Your very first oral

Status
Not open for further replies.

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Giving and/or receiving

Receiving:
I was dating this girl in the summer after my first year in college. We were fooling around in her bedroom while her dad was there and she gets me all hard. Grabs my cock. And says to me “don’t cum in my mouth”. Right after she put it in her mouth I put my hands together in prayer and said thank you god. Note I am an atheist.

Giving:
My first time licking pussy doesn’t count because I did one lick and started spitting. The second time the girl just sat on my face and didn’t like it. So that didn’t count.

But the third time this ridiculous hot chick gets naked. Gets on the bed and spreads her legs. It had to be the sexiest pussy I have seen hands down. I dove head first into that thing. When I finally stopped I looked up and her hair was a mess and she said I was driving her crazy. Turned out she is multi orgasmic. Ever since then I loved eating pussy.

Last edited:
Receiving -
Her parents would let us go to the formal living room and turn out the lights for a little alone time. We would make out and let our hands explore knowing they were just around the corner. Eventually, she offered to go down on me. I don't remember much other than I could have reach through the wall and tapped her mom on the shoulder.

Giving -
Same girl. We had about 2 hours each day before her parents got home. Those 2 hours changed my life. The first time giving wasn't as good as the first time receiving, though. She wouldn't take her pants off, but just pulled them down. Hard to do much without her spreading her legs. She eventually got more comfortable and we got much better at it.

Giving: My wife had lots of sex in college, but none of her dates tried to eat her pussy. So after we married, I got a book that convinced her that oral sex was good clean fun. One night I didn't warn her, but started using my tongue on her. She resisted at first, weakly, but then was overcome by the pleasure of being licked. She had an amazing orgasm, and it has been a part of our sex ever since then.
Receiving: She did suck a few cocks in college. After two of them filled her mouth, she refused to let any other guy cum in her mouth. I never asked for oral. One night after we had been married a couple of years, she came home after an evening out drinking with friends. I was in bed. She stripped, pulled down the covers, pulled out my cock, and gave me an amazing bj. I knew she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, so I pulled out and sprayed her tits.

First time receiving: was with a buddy in high school. I let him talk me into with the assurance that no one would find out and that I didn’t have to reciprocate.

First time giving: Same night half way through him sucking me he stopped and said “your turn”. Although that wasn’t part of the plan I really wanted him to finish me so I took his cock in my mouth and instantly knew I loved it. I kept going until he came in my mouth.

Receiving: One of my first dates with a girl who I ended up dating for four years. She suggested we go to a park near her place for a walk, and I was amenable to that. I thought it was just a walk. We get partway in and she says “let’s sit on this bench”, so we do. We chat a little and then she says “you’ll enjoy this”. She starts rubbing me through my pants, and I start to get hard. I was like “wait we are going to get caught”, but she said “oh it’s fine no one can see anything”. And kept going. Then she unzipped my fly and unbuttoned my jeans and started to rub my cock theoigh my boxers, driving me wild. She looked around a bit, pulled my cock through my boxers and started to suck my cock. She told me to put my hand on the back of her head and pull her hair a bit, so I did that. And then she gave me the best blowjob I think I have ever had. She knew how to balance out pressure everywhere so it felt crazy good and prevented me from cumming too fast. Finally I got close and I told her. She kept going. I tried to pull her off incase she hadn’t heard, but she sucked harder. I came so hard into her mouth but she handled it swallowing as I went. She kept a little in her mouth to show me after and then kissed me. I got hard again almost immediately. She sucked me off again, this time deepthroating me. It was crazy. We were both in university, but it was my first time. And obviously not here.

My first time giving was with the same girl. We went to her dorm room. We weee fooling around and she said it was my turn to go down on her. She took off her jeans and panties and sat on the bed, took my head in her hands and told me what to do. She pulled me into her and rode my face while o was sitting on the floor in front of her.

I was a freshman and dating this girl when I received my very first blowjob. It wasn’t very good at the time but damn I thought that was the very best thing!

