Working Behind the Scenes (Open to one woman)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Triton Dealings has been in business for over a hundred years lending money and credit to businesses big and small. My father, Walther Triton has been head of the company for the last twenty years. Some may think he's an old man too weak to control such a vast empire. They'd be wrong. I would know, I run his schedule.

My name is Hunter, 31. I'm the youngest. My brother, Christian, is 36. He is what you would consider a typical son of a billionaire; flashy lifestyle with the cars, the babes, the parties. He basked in the attention. He was cocky and arrogant but he was also a shrewd businessman and not afraid to be confrontational.

You see we have a plan among the three of us, Christian would be the one to woo and charm clients or potential clients. He would meet them and get the initial introduction, they would propose a deal or partnership. If he saw it as decent he would forward the client to me and I would conduct my 'background check'. This was not the check of credit score and arrest record, though I do that as well. I have several private investigators that will go through a person's life and business. This is where we get a lot of the shady people, money launderers, gang leaders, mafia bosses. Don't want business dealings with them. They had to go. That's where my other associates come in.

One of the 'good' clients was coming up the elevator now. Her name was Rebecca Chambers, one of the scientists working for the pharmaceutical manufacturer, Umbrella Corporation. She was a peppy 22 year old with short brown hair and light brow eyes, petite. Though a scientist, she was serving as an unofficial liaison between Umbrella and Triton, and for good reason. Father didn't like Umbrella's acting-emphasis on ACTING-CEO, Albert Wesker. Father described him as 'having a broomhandle up his ass'.

Rebecca stepped out the elevator and passed by Mrs. Genero our secretary who phoned Walther that she was here and she had this shit eating grin on her face. And for good reason, well, two good reasons.

Pressing open the left of the french doors and shutting it behind, Rebecca sauntered across the floor to father's desk before floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city that were tinted to avoid people looking in. Coming around the desk, Rebecca's smile beamed, "Hey, handsome!"

"There's my girl!" Father smiled back. The two kissed before she handed him a check.

"Mr. Wesker would *ahem*" dropping her voice while sitting on the edge of the desk, and keeping her tone flat and somewhat menacing, "You like to thank you for extending the payment deadline" even holding her fingertips together like Mr. Burns of The Simpsons. She was mimicking Wesker and his deliberate tone of speech.

"He should thank you" Father took the check, glanced at it and put it aside.

"Hehe" her cheeks blushed red, fingertip lightly pinched between her lips. "Well, daddy...you know how much I love you...." sliding a little more and more until she was sitting right before him.

"What do you need money for now?" Father coyly replied.

"Wesker's being an ass about putting money into our research of the X Pill and we've achieved a breakthrough in it, but we just need some funding to wrap it up. He thinks it's a secondary project."

"How much do you need?"

Rolling her head over her left shoulder and flicking her eyes to him, "Maybe....$100,000?" clenching her teeth together. It was a tall order but father was a generous man, plus Rebecca wasn't a gold digger. She's taken out 'personal loans' with Father before and always paid him back.

"I'm going to need a down payment up front" Father sighed.

"Of course, daddy" Rebecca whispered then slowly crawled up his body until they were face to face, "Unfortunately" pouting her half pursed lips, "I gotta meet with my boyfriend for dinner. So I can't do anything serious."

"How about a blowjob?"

"Okay!" Rebecca fell to her knees and got to work.

I was just taking a guess at the timing for I knew that if Rebecca was there they would get intimate. Just to hastle them I rang his office phone from mine, "Father, just wanted to remind you that you have an appointment with Dr. Ziegler in a half-hour" I said. They were trying to suppress their actions with father putting a hand over the mouth of microphone. I could still hear them. Rebecca was going to town and father was trying to speak between moans. "Just wanted to let you know. Say hi to Rebecca for me."

Hanging up father shook his head and scoffed. With half his cock in her mouth, Walther leaned back and let her work. Pulling off her shirt and exposing her perky, bra covered chest, Rebecca continued with hand over hand stroking, lips locked tightly to the head, tip of her pink tongue lapping at the leaking tip. "Mmmmmmm yummy" savoring the flavor of the much older man. Then she stopped and father looked down at her, "Daddy..." she whispered, "Can I ask for, maybe, $150,000?"

