Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

¿Usted habla español? I' m I apesadumbrado don' ¡t, perdido todo mi dinero que intentaba impresionar a una señora joven e incluso perdí mi Edsel!

Do you speak Spanish?
I'm <no idea> I spent all my money that I intended to impress a young female and spent it on my car. (An Edsel)

my Spanish is rusty, but I tried to interpret it for ya, Tricky. :kiss:

¿Usted habla español? I' m I apesadumbrado don' ¡t, perdido todo mi dinero que intentaba impresionar a una señora joven e incluso perdí mi Edsel!

Do you speak Spanish?
I'm <no idea> I spent all my money that I intended to impress a young female and spent it on my car. (An Edsel)

my Spanish is rusty, but I tried to interpret it for ya, Tricky. :kiss:

Thanks for your help.... Anything at all is more than I knew. :)

Actually I knew it was something about having no money and an edsel but that was it lol

Hey! I haven't stopped by for a while, and hope you are doing well.

Just curious, you said you were going to see Twilight ... what did you think of it? I've heard a couple of reviews, and am uncertain as to whether I should go.

Hey! I haven't stopped by for a while, and hope you are doing well.

Just curious, you said you were going to see Twilight ... what did you think of it? I've heard a couple of reviews, and am uncertain as to whether I should go.

Well, I would say that its worth seeing regardless of whether or not your a fan or have read the books. But I was disappointed with it over all.

Especially if you haven't read the books, there is not a lot of character development, at the end of the movie, I still wasn't sure I understood the characters and their motives enough to care about what happened to them.... Which is important to a movie. I couldn't idenify with the characters. Also, way too many soul searching looks, entire scenes of eyes locked in unrequited passion. It was a bit much for me. There was so much that could have been explained better.

Anyway, it did have some redeeming moments, and I'm no movie critic at any rate. I would still recommend seeing it just to have your own opinion.

:kiss:

Last edited:
Well, I would say that its worth seeing regardless of whether or not your a fan or have read the books. But I was disappointed with it over all.

Especially if you haven't read the books, there is not a lot of character development, at the end of the movie, I still wasn't sure I understood the characters and their motives enough to care about what happened to them.... Which is important to a movie. I couldn't idenify with the characters. Also, way too many soul searching looks, entire scenes of eyes locked in unrequited passion. It was a bit much for me. There was so much that could have been explained better.

Anyway, it did have some redeeming moments, and I'm no mocue critic at any rate. I would still recommend seeing it just to have your own opinion.

:kiss:

They are making a sequel ... would you go to see it?

They are making a sequel ... would you go to see it?

Lol as if someone didn't know at the announcement of the first movie that they would get the rest of the series on the big screen as well.

Yeah I'd see it, if for no other reason than to be able to talk about my thoughts on it

You ever notice how obvious some news bullitens are? I just heard one say, "and the woman was shot by an armed gunman." .... Well thank goodness she wasn't shot by an unarmed gunman. Shit.

Oh yeah. If you heard about the man that got trampled at walmart in long island and later died.... Can you believe that!?

Seriously, there cannot possibly be anything that important at walmart that is worth breaking the doors down. I mean... They weren't giving away a winning lottery ticket or free 10,000 dollar diamonds to the first dozen customers...?

The general public never fails to amaze me in its comforming stupidity.

*end rant*

found you five to chose from!

sugar_daddy.jpg

That is me, Its a condom baloon in front of my head at a party last semester. What about yours, did that hurt?

Oh yes.... I've actually had to get it done twice. :-(

But at least the second time, they did both nipples at the same time, instead of seperately.

Back