of being with a mother and then telling her that just yesterday her daughter was in the same bed and was a better fuck lol

BOTH! Together and seperately :)

Lol in your dreams :cool:

Have we slightly sidetracked from the original post? Funny that maybe because no one really wants to tell the truth what they really want

Hmmm my most taboo fantasy.

I once knew a gal who would let her dog lick her pussy while she would masterbate. She once did it while we were having phone sex. I have to admit I was suprised it,turned me on.

Hmmm my most taboo fantasy.

I once knew a gal who would let her dog lick her pussy while she would masterbate. She once did it while we were having phone sex. I have to admit I was suprised it,turned me on.

Did you chat to the dog on the phone as well? Rofl what was the dogs name?

Lol not sure I know the dogs name but it might have been "oh God" cause she said that a few times

Lol not sure I know the dogs name but it might have been "oh God" cause she said that a few times

Rofl now that's too funny..... I wonder what dog it was... Wasn't a shitzoo as they only lick the arse hahaha

I am actually embarassed by my darkest fantasies and fetishes. I have them and I sometimes actually wish I didn't if that makes any sense.

However some folk like having the ass licked. It was some small black poodle looking dog.

I am actually embarassed by my darkest fantasies and fetishes. I have them and I sometimes actually wish I didn't if that makes any sense.

I think we all have things we think about or have fantasies of that we think others dont think about. I think we would be suprized at what thoughts we might have in common

You think your fantasies are to dark so you wish you didn't have those feelings but I think it's ok I thought fantasies are just that fantasy and not real life

I have had some pretty dark thoughts myself. If you ever care to compair notes let me know

My biggest fantasy right now is to have 4-6 black men fuck me one after the other. In my ass, my mouth, cummin' all over my face, my chest, my ass.

Recently my fantasy has been to have my girl and me go to a party and have her suduced by a young hot guy and catch her with him. Then join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back