"You not getting paid enough?" Father asked with a bit of concern.

"No...it's just...well, Danny has been spending like there's no tomorrow and he's deeply in debt. I promised to help him..." Rebecca whispered. Embarrassed she looked away.

"I told you to ditch that deadbeat" Father's temper was now simmering, a leer in his eye.

"I am. That's what I'm going to be meeting him about. I'm dumping him and....getting an apartment in this city is next to impossible!" Rebecca bit her lower lip.

"Aww. Of course" Father couldn't say no to those big doe eyes. "It will cost you, though" winking.

Knowing what that meant, Rebecca smiled, placing her hands upon her jean covered thighs, leaning her head back, mouth agape, tongue rolled out. Placing his head onto her face, father jerked off the rest of the way. Huge spurts of rich white cum slapped Rebecca's face. "Oh! Ah! Ahhhhhh!" she gasped is satisfaction feeling the hot cum blanket all but her right eye. The last bits of it got into her mouth that she gleefully swallowed. "Ah! You've been saving up, daddy?" giggled Rebecca taking a moment to savor it before wiping it up on her palms and eating it.

"Oh, yes!" Father sighed. "Go get cleaned up and I'll cut you that check."

"Okay!" Rebecca responded first by shoving his softening cock back into his pants and zipping it up. Taking her shirt she skipped to the private bathroom. Cleaning herself up she emerged refreshed with Father standing by the desk, check in hand.

Bounding up she held it and pulled only for father to refuse to let go. There was a serious tone in his eyes and voice, "If you take this, you're promising to ditch that damn boyfriend of yours. He's no good. You need better than him. You dump him and never talk to him again."

"I promise, daddy" Rebecca whispered. He let go. Then Rebecca embraced him tightly and kissed his cheek. "Thank you" before walking out, deliberately swaying her hips to flaunt her bubble butt.

Like I said, Rebecca wasn't a gold digger. If she promised to pay it back, then she would. She's paid back all the other loans. Father and Rebecca...while they certainly liked each other, they were worlds apart. So they were 'friends with benefits'. Nothing wrong with that. They were both adults. Rebecca did love older men and being with her made Father feel alive again.

When she left, Father sat down and drew his phone receiver and rang my office, "I need you to put a watch on Rebecca tonight. I sense there's going to be trouble."

"Already on it" I replied. That's where I came in. Using my cellphone I sent a encoded text to 'my little kitty', a burglar by trade and a hired hand as well. She's Catwoman, a seductive woman in black who was waiting for my call. Her voice was breathy as we talked. "Meow, if you're calling me this early you must really be desperate."

"Perhaps I am" I replied. "I need someone to watch over Rebecca Chambers tonight. Father suspects something bad will happen."

"Babysitting?" she scoffed, "That's what you have me doing now?" with a bit of sarcasm.

"Let's say it's preserving the status quo" I replied. If Father was happy then everyone else stayed happy.

"Well, handsome, it's going to cost you $50,000. $100,000 if you want it nasty" she jest.

"$50,000 I replied.

"Well, handsome....you know how much I love you..." she laughed. "It will be done. I'll keep you in the loop and just leave it in a doggy bag on the roof."

Catwoman was going to keep watch. If things go to shit she most certainly would be able to handle that fucker. There were other clients that had to be dealt with. One of them was on their way, a representative of Overwatch. Since they lost so many country backers they were in need of cash to keep their operations going.

There were other clientele that were dangerous and must be dispatched. That's where my pair of female Mandalorians came in. They were mercenaries, a warrior breed of people. And they were merciless. They were just eager to draw blood.

You'll notice that a bunch of franchises cross. That was deliberate because this was an idea bouncing around in my mind and wanted to commit. The overall plot is still in the air and I was hoping to take it in a more campy approach with lots of sex and humor, but some drama and action. I'm willing to allow some other franchises or characters to be added so long as they follow Literotica's rules, all characters be fictional and adults, with me adding, no rape, incest, bondage, pregnancy or forced pregnancy, scat, piss, or other sick things. Double penetrations and gangbangs are allowed so long as they're not forced.

