Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...

I've never had any of this stuff happen to me in changing rooms. Perhaps I shop at the wrong places... Never had a clerk follow me in or help me try things on. *sigh* But these stories were fun to read...

Rocking my hips in my chair and my thighs ate getting moist. I'd love to visit these stores and shop heartily. The idea that I could be "fitted" for a bra.... Gets me more than a little excited.
Gently rubbed nipples while trying to get the fit just right? I would be tempted by negligees and I might buy something for my "girlfriend" and she's about your size. I like this, could I see it on you to know how it would look like.?
Maybe I could help you remove it?

Rocking my hips in my chair and my thighs ate getting moist. I'd love to visit these stores and shop heartily. The idea that I could be "fitted" for a bra.... Gets me more than a little excited.
Gently rubbed nipples while trying to get the fit just right? I would be tempted by negligees and I might buy something for my "girlfriend" and she's about your size. I like this, could I see it on you to know how it would look like.?
Maybe I could help you remove it?

I would love to have help panty shopping as well

Are there any of these magic stores down under? I need a fitting!
And some touching from a soft sensual woman.
To be rubbed and caressed by a naked lady who would expose her moistness to me.... For me to taste and savour. Urgh. It's a dream to encounter that softness of a woman. To luxuriate in her wetness and enjoy the spasms that can be produced with a mouth.

I've never had any of this stuff happen to me in changing rooms. Perhaps I shop at the wrong places... Never had a clerk follow me in or help me try things on. *sigh* But these stories were fun to read...

It doesn't happen at every store, every dressing room. I've just been lucky or just exude wanton sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back