Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

A really, really great story, Tony. Well done.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.:cool:

Congrats. I have a story that's been sitting in the draft stage but I can't work up the nerve to hit the button to submit it. Not sure why I fear rejection so much. The comments can get nasty, even for stories that are fairly well written. I don't want to turn feedback off, though.

I had to look around to find the Quarterback story. It's out there but under a different author's name. I never would have found it without the recommendation, so thanks for that.

Thanks. That honestly was a story that I had an idea for and knocked out over a two week period. I've been, and still am, working on a much longer story that was originally gonna be my very first submission. I hear you on the comments, but I've been writing fanfiction on another site for years, well over a decade in fact. So I'm pretty desensitized to a lot of nasty comments.

I'm happy I could help with the Quarterback story, I honestly could've sworn it was under the author's name I stated, unless perhaps they changed it at a certain point.

I'm happy I could help with the Quarterback story, I honestly could've sworn it was under the author's name I stated, unless perhaps they changed it at a certain point.

Probably a re-upload. Happens a lot on this site where I found the story. It's the only place I could, though. It's mainly known for videos. I didn't even realize they had a story section.

I don't typically seek out incest stories, but I absolutely LOVE "Alex and Alexa" by BiscuitHammer.

Newbie author here

I'm a newbie author, just had my first story published recently, but I've been around this site, reading and reviewing stories for well over a decade now. I float between two categories, Loving Wives and my ultimate favorite genre, incest. I wanted to offer my own 2 cents on what are my favorite incest stories here on the site. Some have already been mentioned, and I have to absolutely agree with. Generally, I like both stroke & romance stories, but I do prefer those that actually tell a story, and take the time to make me care about the characters.

"Words on Skin" by PacoFear and "Beyond the Borderline" by CPBaudelaire, are among the best at accomplishing this task. However, I'd also like to add "As Fate Would Have It" by Mejau71 and "Abandoned" by Jessy19 for consideration as well, as these were two of the first incest stories I ever read on this site. AlwaysWantedTo did have some classic stories, and my favorite of his was "It Started With the Floors".

When it comes to stroke stories, I agree that MentalCase's "Just the Six of Us" is right up there with some of the best, but I felt the author really screwed the pooch with the direction he took toward the end of it (the last two chapters). It was a complete 180 degree turn, and in my opinion led to a really half-assed ending. Some of my favorite stroke stories are:

"Spring Break Wife" by MajorRewrite
"The Halloween Party Dress" by The Shadow Rising
"The Sleepover" by SamSlam (an excellent bro/sis story)
"The Quarterback's Little Sister" by Braindard

And a few others I could mention. Here's a link to my story, btw, I'd very much appreciate it if you all could look it over.

https://www.literotica.com/s/man-of-the-house-17
I'm glad you like HPD. It is my worst written story - so many errors. I wrote it in 2004 when I wasn't aware of the rules of erotica/Lit and just thought local rules applied. Numbers are wrong, there are errors/contextual problems with it, so much.

For other stories I have written that are incest based you can look at Boys Will Be Boys and The Groupie (of which I'm working on Ch.2 as I write this). They might suit your tastes too.

I'm glad you like HPD. It is my worst written story - so many errors. I wrote it in 2004 when I wasn't aware of the rules of erotica/Lit and just thought local rules applied. Numbers are wrong, there are errors/contextual problems with it, so much.

For other stories I have written that are incest based you can look at Boys Will Be Boys and The Groupie (of which I'm working on Ch.2 as I write this). They might suit your tastes too.
Yet, HPD has one major strength - the follow up (What Happens Next). It was great to read how this night of passion changed the characters life. It would be really nice to get more of similar short+post fics from you. (TBH I haven't even read HPD and still enjoyed WHN, but I'm a sucker for sex montage).

Back