Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread... But......everybody says they love it, but why cant we get a private masturbation club started..Serious.....On line in person....I am up for any of it...

And that's exactly why I don't love this thread anymore... It's just a bunch of people popping in and telling other people they're going to or are masturbating. I don't get it.

Let's try to think of some ways to make this more fun!

How about you (and when I say "you," I don't mind "quietwifey," but anyone who is reading this)...

...post a Lit story you enjoyed during a recent self-pleasure session and tell us what you enjoyed about it and then we can read it and give our thoughts and some details about we liked about it.

...or do the same thing with a video, but go into detail about what was particularly enjoyable about it rather than just saying "Here's a favorite of mine" or something like that...details are erotic (at least to me).

...or if you're particularly wound up and need a release, tell us what got you in such a state...was it something that happened today, was it a fantasy you were thinking about, was it particular coworker you lust over? Do tell... Don't just say "I'm horny and need an orgasm" and then leave.

...or ask the room a question relating to masturbation and we could answer it when we log in.

Anyway...these are just my thoughts on who to liven up this thread a bit... It's not meant as a criticism of anyone in particular.

Erica :rose:

I was thinking about seducing a friend of mine - who, sadly, isn't into girls - and she's one of those people who are so obliviously gorgeous (i.e. they don't do make-up or anything, they just glow all the time) that you can probably hear my teeth grinding in abject arousal whenever she's around.

I was thinking about seducing a friend of mine - who, sadly, isn't into girls - and she's one of those people who are so obliviously gorgeous (i.e. they don't do make-up or anything, they just glow all the time) that you can probably hear my teeth grinding in abject arousal whenever she's around.

I know what you mean...those types of women are so beautiful. The kind who just rolls out of bed and runs her hands through her hair a couple times and that's all she has to do to get ready in the morning...

I have a friend like that....she looks lovely any time of day, in any clothes...she's not stunning, but very pretty in a natural way. Also not into girls...

Erica

Last edited:

That is rough bunny. Only thing I can say is to be very careful if you value the friendship...I'm guessing, if she is straight as you say, that she might not be all that appreciative.

Guess you'll just have to feel your way :rolleyes: (no pun intended!!....ok, maybe a LITTLE intended lol)

That is rough bunny. Only thing I can say is to be very careful if you value the friendship...I'm guessing, if she is straight as you say, that she might not be all that appreciative.

Guess you'll just have to feel your way :rolleyes: (no pun intended!!....ok, maybe a LITTLE intended lol)

I might be a slut, but I'm not stupid. I love her way too much to risk our friendship by doing something stupid, much as I may want to. She'll just have to remain an object of unattainable desire. *Sad sigh* :(

I love that Amanda :)

I want that too... I just love the conversation at the beginning and then the play... There's so much about this video that I like. They're so natural...the desire, the talking...

Erica :)

That was one of the best videos I have watched. That is a dream of mine. Thanks for sharing.

ahh darn

I was hoping someone would be around. Alas, I will just have to take matters into my own hands.

-Lisa

it's getting late and I'm really horny

Don't know why, maybe it was getting a full nights sleep for once. But damn, I'm ready for some self induced relaxation.

Jenn86 - where are those hands when I need them!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back