Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy (II)

bi golly

Literotica Guru
For me, cross dressing is a big taboo fantasy. I could never pass because of my size (6'3", 225#) but I get hard thinking about it.

In my fantasy, my girlfriend has discovered that I like to wear her panties some times. She takes me to department stores and makes remarks like "These would look good on you!". She buys the panties and has me wear them to bed, then "takes my virginity" by mounting me for PIV sex.

She decides that I need to feel what it is like to get fucked and gets a strapon and starts using it when she "takes my virginity". My virginity gets taken a lot.

More dressing, more fucking and here were are, in a gay club for drag night. I see that I'm not the only guy who would never pass as a woman in the light of day, but in the club, all is forgiven. My wife introduces me to another couple and the guy is my size also. She has me dance with him and it feels good. She tells me that we are going home with them.

At their house, he and I take turns doing strip tease dances and then the women have us go down on each other. We are wearing corsets and stockings on the bed and the women say that they are horny. They line us up side by side on the bed and fuck us.

Some of my daughters friends are HOT (and over 25)...

Last edited:
For me, cross dressing is a big taboo fantasy. I could never pass because of my size (6'3", 225#) but I get hard thinking about it.

In my fantasy, my girlfriend has discovered that I like to wear her panties some times. She takes me to department stores and makes remarks like "These would look good on you!". She buys the panties and has me wear them to bed, then "takes my virginity" by mounting me for PIV sex.

She decides that I need to feel what it is like to get fucked and gets a strapon and starts using it when she "takes my virginity". My virginity gets taken a lot.

More dressing, more fucking and here were are, in a gay club for drag night. I see that I'm not the only guy who would never pass as a woman in the light of day, but in the club, all is forgiven. My wife introduces me to another couple and the guy is my size also. She has me dance with him and it feels good. She tells me that we are going home with them.

At their house, he and I take turns doing strip tease dances and then the women have us go down on each other. We are wearing corsets and stockings on the bed and the women say that they are horny. They line us up side by side on the bed and fuck us.

Thanks hot! I'd like to be the other guy, although I'm not near your size.

Mine is with one of my daughter's friends. I watched her grow from a geeky kid to totally blossomed into a hot, cute 21 year old, thin, petite, and a super hot ass. Although she was hot, because I had known her since she was young, I never thought of her sexually, until...(not fantasy yet), my daughter's boyfriend was helping me load a trailer and her friend is there watching. She's wearing a school girl outfit, thigh high stockings, short plaid skirt, and white button top. She offers to help and climbs into the trailer with me and starts reaching, bending, and lifting to help. My dick was totally hard and I'm falling all over myself to keep my dignity and hope that no one is noticing my attempts to get a look up her skirt. I never did get a good angle.

So...the fantasy is that she notices the bulge in my pants and starts to tease me bending over to give me good looks at her thong, she brushes that hot ass against my cock, and allows me to grope her when no one is looking. This teasing turns into a regular thing whenever she is over but we never seem to have time or opportunity to take if further. So, it isn't until after months of teasing when I'm totally desperate to have her that she shows up at my door and we go at each other for hours.

For fuck's sake, first page of this new thread and it's already veered so far off topic.:rolleyes:

ETA: Removed all off topic posts.

Last edited:
The wife

I remember one night having this really hot dream. In the dream I enter my bedroom. My wife is naked on her back another man screwing her. It was her father!! I woke up with a huge hardon. I masturbated with that visual in my head.

A few days later we went to visit him. The whole time that dream danced in my head. I wanted him to take my wife into his bedroom and fuck her.

For fuck's sake, first page of this new thread and it's already veered so far off topic.:rolleyes:

ETA: Removed all off topic posts.

Tell me, what's off topic? What do you think should be remove?

ta·boo. [təˈbo͞o, ta-]

NOUN

1. A social or religious custom prohibiting or forbidding discussion of a particular practice or forbidding association with a particular person, place, or thing.

off-topic
-
[awf-top-ik, of-]

adjective
not on the main topic; irrelevant to the discussion:
to delete off-topic comments on a blog.
Abbreviation: OT.

:D

Last edited:
I want to get my sister pregnant.

Not in real life of course, the dangers of inbreeding being what they are.

But as a fantasy? Oh yes......

If one of us were adopted? I'd have knocked her up already.

Despite what I wrote in Like A Hole In The Head my fetish isn't trephination / trepanning. And despite my story Big Banana it's not transformation into a gastropod. All my incest stories don't reflect my fantasies either. No, my most taboo fantasy would be... dare I mention tentacle sex?

I suppose my most "postable" taboo fantasy would be unknowingly picking up a CD or Tranny in a bar.

kidnapped

Being kidnapped with a family and forced to do stuff sexually with each other.

Confession booth in a church talking about sex with the priest. I fantasize about a lot but that one has a recurring appearance now and again :devil:

................................................................................

Last edited:

Actually.... This is pretty accurate to mine... But I'm 6'5" and 240 pounds.

most taboo - well 1 cant say. other then that. id love to do my step sister and her daughter (yes she is 18)

find two sisters and make them completely sub sluts.

Reluctant / blackmail / nonconsensual sex with a much, much older man. Someone who I previously trusted who took advantage of that trust to in turn take advantage of me.

Pretty vanilla...Bisexual MF couple. Best of both worlds? (That's the one I can tell on this site)

Back