Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tip

About 15 minutes ago. I didn't have enough cash to tip the pizza delivery guy so I blew him instead.

Oh yes.....

Two nice ones (and one that wasn't so nice) in Vegas last weekend at BikeFest.. Oh shit,,, was that suppose to stay in Vegas?? ;)

I did last night, my buddy IM'ed me and asked me to come over and enjoy his self-made glory hole at his house. As usual (have been there 10 times or so), I walked in, locked the door behind me, and walked to the hallway where the glory hole was setup.. His thick cock was already poking through, so I quickly got naked, and rubbed my hardening cock against his, before kneeling down and licking the head.

I licked it up and down the shaft, feeling it getting harder, then licked down to his balls, sucked them in, while feeling my tongue slide over his metal cockring. I licked my way back up to the head, and took his throbbing cock in my mouth, feeling the heavy, hot meat shift down my throat, veins pulsing... he moaned, and pushed further thru the hole, into my mouth.

I started bobbing my head back and forth, running my tongue under the head, while taking his thick 6" as deep in my throat as i could, while feverishly stroking my own rod. After a few minutes of this, he began to pull away... and although I tried to keep it in my mouth, his cock disappeared thru the hole. I knew that was my cue to let him have a turn.

I stood up, my hard on raging, and pushed it through the opening. He immediately engulfed it with his hot warm mouth, and I reached up to grab the top of the door jamb. His mouth sucked up and down, slowly, tightly, from the base to the head, and back again. Sucking him and thoughts of sucking him more had gotten me so worked up, and although I wanted to give him some time to enjoy it, I knew I wasn't going to last long... he somehow has a way of knowing exactly how to suck me... I moaned and thrusted towards him, and heard his camera click a few times; I know he likes to take pics of himself sucking my cock. <click> as he nibbled on the head of my dick... <click> again as he sucked me halfway in, and held it there... <click> again as he sucked me all the way in, my balls on his chin, his nose in the narrow strip of fuzz just above the base of my cock.

I couldn't take much more, and he knew it from my noises... he started sucking me faster, as deep as he could, then back out, tightening his lips around my cock as he pulled away, then back down to the base again... after doing this 10 or 15 times, my balls tightened, up, I managed to moan "I'm gonna cummm", and felt him take my cock deep in his throat one more time. He caressed my nutsack as I felt my cock shoot stream after stream of hot jizz down his throat.. he didn't move for 30 seconds, allowing me to empty my balls in his warm mouth.

Of course after that I wanted to reciprocate, so I was back on my kneees, with his thick throbbing penis poking through at me again.. I stroked it, licked it, and sucked it, savoring the hot flesh, rubbing it on my lips and cheeks, coaxing his hot load out... I sucked him deep over and over, getting his cock as wet and slippery as possible, alternating strokes with my hand and mouth... I felt him getting even harder, knowing he was about to blow... then felt the first strand of hot cum hit my lips... I pulled away, loving to feel him shoot on my face... another long stream spurted out, hitting me on the cheek... I rubbed his cockhead on my lips and cheeks, rubbing his cum on me as even more shot out, landing on my forehead and eyebrows... I sucked him in then, feeling the last shots hit the back of my throat.

I'm sure I'll be back there soon. :)

damn that's hot

Last night...

Last night I had the good fortune to get naked with a TS professional, who was really fun to know and have sex with. We sucked and jacked each other for about an hour and a half. She had a thin, boyish figure and a tiny, but round rear end. Her smooth dark skin had no blemishes whatsoever, and her cock was 8-1/2" of solid, thick, hard meat. Although neither of us came, which was mostly my fault, I enjoyed every minute of it, and am looking forward to a return visit with her soon. At my age, 70, I've got to sort of pace myself.

I'm sure the next visit will involve a lot more sex and less get-acquainted chatter, which I wanted to have, because for lots of reasons, I like to be a regular with situations like this.

I'll check back in after the next visit if there is one.

Rags

Last night I had the good fortune to get naked with a TS professional, who was really fun to know and have sex with. We sucked and jacked each other for about an hour and a half. She had a thin, boyish figure and a tiny, but round rear end. Her smooth dark skin had no blemishes whatsoever, and her cock was 8-1/2" of solid, thick, hard meat. Although neither of us came, which was mostly my fault, I enjoyed every minute of it, and am looking forward to a return visit with her soon. At my age, 70, I've got to sort of pace myself.

I'm sure the next visit will involve a lot more sex and less get-acquainted chatter, which I wanted to have, because for lots of reasons, I like to be a regular with situations like this.

I'll check back in after the next visit if there is one.

Rags

Lucky Guy Rags

No... not sucked a cock today... Yet*..... But will if the rest of the day goes according to how it looks get to suck at least three guys, and probably more than once with some/all of them, and hoping there might be some more cock on the menu too at some point...

Yesterday was very good... Got to suck off my friend, twice, once before we went out to the pub, and again afterwards, and afterwards we were with some of his mates who I don't relaly know very well, and got to suck off two of them as well, and another guy gave me one hell of a fucking... just regreting quite how much we drunk today though... Hopefully can meet my friend and his friends again soon as It was so good to have all their loads of cum inside me..

Yes, I went for a bike ride down some trails. Found a younger guy cruising the area. I stopped and made some small talk. We took it off of the beaten path and I had his nice thick 6 incher in my mouth in no time flat.

He was a little quick on the trigger, but I gave him my number. He said he may call me later.

