Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you ladies have a wonderfu; evening. i wish i could stay and chat and play:D. but mommy duties rule. love you all ladies.esp. one of you.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

ooh! hi there!
talking about crushes 1-2 sites before...have a crush on this lady here!;)

with that lady i meant alyssa!:heart:
:eek:...she is sexy, smart and such a sweetie! just 'hi' makes warm and cuddly :eek:

hehe...i think it even rhymes a bit...or not?:rolleyes:

hmm...i think it's my first crush!!! can u actually call a cyber crush...a crush crush? if so...love that feeling ;)

Hello all, First Monday of the New Year, over. Im ready for the next Holiday whenis that??? hehe

ello

hey ladies just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. :) first timer here. sounds wrong. lol I mean first time posting teehee

good morning and happy thursday!! sorry i have been gone you know how crazy it gets during the week!! have a great one and i'll talk to you all on monday!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies!
luckily i m still on hol! but i hope you all ladies not having too much of a crazy week....well..or..the more crazy the better;)

Newbie here!

Hi everyone, I've been a Literotica reader since I was about 17 (25 now), and I've finally decided to join and start writing my own erotica.

Since I'm a bisexual woman (primarily interested in women), most of my stories will have a lesbian theme. In fact, the first story (and my first piece of erotica ever) I just submitted has one, it's called "A Faraway Shore," and hopefully it will be up for your reading pleasure with a day or so.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and greet everyone here!

good morning ladies.hope everyone is well today and happy weekend....finally !! welcome nymph :kiss::rose:, what a lovely name,it conjures up lovely images...hehe. i hope you enjoy your stay:) and you get too know us all. we are a friendly bunch here,very friendly:D

Moin Moin Alyssa and to all the other sexy ladies here and welcome nymph!
and welcome to another wonderful weekend.:kiss:

Hi everyone, I've been a Literotica reader since I was about 17 (25 now), and I've finally decided to join and start writing my own erotica.

Since I'm a bisexual woman (primarily interested in women), most of my stories will have a lesbian theme. In fact, the first story (and my first piece of erotica ever) I just submitted has one, it's called "A Faraway Shore," and hopefully it will be up for your reading pleasure with a day or so.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and greet everyone here!

Hi and welcome!!
:)

Moin Moin Alyssa and to all the other sexy ladies here and welcome nymph!
and welcome to another wonderful weekend.:kiss:

Yay the wknd! today isn't starting off that great tho..here we go again with the damn snow..another 6in..Great:rolleyes:

So i hope one of you ladies has better weather than i do LoL

:rose:

Yay the wknd! today isn't starting off that great tho..here we go again with the damn snow..another 6in..Great:rolleyes:

So i hope one of you ladies has better weather than i do LoL

:rose:

awww! hugz! yea, in UK...not as cold...no snow...always grey though.
just to pop in...having a little break from my studies ^^

hope you all having a wonderful friday!!!

Moin Moin to all ladies here!
all snuggled up? i m still in bed...yawn...wishing all of you a great hot snuggle day...^^:kiss:

New Gal

Good Morning to Everyone...Im new to the boards.....have been a reader though for several years. I'm looking forward to learning,sharing and getting to know each of you lovely ladies!!!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back