WJ's Bottom Desk Drawer

I hope you got to see the "This is why Duke sucks" video by Peter Rosenberg. For some reason, the original is no longer available (it's private) and Part II isn't nearly as funny.
I think a lot of the Dook hate has its roots in Christian Laettner (and boy, was his pro career mediocre…hehe)

Among dumb stuff that makes me smile, fairground organ arrangements of pop music must be near the top of the list.

I don’t have any drawers on my current desk, but my bottom dresser drawer contains lingerie, sex toys, lube, and chocolate. And a set of ropes! I forgot those. The whisky and bourbon sit on top .
I don’t have desk drawers, but my nightstand is a double card catalog. Yep, I’m that nerdy and that salacious that I have 30 drawers to organize filthy accoutrements 😆

And I see your Lego Tardis, and raise you a Lego Harry Potter Knight Bus.
But does your Knight Bus have lights like mine? And a 7,000 piece Hogwarts to go with it?

Sounds like I should expect you at my house soon? :D

I don’t have desk drawers, but my nightstand is a double card catalog. Yep, I’m that nerdy and that salacious that I have 30 drawers to organize filthy accoutrements 😆

We need to discuss this at length. 😍
But does your Knight Bus have lights like mine? And a 7,000 piece Hogwarts to go with it?

30 drawers? Are they numbered for each day of the month? 😊

There's a benefit to being boring.
I broke my glasses last night. But because I'm fairly dull and predictable, I've been getting the same shape/model frames for years. So I just had to pop my current lenses out and put them in a pair of old frames and I'm good to go!

There's a benefit to being boring.
I broke my glasses last night. But because I'm fairly dull and predictable, I've been getting the same shape/model frames for years. So I just had to pop my current lenses out and put them in a pair of old frames and I'm good to go!
That is the best :)

Back