YYDS as initials of meaingful phrases or a sentence

gxnn

Really Really Experienced
YYDS originally is not initials of English words, but the buzz words of Chinese used by Chinese netizens, meaning generally "(Somebody or something) is a permanent God or always amazing", for example, you find Literotica very great site, you say "YYDS", you like Marylin Monroe very sexy, you say "YYDS", such expressions are very acceptable, but like English words, there also come many variations in contrary to the original meaning because the well-fed and well-clothed netizens are not tired of making troubles or fooling around.
So I would like this put into English, what best choice could you offer? My idea is "Yes, you do smile." A little awkward, but it looks not very bad, haha.
Over to you.

I am thinking of using this as the title of a piece of a short writing. So anybody who can help will be much appreciated. As a non-native speaker, my brain has run dry, please give your help. Thank you very much.

"Awesome" is the best I can come up with, but that's yesterday's buzzword. There's almost certainly something in current use that I'm unaware of.

Back