WJ's Bottom Desk Drawer

Whiskeyjack

Advil for Dessert
The bottom right drawer of my desk contains absolutely nothing to do with work. It's all things that just make me smile when I'm feeling crappy. Among other things, there's a Bob Ross Funko Pop, a Lego Tardis, a bag of emergency gummi bears, the first D&D miniature my kid ever painted (a dwarf barbarian), and, of course, a small bottle of Glenlivet. I guess I just want a thread of my own to put all the stupid stuff I come across from time to time that makes me smile.

I'm actually not a heavy drinker - especially at work. It's a small bottle and it's lasted me a while.
What did you think it'd be?
You're right... Cherry Coke is much more my speed.
Cherry Coke is my Kryptonite!

My bottom desk drawer has candy I hide from my husband. If he knew it was there, it would be gone. I learned this trick from his sister. 😂

My work desk drawer contains (among other things): four magnifying glasses, a large bottle of nail polish remover and cotton buds, an ancient silver hair ring from pre-Roman Spain, half a slab of 90% dark chocolate, a small wooden hammer, a small felt avocado, a spare pair of cufflinks, two silk ties, and a rather splendid cross-stitch bookmark with a mermaid. There is a bottle of single malt on top, next to an inexplicable brass object which looks like it came from a giant revolver designed for half-inch calibre ammunition, which I use as a pen holder.

@MedicalMuse - please can I have my ropes back?

The bottom right drawer of my desk contains absolutely nothing to do with work. It's all things that just make me smile when I'm feeling crappy. Among other things, there's a Bob Ross Funko Pop, a Lego Tardis, a bag of emergency gummi bears, the first D&D miniature my kid ever painted (a dwarf barbarian), and, of course, a small bottle of Glenlivet. I guess I just want a thread of my own to put all the stupid stuff I come across from time to time that makes me smile.
And I see your Lego Tardis, and raise you a Lego Harry Potter Knight Bus.

My work desk drawer contains (among other things): four magnifying glasses, a large bottle of nail polish remover and cotton buds, an ancient silver hair ring from pre-Roman Spain, half a slab of 90% dark chocolate, a small wooden hammer, a small felt avocado, a spare pair of cufflinks, two silk ties, and a rather splendid cross-stitch bookmark with a mermaid. There is a bottle of single malt on top, next to an inexplicable brass object which looks like it came from a giant revolver designed for half-inch calibre ammunition, which I use as a pen holder.

@MedicalMuse - please can I have my ropes back?
Nope. No take-backs.

Hmm... seems the crying Duke kid had to go. I understand. Let's see if any of these crying Duke adults make the cut.
We were at a restaurant in TN when the game ended. There was much joyous applause as you can imagine. :)
I don’t have any drawers on my current desk, but my bottom dresser drawer contains lingerie, sex toys, lube, and chocolate. And a set of ropes! I forgot those. The whisky and bourbon sit on top .
My husband's bottom dresser drawer is full of my sex toys, as is the drawer in my night stand. The top drawer in my dresser has my lingerie and the lube sits on top of his dresser. I feel like I own too much now. 🤭

We were at a restaurant in TN when the game ended. There was much joyous applause as you can imagine. :)

My husband's bottom dresser drawer is full of my sex toys, as is the drawer in my night stand. The top drawer in my dresser has my lingerie and the lube sits on top of his dresser. I feel like I own too much now. 🤭
To be fair, the drawer is 4 feet wide and a foot deep

Back