Women Wearing Their Sex On The Outside: Tempting Transexuals!!

Are you a fan or could you ever be a fan of Transexuals?

• Hell Yes I am!!!!!!!!

Votes: 386 60.9%
  • No. Not a chance. (Not that theres anything wrong with that!)

Votes: 34 5.4%
  • Ive never be tempted by them before but Im willing peruse many pages of Pervys smut and I just might

Votes: 67 10.6%
  • No. Thats gay dude. (Not that theres anything wrong with that!)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Tempted? Wayyyy past tempted buddy. Ive been with Transgender/or I want to!!

Votes: 72 11.4%
  • I like them but I'd never suck ones yeah know She-Stick or let them plow my ass. (Not that theres an

Votes: 20 3.2%
  • I plead the fith!!!

Votes: 43 6.8%

• Total voters

PervyRomantic

In a transitional phase.
**Are you Tempted?**

I hope y'all enjoy this thread. Constructive responses and or questions will
be answered/discussed by moi and others. If this isnt your bag baby (like at all) you probably wont like this thread. Fair warning. :) Im starting this picture forum because Im a fan of T-girls and Im frankly suprised that there arent more active threads on/about them. Not only here ( I recall the defunct PG thread *Shemale Junky* fondly)but even the few that have been
started in the GBLT forum dont seem to get as much traffic as one would think. despite Hot pictures from a few hardcore fans. Some of this is probably due to the censoring of certain images there. The rest may be from a lack of intrest or the shyness of certain posters/lurkers. Im really not sure why and (again) it suprises me. *Note* At this time I will not be featureing penatration shots.
Expect a variety of of things in this forum, including:
Trans- Solo
Famous Trans Starlets, Vets, as well as newer gurls and amatuer.
T-Girls with GG's (genetic girls.)
T-Girls with guys
3somes,4somes,Moresomes!
T-Girls with T-Girls
Trans Art,Anime,humor, videos etc.
Feel free to let me and others know how you voted (if you like) ;) haha.
So for all of you Transexual lovers, curious about ts folks or are transgendered yourselves...lets Rock n Roll
with this Sex Of The Third Kind thread!! :devil::cool::nana:

Last edited:
Lengendary Adult film star... *Vanity*

shemale-vaniity-02.jpg

It has to be said that I do find some of these pix quite arousing

Hmm okay this is gonna sound off the wall b/c while I know what a transgendered person is, I'm a little bit lost as to what their sexual preferences are :confused: :eek:

Hmm okay this is gonna sound off the wall b/c while I know what a transgendered person is, I'm a little bit lost as to what their sexual preferences are :confused: :eek:

No worries SD. Their sexual preferences, like anybody elses I'd guess vary from
individual to individual. Some desire the whole spectrum (men,women,ts,cd's etc), some prefer one gender only, while the rest fall somwhere inbetween.

Back