Receiving

My first ever sexual experience was when I was an 18 year old and had been invited back to an apartment owned by a guy I had been chatting with in a local bar for a few evenings. He had already told me that he was gay. Our conversation began to focus on my history with sex partners and it was apparent that I was a virgin so he offered to give me a blowjob. I still havent met many that could improve on his technique.

Giving

A year or so later I was dating my first girlfriend and one morning she encouraged me to go down on her. Despite the awkwardness of my position I persevered, and managed to taste her. The experience was one that i worked hard to improve upon each time I was with her, and all my subsequent girlfriends as i was hooled from the start.

Both experiences have become a core part of my sexual appetite and I am happy to consider myself an oral addict. 😛 :p😜

Receiving:
I was a 25 year old virgin (so not going to break any minimum age requirement) with my girlfriend (now wife) who is the same age with infinitely more experience. So the first time I got a blowjob was during my first time where she told me to lay back, said to me that she's going to make me feel good, and just proceeded to nibble on my earlob, plant kisses in my neck, tugging and suck my nipples, and rub my cock through my boxers. I was already in heaven but her taking my cock into her mouth confirmed it. Didn't cum because she wanted to ride my face.

Giving:
When she rode my face after she gave me a blowjob. Just pretty much licked where she told me to lick while tugging and pinching her nipples.

When we're fucking each other and we cum, it's just "I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum..." but we never moan each other's name. But for whatever reason, oral is the only thing in sex pleasurable enough to make us moan each other's name. So it has a special place in my wife and I's sex life for that reason.

When I turned 18 couple people gave me a little party. All got plenty drunk. This girl gave me my fist blow job. I shot my load down her throat. It didnt take very long for me to cum but it felt damn good mmmmm

I went down on a pussy a long time before I was given a head job. My first experience was a close-up with a pussy she had large labia, he clit was swollen and she was very wet. I remember the aroma and it was nearly overpowering as she pushed my face between her legs. My first head job was a married lady in a backyard at a party, it was quick and very erotic.

First time given any oral was a hooker overseas, and she was no good at all. Second time was a hooker in Nevada, and that was more just foreplay, and wasn't very long or enthusiastic.

So for both, it was when I first got together with my first wife. We met online, several states apart, and had talked about sex a LOT, and so when we did meet, there was a lot of sex going on, even if it all wasn't as good as it got later. She tried to blow me, but my cock was too thick for her to work, and her jaw would wear out. Actually, that first four or five days we were together, she came a few times from my using her toys on her, and I came once when she gave me a handjob in the shower.

But later, when we were living together, I would go down on her, licking her clit while using a toy inside her, and seeing if I could get her to have multiple orgasms. I did have her promise me she would never fake it (take that as you will), but unless she was a great actor, I think that she came every time, even if it was only once. So far as her blowing me, she had to do a combination blowjob and handjob, but it still felt good.

After she passed, I had three different partners before moving back to my home state, and I performed oral on all three of them, and they all indicated they liked it. The first one, however, was not good at blowjobs at all, and I was worried that if I tried to give her some suggestions she would feel bad. Maybe the guys she'd blown before were quicker on the trigger. The second one, after I stopped seeing the first one, only blew me as part of foreplay, and we didn't stay together long enough to see if she could finish the job with her mouth. #3 was really good at blowjobs, although I only got one from her the short time we were together. Then after moving back to my home state, I did start seeing someone who could always blow me until I came, and naturally I would lick her to orgasm too, but eventually that had to end. The last person I was with before meeting my second wife didn't believe in giving blowjobs and didn't care about my doing anything but fucking her, so that was just a one-time thing.

Second wife could only manage to perform the half-blow half-hand bit on me, and at least the last time we had sex, I was still able to lick her to an orgasm. I might be out of practice now!

Another post removed because someone couldn't read and heed..

That's it. Despite posting a link to the sticky at least twice, people continue to violate the age rule so ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back