Women With Hairy Muffs II

reblogme-56319-SyiPe4yHhN.png
I want one...

I heard a discussion not long ago where one guy was claiming that a shaved pussy was a sign that the woman wanted oral sex. That evidently came from the widespread belief that pubic hair got in the way of the partner's mouth (never a problem for me, though).

But a woman said that she shaved because she liked it that way, not because she wanted to advertise her love of cunnilingus.

Have you heard anything about that? I'd always assumed the latter. And the women I've eaten out were usually hairy, but certainly had no distaste for the activity.
What a load of BS ... I have some experience in the act of cunnilingus and can say it matters not whether a woman is hairy or shaved - if they want me to lick them, they'll tell me (or let me) and I don't care either way.

I love exploring a hairy bush and finding the treasure trove that is a woman's wet hole! 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅

What a load of BS ... I have some experience in the act of cunnilingus and can say it matters not whether a woman is hairy or shaved - if they want me to lick them, they'll tell me (or let me) and I don't care either way.
I thought it was BS, too, and I have the same feeling about the insignificance of hair vs. non-hair. But I was curious about it being something going on with younger people. I'll file it in the same folder with conjectures on whether women who paint their nails different colors are transmitting some code about sexual proclivities, another rumor that was going the rounds a few years ago.

I love exploring a hairy bush and finding the treasure trove that is a woman's wet hole! 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅
For me, when a woman has hair down there, it only adds to the experience. 😜

I thought it was BS, too, and I have the same feeling about the insignificance of hair vs. non-hair. But I was curious about it being something going on with younger people. I'll file it in the same folder with conjectures on whether women who paint their nails different colors are transmitting some code about sexual proclivities, another rumor that was going the rounds a few years ago.
I do believe that younger people - of both sexes - now prefer to remove their pubes ... Maybe it's because they want to look "clean" for their mate?

I guess if a young woman of 18-21 came on to me and I got as far as removing her panties to find a bare pussy, I wouldn't turn her down (Yes, I'm dreaming!)

Don't forget thumb rings being a signal for bisexuality. :rolleyes:

Back