Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Tgif!

Oh, the countdown to Friday is ON!

It seems like lately the week days are just dragging on. The highlight has been raiding the kids Easter candy ... and in the long run that does me (nor my supershy ass) any good. *sigh*

So, do you have plans for the weekend? I hope to go out - I am feeling a little restless after being cooped up sick for so long.

Well, lovebugs, it seems that the polka dot dress is a keeper! Let's keep rolling...

Stealing candy from children - outstanding! :cattail:

My goodness!! The hose are just absolutely stunning... would love to see that supershy bottom thru that nylon... damn girl!!! Wantimg to pull those down slowly and kiss every inch of skin on the way down.... and back up:devil:

Such a Tease

It seems like lately the week days are just dragging on. The highlight has been raiding the kids Easter candy ... and in the long run that does me (nor my supershy ass) any good. *sigh*

So, do you have plans for the weekend? I hope to go out - I am feeling a little restless after being cooped up sick for so long.

Well, lovebugs, it seems that the polka dot dress is a keeper! Let's keep rolling...

Damm . . . such a tease

Yes it tis a keeper;)

The glasses are very sexy!! That supershy ass is amazing... enjoy the Easter candy
Awwww, thank you! Oh, glasses... this shy gal is blind as a bat without 'em! Yep, can't even see the big "E" - oh, sure, I *know* it's there, but..... *sigh*

Definitely a keeper

And worthy of more than one pic series. Think of all the fun we could have!
You or the dress? If it's up to me, I'd say both! :kiss:

I hope your shoes didn't mark the wall,....... still it's all in the name of artistic expression.
I've been saying for the last two months that it's time to repaint and update the house... maybe marking the wall will help motivate me to actually do it!

Hot pics. And I want to thank you for not being as stuck up as your beauty could allow you to be. You ALWAYS have a kind word in return for a comment, and often your words bring a smile. This is one thread I'll never just ghost.
You always say the most lovely things, SH. Really and truly, I am very much the mom-next-door with my hair up (and often a mess!) wearing jeans and sneakers, yelling "If you do that one more time I will turn this car right around.... " My supershy alter-ego gets to have a lot more fun. Kiss me! (See? I could never say that in RL... at least not in front of Mr Shy....) Much more fun! :kiss::kiss:

OMG! That last picture with the slight peak of your glasses is so damn hot
Thank you :kiss:

Supersexy on page 2? What kind of shit is that?
HA! I am in love.....

Stealing candy from children - outstanding!
Well, it's one of those moments where I have to think about what's more important: my supershy ass, *or* the kids having sooooo much sugar that no one sleeps. I can always clock more hours at the gym to help my supershy ass, but I am a super-bitch when I don't sleep.... :cattail:

My goodness!! The hose are just absolutely stunning... would love to see that supershy bottom thru that nylon... damn girl!!! Wantimg to pull those down slowly and kiss every inch of skin on the way down.... and back up
Mmmmmm... sounds like you and I want the same thing :devil:

Damm . . . such a tease[/URL]
I'll take that as a compliment :kiss:

Yes it tis a keeper
Next time, come along shopping with me - we can plan the next set :kiss:

So how was the Friday that you were so waiting for?
Thanks for asking - funny how I'm always working for the weekend, eh? I do love the weekend but after all these years still can't get used to being alone on a Fri night. (Mr Shy works nights). I did spend some fun time with the kiddos, though - nothing sexy, but satisfying all the same. :kiss:

Happy Sunday sexy.
LOVE your pictures.
Right back at 'cha silly, sexy, emmy_christina!:heart:

Good Sunday morning, lovebugs!

I've been MIA this weekend, doing the family thing. Spent some 1:1 time with the kiddos Fri night, and although I was tired (Lord, they wear me out) it's always great to have fun, silly, girlie, kiddo time.

Of course, I need to balance that with alone, sexy time with Mr Shy (which would be my Saturday night) I am equally worn out, but in that satisfying, I-think-a-motrin-might-help, let's do it again tonight kind of way. :devil:

Whatever your weekend brings, I hope it's equally satisfying, my lovelies!! :kiss::heart::kiss:

Let's continue seeing spots, shall we?