Riding the elevator car all the way to the ground floor, Rebecca held onto the check with both hands, reading the signature, eyes widening at the numbers. It paid to have a sugar daddy. However, there were the rules and she was going to follow them. Danny was not a favorite of anyone. He started out as a sweet guy. It quickly became apparent that it was a facade. The man couldn't keep a job. He was in debt with so many people it seems that a whole army of collectors were coming to their small house every day. Even worse, he was abusive. Not physically. Verbally and emotionally. It reached the point that Rebecca kept herself at work for as long as possible to avoid talking to him.

That's what this dinner was all about. What she didn't tell Daddy was, while Danny was away doing something, she and Jill Valentine snuck back into their house and quickly took all of Rebecca's possessions and crammed them all into the back of a truck and took off. This will be the bomb that she will drop on Danny.

As for this 'affair' that she and my father have going on, I wouldn't really call it an affair because the relationship between her and Danny had long since snapped. It had been going on for some time. If I recall, it was at a formal Halloween party at our estate. Rebecca and Wesker were in attendance to lobby for more funding for Umbrella while at the same time sparring with Dr. Ziegler from Overwatch for the same thing.

Father and Rebecca met and they became rather infatuated with each other. One thing led to another and they were in bed together that night and into the morning. Seeing as my father was love struck, it was my duty to make sure that Rebecca was clean. So I had Catwoman stake out her place for awhile. It was through her that Danny came into the picture and her troubled environment. Since then we've been trying to convince Rebecca to get out of there. Looks like it finally worked.

The elevator car reached the ground floor and opened with a chime. Rebecca hopped out and skipped through the lobby humming and passing by a rather straight and narrow Dr. Ziegler who took the same elevator car up.

Ever since Overwatch lost some of their backers, they've been finding it difficult to finance their operations, namely in research and development. My Father had been a long time private supporter of the organization. The problem lay in their management, there was spending in frivolous projects or money just disappeared. It was feared it would be lining the pockets of bad people, like some corrupt Senators we knew.

Dr. Zeigler was probably the only one that Father trusted. The two go back a long ways. Like him and Rebecca, they were never lovers. More like tense neighbors.

Riding up the elevator car Dr. Zeigler brushed a few strands of her bright blonde hair from her face. A scowl behind her black framed glasses. In her hand was a series of packets containing the numbers of their latest projects. They showed remarkable progress, that is until their funding ran out. It was hoped that these numbers, and maybe a little bit of charm, could convince my Father to continue the funding.

"Dr. Zeigler is on her way up," I phoned my Father. "Will you need my help?"

"No, son" he casually replied on the phone. "I'll handle this on my own. Go ahead and deal with Mr. Buckner in accounting."

Shaking my head I hung up and stood from my desk. Damn. This is the part I hated. Taking the personal elevator down to the Accounting department on the 28th Floor, my mind was buzzing with all sorts of scenarios on how to deal with this old man.

Mr. Buckner was head of the accounting department for the past 20 years. He had been with the company for over thirty. Now in his 60s he showed no signs of stopping.

Problem was, I've heard through the grapevine that the department is facing many problems, signs of favoritism, nepotism, money going missing. These were rumors. I was going to go ha e a casual conversation with Mr. Buckner, act oblivious to the situation, and trst the waters.

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened to reveal Mr. Buckner's personal secretary, Iana. She was a white haired Dutch woman who came here for college and stayed when Buckner recruited her to join the company because of her assets, or rather her one BIG one, that being her large, round, and soft, backside. She was open and flirty with everyone and just about everyone liked her, Buckner especially. Christian bragged that he banged Iana once. Once! When I asked her about it she not only laughed but added, in her Dutch accent, "He tried and soiled himself" before pointing st me, "You, I bet you can do better" winking.

Hearing the door chime, Iana stood and turned to me with her porcelain smooth white face, "Allo, Mr. Triton!" bounding up and hugging me tightly. "Are you here to see Mr. Buckner?"

"I am" replying with a nod.

"He's not busy. Go on in" Iana waved.

Back