Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

Lol wow the offer has gone up. Must be something special bout a practically albino Hispanic. I don't like VW so it's not appealing to me. Got any 3rd Gen camaro mods laying around?

Damn you are stubborn........it's that cute tongue in your profile pic.......heheeh

Ok 1969 Z28 with a 427......... and $12.56.....:cool:

... Hovering close to death is a plus, I would be interested in obtaining a very large inheritance post your demise. It is merely a purchase of my companionship, I will not have sex in return for your all money when you die. I prefer to be paid in a weekly allowance. I take cash, checks, and also very expensive jewelry and priceless muscle cars. As a favor of my gratitude, I will not aid your shuffle off the mortal coil, but wait patiently for all of your wordly possessions to pass on to me. However, if my parading around half naked in front of you causes cardiac arrest, it is no fault of mine.

If you are interested in providing these things in return for my company, it would be greatly appreciated if you apply here.
:)

(P.S. If you take this seriously, please don't PM me.)

love it

There was no 427 Z28.

How about a 302 Z28 with the dual quad option and solid lifters?

Or an L-88 Corvette ...

You need to consider resale value my dear ...

not off the show room there wasn't one........:cool:

There was no 427 Z28.

How about a 302 Z28 with the dual quad option and solid lifters?

Or an L-88 Corvette ...

You need to consider resale value my dear ...
Mine is a 305 but it aint a 69 :( heh. Corvettes aren't my thing anyways so no. Lol

You have to set the bar higher for your ultra rich sugar daddy so that you are a challenge for him. This would do:
2008-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-N400-Front-Angle-1280x960.jpg

You have to set the bar higher for your ultra rich sugar daddy so that you are a challenge for him. This would do:
2008-Aston-Martin-V8-Vantage-N400-Front-Angle-1280x960.jpg

I don't aim to be challenging, I aim to get what I want. :)
Besides, I haven't had any serious offers so far that adhere to all my stipulations. Why should I be the one to bend? :p

I hope you get your daddy, tricky.

But how will you keep yourself from going crazy waiting for him to pass? ;)

:kiss:

Besides, I haven't had any serious offers so far that adhere to all my stipulations. Why should I be the one to bend? :p

SO, has this addendum to your original post now been waived?

(P.S. If you take this seriously, please don't PM me.)

It was a joke after all. You should bend so that you have a chance of getting what you want, part of the game little one! :devil:

It was a joke after all. You should bend so that you have a chance of getting what you want, part of the game little one! :devil:
If I bend it, it's not what I want at all then is it? I'm patient and willing to wait for EXACTLY what my terms stipulate, nothing less will do i'm afraid.

:p

Back