You are MINE (closed)

Wanting me to ride... Oh yeah

She shifted and curled to roll them over.

Gabriella eagerly let Greg lay back on the bed. She then proceeded to slide herself right down his standing cock.

"God, baby, I love that," Greg growled when she sat fully impaled on him.

Time to toy and tease him as her hips slowly began to roll against him. Reaching to takr his hands and guiding them to her breasts.

God, Greg loved the view when Gabriella was on top. Felt pretty fucking spectacular, too. He simply rested his hands on her hips while she writhed and ground herself on him. When she grabbed his hands and pulled them toward her fantastic tits, he sure wasn't about to pull away.

Squeezing and kneading, he mauled her breasts good, finally homing in on her nipples, pulling and twisting and flicking.

"Don't wait for me, sexy," he told her. "If you want to cum, you go right ahead. You know how I love watching you orgasm on my cock. I also know you've got more thsn one cum in you, so please, don't hold back."

She winked with a sarcastic smirk.

You think I don't know that pet?

Slowly she rode faster and with more intent.

Greg smiled up at the sexy woman riding his cock. "I know you knew, but it's nice to hear, isn't it?

"God, you're fucking gorgeous."

His hands on her breasts her hips riding and grinding on him and her hair tossing about as the pleasure moved her whole body till she pulled her hair up with her arms crossed over her head holding it there as it slowly fell.

My sexy cop...

God, Greg loved it when Gabriella put on such a show for him. The hair toss thing was so simple, yet so fucking arousing, especially accompanied with all the other nude gyrations and expressions, it damn near set him off right there.

He could feel her stiff nipples digging into his palms as he squeezed them.

"My beautiful mob girl," he breathed in response to her growled comment.

The sensual pleasure of it all. Her head tossing back as she bounced a little more intently.

Lover... Yes... Now...

Given what he assumed was permission, Greg let the orgasm he'd been holding back go. He pumped Gabriella's pussy full of the cum that'd been waiting to be released since she started teasing him back in her uncle's bar. His moaning yell was unrestrained, so anyone within earshot would have no question what was happening in their room.

She knew that one needed to be out of the way as she slowly rode for a little longer ready to move if he proved too sensitive after that.

Yes love yes...

As was typical his cock got incredibly sensitive after cumming. However, he didn't necessarily want Gabriella to stop.

"God, I don't want to stop," he moaned. "Either keep going and torture me that way, please, or if you feel like giving me a break, I'll gladly clean you up during that break."

I don't want to hurt you so... Break it is.

Shifting she moved to lay down by him.

Greg watched as Gabriella got off his sensitive cock and stretched out beside him. She felt good there. Hell, she felt fucking amazing sitting on his cock. He slid his arm around her back and cuddled her in close.

"You wouldn't have hurt me if you'd kept going. It'd just be really really intense for a while. I'd also have eaten you to another orgasm if you'd have liked. I like this, too, though. Trust me."

I just wanted us to snuggle up for a while it must be getting late and we need sleep before we drive back.

She purred and curled close to him.

Greg smiled as he stroked Gabriella's hair.

"I know. I was actually thinking along those lines, too, much as I hate to. I've been going out of my way not to look at a clock since we arrived. I hate to look now.

"Fuck it. I'm not looking at any clock till morning. I just want to lay here with my girl and fall asleep with her in my arms."

Gabriella's beautiful curves pressed against him felt incredible. "I can't think of where I'd rather be right now."

She smiled her eyes closing listening to his heartbeat.

No clocks... Just us...safe cozy and happy...

Sleepy eyes looking to him as she smiled laying there arm draped over him.

Greg fell asleep with Gabriella's sleepy smile still turned his direction. He finally woke with light pouring through the inevitable seams in the curtains that never fully blocked the light from outside.

Gabriella still snoozed happily at his side. She looked so beautiful laying there. Much as he hated to, he reached over to the alarm on the bedside table and saw the hour.

Fuck.

"Gabriella, baby, wake up," he gently shook her. "I think we have time for a shower and then we need to get on the road if I'm going to get to work on time."

She woke up quick to the tone more than the words.

Let's get ready and get back then.

Greg climbed out of bed, then scooped Gabriella up and carried her to the bathroom. Before he set her on her feet, he bent down and kissed her. He wanted to ravish her right then and there, but there wasn't time.

Then, while he let her do whatever else she might have to do, he got the water in the shower started...

Brushing her hair she then made sure they had towels and stepped into the shower with him when it was ready.

When Gabriella joined him in the shower, he pulled her in close and let the water cascade over both their bodies.

"I think we can play a little. We can't turn it into an all-morning thing, unfortunately, but the thought of showering with you and not making it more than just washing up sounds like a waste of a good shower, if you ask me."

He followed this up by cupping both her breasts in his hands and squeezing them firmly...

Her hands moved to caress his length with a purr.

It would be a shame.to waste this time.

"Indeed it would," Greg responded with a moan. That said, he picked Gabriella up and lifted her high enough that he could get his cock to her pussy. He waited for her to get him where he needed to be, then slowly let her down, feeling her beautiful cunt swallow every inch of him.

Once he was deep inside she reached behind her to grip the built into the wall metal towel rack for support and began to to her hips against him.

Back