I've been MIA this weekend, doing the family thing. Spent some 1:1 time with the kiddos Fri night, and although I was tired (Lord, they wear me out) it's always great to have fun, silly, girlie, kiddo time.

Of course, I need to balance that with alone, sexy time with Mr Shy (which would be my Saturday night) I am equally worn out, but in that satisfying, I-think-a-motrin-might-help, let's do it again tonight kind of way. :devil:

Whatever your weekend brings, I hope it's equally satisfying, my lovelies!! :kiss::heart::kiss:

Looking pretty! :cattail:
Posting nude pictures of yourself on lit is very relaxing! :cattail:

You just look so touchable. May I? :devil:

I can't pick my favorite from this new set. Love the glasses tease with them sexy legs in the background but that last one has me so dam. Horny that well, might just be that one :)

You always say the most lovely things, SH. Really and truly, I am very much the mom-next-door with my hair up (and often a mess!) wearing jeans and sneakers, yelling "If you do that one more time I will turn this car right around.... " My supershy alter-ego gets to have a lot more fun. Kiss me! (See? I could never say that in RL... at least not in front of Mr Shy....) Much more fun! :kiss::kiss:

That's exactly what I admire about you. You downplay how hot you are, and the mom next door is absolutely sexy...and real. Awesome pics as always.:D

HA! I am in love.....

Hey...that's my line!! ;)

Sensual...

Hey J - thanks for sharing the pics. Soooo sexy and the glasses....damn, I'm digging them ;). Have a great week babe. xoxo

I can't pick my favorite from this new set. Love the glasses tease with them sexy legs in the background but that last one has me so dam. Horny that well, might just be that one
A. Glasses B. Sexy Legs C. Made me horny. Yep. Always pick "C" :cattail: Thank you :kiss:

An offer no straight man could turn down. Of course, sexy! please do! we can just take turns reciprocating all damn night!
Now *that* sounds like a plan. Give me a little wine, and I might even make the first move.... :devil:

That's exactly what I admire about you. You downplay how hot you are, and the mom next door is absolutely sexy...and real. Awesome pics as always.

Hey...that's my line!!
Now you're just making me :eek: :kiss::kiss:

Hey J - thanks for sharing the pics. Soooo sexy and the glasses....damn, I'm digging them . Have a great week babe. xoxo
Thank you - I don't wear them often in my pics, but in RL, you won't find me without 'em. :kiss:

Back to page 1 with your sexy ass!!!
Awwwwww :kiss::kiss::heart:

And again, I am behind with my posts. Who is going to spank me first? :devil:

Hope all is well with you, my lovebugs. I just purchased a tripod which was delivered this afternoon, and now I can have some fun playing around with it! I have to say that I don't know a damn thing about photography, other than point and shoot, but I sure can have fun trying!

Let's finish up with the last of the polka dots ... or less of them :cattail:

Now *that* sounds like a plan. Give me a little wine, and I might even make the first move.... :devil:

Well then I'll make the 2nd and 3rd :devil:

From there I'm guessing that counting will be near the bottom of the priority list. Let's just spend the night as a tangle of limbs and sweat and save the thinking for tomorrow ;)

Well then I'll make the 2nd and 3rd :devil:

From there I'm guessing that counting will be near the bottom of the priority list. Let's just spend the night as a tangle of limbs and sweat and save the thinking for tomorrow ;)
Oh, my *yessssss* you and I are going to get along just fine *licks her lips*. :devil:

And again, I am behind with my posts. Who is going to spank me first? :devil:

Hope all is well with you, my lovebugs. I just purchased a tripod which was delivered this afternoon, and now I can have some fun playing around with it! I have to say that I don't know a damn thing about photography, other than point and shoot, but I sure can have fun trying!

Let's finish up with the last of the polka dots ... or less of them :cattail:

That was a fabulous finish! That sexy ass in boyshorts is wonderful... and how can I not want to get my mouth on those perfect nipples? ;)

Back