Yahoo Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submissive bi-mwm, 6', 200, muscular and masculine, looking for Dominant males/females who would like to chat. On YIM under bhg9h if interested..

29 mwm sub with a big juicy ass. Love older guys that appreciate a great ass. Would love to chat. Yahoo : soccerlife9999 Kik :juicybooty9999. I'm on all the time. Hit me up.

Hi All, incredibly horny, 35 UK. Married, but two different sexual outlooks, desires and levels. Think i'm going for the world wank per day record sometime.

Would love to chat to anyone on yahoo to share ideas, fantasies, experiences. Just found the site, and will probably be on frequently :D. Very few taboos tbh. PM me and we can have a chat. Will be back on around 7pm UK time tonight. Yahoo = mattj1979uk.

Last edited:
Still trying to find a way around need a cell number to sign up, don't think my work cell is a good idea! 28 m

You can skip the cell phone part. I get a reminder almost every time I sign into anything Yahoo. I just click on the skip for now tab. They are nosy and want to sell your number to telemarketers, but you don't have to give it to them.

My partner accidentally deleted yim. Can't find it in apps now. Any ideas on what to do now. I've a lot of friends there

Sitting in a motel room on a work trip... Looking to chat with a male, female or anyone in between. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back