Your favorite incest stories?

I have read several of the stories written by ladies and find them quite good. Would love to read more... I love incest and the stories about it..if you would like someone to read your stories and give you and honest option message me..

"The New Norm" series is my favorite. It's well-written, sweet, and romantic.

"Sinful Needs of the Flesh", by the same author, is very good, too.

Fever Dream (Twincest)
The story is about fraternal twins who were really close to each other and were inseparable from childhood. They just naturally gravitated towards each other and couldn't stand being too far apart. And as they hit their teenage years, their bond got even stronger, and they pretty much spent all their time together, not even bothering with making other friends 'cause they had each other. Later, they realized they were 'in love' with each other.
Unfortunately, the brother unexpectedly left without explanation, leaving his twin sister heartbroken. Ten years later, he returned, bringing unresolved questions and emotions to the surface.

What sets it apart from others in the genre is it's all about the incredible emotional bond between these twins that goes way deeper than just physical attraction. The author really knows how to spin a tale of everlasting love and connection that started when they were kids, and it's a real emotional rollercoaster.

The way the author describes everything and pays attention to the little details, you'll feel like you're right there in their world, and trust me, you won't want to leave.

And let me tell you, the character development is seriously top-notch. You'll get super invested in the main characters' journey, their pasts, and all the struggles they're going through. It's the kind of story that'll keep you flipping pages and craving more.

This truly is my favourite story of all.

Hot Summer Nights

This series is listed under illustrated but it is one of the best incest series on the site. It is about a brother and sister coming together with the help of his wife. Later chapters include founding joining in.

Daniel and Sara

A great long series about a father and daughter.

Rent a Daughter

Parents hire a call girl to pretend to be their daughter. Their daughter ends up being the call girl they hire.

Mom-Son: Accidental Orgy

A secluded beach leads to a wild kinky day for mom & son

Mom’s Awakening

I hope it is okay that I list some of my own work, but I love getting off reading it.

This is a story about a daughter helping a mother coming into her own.

Mom’s New Outfit

This is another mother/ daughter story I wrote that focuses on latex clothing.

Threesome Vacation Surprise

This is a story I wrote inspired by a fan. It is about a brother and sister’s long term lust for each other and how it is ignited by his wife while the three of them are on vacation.

Breastfeeding? Plus. Breast play is something I really like in sex scenes, and if I may say so without seeming weird, well weirder, I’ve always thought of “nursing” (whether there’s milk involved or not) as a simultaneously erotic and soothing form of intimate contact, effectively a form of both sexual and emotional intimacy.

Sorry if that was really weird.
Not weird at all. I agree with you. https://literotica.com/s/fetish-focus-lesbian-breastfeeding

So far that is my only attempt at a breastfeeding story, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It was a reader requested story, but it has stuck with me so I'm seriously thinking of trying another one.

Why are these stories so arousing? I can't stop reading them.
Because they are taboo and really happens. It’s the 9 inch and larger cocks and size E breasts that kill a story for me. Yes they do exist I know that but prefer the more common breast sizes like DD and 6 to 7 inch cocks.

Not weird at all. I agree with you. https://literotica.com/s/fetish-focus-lesbian-breastfeeding

So far that is my only attempt at a breastfeeding story, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It was a reader requested story, but it has stuck with me so I'm seriously thinking of trying another one.
Breastfeeding stories are highly underrated. Pretty much the only place I see them is in the Incest Category. They catch the attention of myself and a couple of my sisters lol.

My favorite is this series about step-siblings. I usually prefer other relationships as they are more arousing to me, but this one had elements of affection, romance, lewdness, eroticism and playfulness. It's my favorite story series.

Unfortunately, the author dropped the series midway a long time ago and hasn't had any activity since. I have tried messaging them to express my appreciation and maybe coax some spoilers for the next chapter, but to no avail.

Hope you guys like it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/college-days-ch-01-3
those scenes went up a lotta years ago.

since the thread has been quiet for a few days, i'll leave this here. it's a scene i wrote which seems to be well-received. i'm english, so it's written as such: setting, spellings, etc.

Back