Lit BDSM Old Gang Show Yourself

MzChrista

The Bitch Is Back
All you 2002/2003 people, who's still around?

I know some of you sneaky petes got new names.
make yerselfs known.

Anybody ever heard from Cym since the old days?
No, and I've invoked her name more than once. (in fact 3 times and nothing happened.) I hope she's doing well. It would be nice to see her back, too.

Eb came back for a short time but left again. And I don't see Shadows either, on the boards.

As far as old gang, I'm not sure I qualify but still, could I be Alfalfa?

No, and I've invoked her name more than once. (in fact 3 times and nothing happened.) I hope she's doing well. It would be nice to see her back, too.

Eb came back for a short time but left again. And I don't see Shadows either, on the boards.

I always liked Eb but we had a bit of a falling out. You know what sucks? I cant remember if we ever patched it up or not. Maybe I better search and see.

You can be Alfafa, Semolina, whatever you want.

I always liked Eb but we had a bit of a falling out. You know what sucks? I cant remember if we ever patched it up or not. Maybe I better search and see.

You can be Alfafa, Semolina, whatever you want.

I've had falling outs with lots of people and have forgotten who or when. LOL

And Lance comes around once in a blue moon. What a quick wit!

I'll sign in for WriterDom. I know he'll thank me later... ha!

I've had falling outs with lots of people and have forgotten who or when. LOL

And Lance comes around once in a blue moon. What a quick wit!

I'll sign in for WriterDom. I know he'll thank me later... ha!

Some alt sent me a PM said Lance was dying of cancer. I started a thread on the GB to see if anyone knew whats up.

He was the bane of my existence around here but damn he dont deserve cancer. A sharp smack on the dick, OK, but not cancer.

Some alt sent me a PM said Lance was dying of cancer. I started a thread on the GB to see if anyone knew whats up.

He was the bane of my existence around here but damn he dont deserve cancer. A sharp smack on the dick, OK, but not cancer.
I saw that thread and I PM'd him immediately. LOL He actually called me- on the phone- to tell me that it was all a joke.

What a lovely voice he has!

And yes, he was the bane of many people's existance... on occassion, mine too.

But he could be really fucking funny.

I think I'm like, second wave. I have to check my own join date. Oy.

make yerselfs known.

Same name, still sort of around. I keep an eye out for interesting stuff, but I tend to keep track of my closer friends via email and a different group. I miss Lit sometimes, but then someone gets all dramatic and I remember why I hang out elsewhere.

I'm still around...F is not....well he is here in the flesh, just doesn't visit Lit anymore.

Catalina:catroar:

har, i never associated you with ms lilith or vixenshe, but kept thinking you looked like them.

i feel like a dolt.

Anybody ever heard from Cym since the old days?

I doubt it. When she was done with this place, she was really done. The newer people probably don't even know who she is, but this forum would not exist if it wasn't for her.

It looks like Risia is still around!

:::swoon:::

Oh, you definitely qualify!:rose:

I saw that thread and I PM'd him immediately. LOL He actually called me- on the phone- to tell me that it was all a joke.

What a lovely voice he has!

And yes, he was the bane of many people's existance... on occassion, mine too.

But he could be really fucking funny.

I don't think there is anything he liked better than screwing with people's heads.

Let's just say that he and I did not bring out the best in each other.:rolleyes:

make yerselfs known.
Newbie here but wanted to mention my appreciation for your av. This is what I want to look like when I grow up.

Back