We will see

Joe

I got a nice load from a guy in the bathroom at Home depot this morning. Very nice. :kiss:

Next door neighbor came over to borrow some BBQ sauce. Told him it was going to cost him...sucked his cock while he sat at my dining table. Before he left told me he now works 4-10 hour days. Looks like I'm going to have a date for "cream" and a little coffee every Friday. MMMMMM this is going to be so much fun!!!

Next door neighbor came over to borrow some BBQ sauce. Told him it was going to cost him...sucked his cock while he sat at my dining table. Before he left told me he now works 4-10 hour days. Looks like I'm going to have a date for "cream" and a little coffee every Friday. MMMMMM this is going to be so much fun!!!

Damn, you all are finding cocks so easily--wish I could find a mouth that easily! :)

Also, you just made him pay the best toll ever.

wish I had one right now. Guess I'll have to wait until the next time I see my friend damn that's seem like a long time to have to wait.

A change

I had an unusual (for me) experience last week. Whenever I leave work, I am always looking out for a chance to taste some hot cock. I am in a large office building with a 3 story parking garage. Sometimes, I get lucky in the garage when we are all leaving for home or lunch.

Last week I got off the elevator, on the ground floor just as a woman got off the one just opposite. I have a very tenuous relationship with her; we have very casually flirted for about 3 years. I will say things like "you look very pretty today" and she says things like "you're sweet". Nothing major.

We said "hi" and I followed her across the street to the parking garage; we both park on the second deck. I followed her up the stairs and had my eyes (both of them) on her cute little ass. Without thinking, I said that she sure looked great today. Then I glanced up to discover that she was looking back over her shoulder at me, looking at her butt. She gave a sad little smile and said "thank you".

A little history; over the past 2-3 years that we have casually conversed, I have noticed that she is usually unhappy. She makes much more of my compliments that they merit and I've come to realize that she does not have a very good relationship at home. She is very attractive, has a great figure and is about 25 to 30 years younger than I am, probably in her late 30's to early
40's. I hadn't really thought that anything would come of our flirtation; I just flirt with everyone, male or female.

We got to the second deck and split up; she parks on one side and I park on the other. As I got to my car, I heard footsteps approaching and looked up to find my lady friend coming up to me. I asked if she needed help with something and she said "yes", she wanted to know if she could ask me something very personal. I said that she could, but, I might not answer. Then she shook me a little by saying "do you like oral sex". "Yes, mam!" "Giving or receiving", she asked. "Both!"

Then she really floored me by saying that "this is very embarrassing, but, I'm having a really bad week and I need something to pick me up; would you mind if I gave you a blow job". "No mam, I wouldn't mind at all" I responded. I thought that it only fair to warn her that at my age, I couldn't always get a complete erection without a little help from a pill. She asked if I could still cum and I said "yes". Reaching out and taking my hand she said "please, come with me".

She led me to her Tahoe and opened the back door telling me to get in. She followed me into the vehicle and pushed me to the other side pulling my legs around and immedeately undoing my trousers. In less tha 10 seconds she had my cock in her mouth. You would have thought she hadn't eaten in week and someone just threw her a steak. I couldn't do anything but lie back and enjoy. She was voracious, licking, sucking and making little mewing noises. Ever so often she would glance up at me and try to smile around my erection. Fortunately, I was ver nearly fully erect after a few minutes and she seemed to enjoy it very much.

After a relatively short time, I exploded in her mouth and she moaned as she continued to suck and swallow. After she had drained me, she sat back up, smiled at me and said "thanks, I needed that so much". I told her that I was the one that should be thanking her and that I would love to recipricate if she wanted. She told me that she would love to have my face in her crotch, but, not today.

She told me that her sex life at home was virtually non-existant, she had been getting desperate and I was a life saver. I said that it was a shame that she couldn't cum also, but, she told me that she came when I did. She loves to give "head"and nearly always comes when a man ejaculates in her mouth.

She asked me about my sex life and I confesses that I loved every bit of it, especially, oral. I guess that she caught something in what I said, because she looked at me and said "male or female?". I said "both". I figured that my response would turn her off, but I didn't want to lie. She smiled and said that it really turned her on and could she watch me suck a cock sometime. I agreed and she told me that she had a younger brother that was seperated at the moment; she knew that he wasn't getting any and had even kidded about her helping him out.

We parted with her promise to see if she could set something up for her to watch me sucking her brother's cock and swallowing his load. I know that this is not my usual cocksucking story, but, I wanted to share it and I will, definitely, write the sequel if she keeps her word.

^^^ What a great story^^^

Yes, that would be a fantastic story.

I want to hear from you if ANYTHING else develops with her OR him.........

Mmmm.. just got back from a buddy's house... he always has a stiff cock and a big load for me... he texts me once a week or so and asks if I'm available to drain him... and I'm almost always available! This time we took a few pics, at the request of the girl I'm seeing... So he got off, and I KNOW she'll get off looking at the pics...

Last edited:
this is my partners fantasy and a real turn on for me to watch him doing it. he's bi curious but not acted on it yet. hope he does soon !!!!! i want to be there watching him suck his first cock and swallow that creamy load

Mmmm.. just got back from a buddy's house... he always has a stiff cock and a big load for me... he texts me once a week or so and asks if I'm available to drain him... and I'm almost always available! This time we took a few pics, at the request of the girl I'm seeing... So he got off, and I KNOW she'll get off looking at the pics...

Very hot knowing you will show these to your gf.:kiss:

here's a couple others... :D

Attachments

• blur4_small.jpg
    blur4_small.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,279
  • DSCN0606_smaller.jpg
    DSCN0606_smaller.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,258
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back