Women who like to watch

Itā€™s a fantasy of mine that I have a girlfriend that likes to watch me fucking other women. Itā€™s her favorite form of foreplay. Directing me how slow or hard, what position, and where to cum. Almost as if sheā€™s fucking these women through me. Me getting more turned on seeing how excited sheā€™s getting.

Curious if there are any women on here who enjoy watching men on cam? Either after getting to know them or just going on sites like Omegle to watch men cum?
Of course there are. The very first time I saw a man ejaculate I just turned 15 years old and saw it on a nude beach. He was in a secluded area all by himself... he was a older man (40+ or more) and was already pleasuring himself when I stumbled upon him, but even when he saw me he began to make a much bigger display of his masturbating. I froze and couldn't move. I heard him softly asking and begging for me to walk over to him. I was too afraid, but he said things I had never heard a man say before. I did feel my body reacting. I stayed the entire time and watched as he brought himself to orgasm. He released an extremely powerful load of seed and made some very frightening sounds of grunting and moaning. I guess since that time I have been fascinated at watching a man stroking and cumming. I got an early start in understanding what a man looks and sounds like when he self pleasures himself. So, yes, there are women out here who enjoy watching... especially if he doesn't know he's being watched from a sneaky peek.

Attachments

• Sneaky Peek CAUGHT.JPG
    Sneaky Peek CAUGHT.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Of course there are. The very first time I saw a man ejaculate I just turned 15 years old and saw it on a nude beach. So, yes, there are women out here who enjoy watching... especially if he doesn't know he's being watched from a sneaky peek.
It goes to show...first impressions are important.

Of course there are. The very first time I saw a man ejaculate I just turned 15 years old and saw it on a nude beach. He was in a secluded area all by himself... he was a older man (40+ or more) and was already pleasuring himself when I stumbled upon him, but even when he saw me he began to make a much bigger display of his masturbating. I froze and couldn't move. I heard him softly asking and begging for me to walk over to him. I was too afraid, but he said things I had never heard a man say before. I did feel my body reacting. I stayed the entire time and watched as he brought himself to orgasm. He released an extremely powerful load of seed and made some very frightening sounds of grunting and moaning. I guess since that time I have been fascinated at watching a man stroking and cumming. I got an early start in understanding what a man looks and sounds like when he self pleasures himself. So, yes, there are women out here who enjoy watching... especially if he doesn't know he's being watched from a sneaky peek.

Hot story!

2 weekends come to mind, early to mid 00ā€™s in OKC. Wife and I were staying downtown, across from our hotel was another hotel hosting the visiting AAA baseball team. Wifey noticed a few guys in open windows during the afternoon and was intrigued to say the least. She had lots of voyeur fun later that evening. We booked another Saturday for the next home stand and it happened again!

One thing Iā€™ve noticed change over the years is that women are much more honest with themselves about their sexuality today. Most straight women enjoy see men nude, hard and more. One difference is that women like seeing men as a whole ā€œpackageā€ not just dick pics or videos. They also prefer to have some personal connection with the men envoled. Honestly though I prefer those things with women also. Whole body, face a bit of interaction then I watch your sexy time.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing a bit of hot history. The jpg is cute also. Cheers!

This is a very hot and honest story. I've got to say though that consent is really important regardless of sex or gender. I think that goes for exhibitionism and voyeurism, which are two of my biggest kinks btw. I don't get naked around people who don't want to see me. I think there is a strongly implied consent on these boards which is why my avatar is what it is. I question how much sneaking peaks is okay. The man you saw asked you to watch, so that was okay. You continued to watch so you gave consent. You were underage but that's another issue. If there's already an implied consent, like you're close friends or lovers, its probably okay to sneak peaks, but you need to ask yourself; would the person I'm watching be okay with this if I told him or her afterwards? If you're pretty sure the answer is yes, its probably okay.

Back