Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in my big overstuffed chair....

...stark naked, with my legs spread very W I D E, so that my cunnie is open. I run a finger through my cleft and lick off the juices. Yummy! Now I rub the flat of my hand across my mons, getting myself warmed up. All I need is an audience, two or three of you fine horny ladies who enjoy watching another woman pleasure herself.....

Oh, well, by myself, so here I go, solo. My pussy is now very wet, so much so that I took the precaution of putting a towel under my bottom, so as not to ruin the fabric. As I continue rubbng my cunnie, two fingers almost reflexively slide into my pusssy....Oh, Ms. Clittie liked that! Quivers all over my mid-section.

Now down to serious jilling: in and out go the two fingers, while the nub of my tongue teases my clit. Deep inside my body, oh so good.......

I think I shall give husband Hal a special treat this evening. He loves it when I masturbate for him. I will give myself a climax or two, then go sit on his stiff prick and ride up ad down until I feel his juices gush into my cunnie.....

But right now, I wish another woman was here watching me, and playing with her pussy as I play with mine.

Anyone out there who is easy driving distance from lower Montgomery County, Maryland? Married bi woman, just turned 40, who works from a home office (financial consultant), 5-5, 125 pounds, 36C-24-35, flat tummy and tight ass, experienced in bi play, but not jaded, always happy to host another woman for daytime fun. NO GUYS, PLEASE. (Unless you come with a female attached).

Now, driving towards the big major one........oh, fuck fuck good good damn wow. and etc.

Kath

Hi

Its just JuLee checking in. Oh sorry! I'm not a male

Last edited:
Dealing with a bit of flu...not sure playing is in the cards, though I'm open to convincing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back