Wives / GF wearing a school uniform in RP

I had a guy friend many years ago who liked me to dress up as a school girl in the bedroom... he found a school uniform for me at a thrift shop (a bit too small actually) and saddle shoes, etc.... it was very hot the first few times we played that scenario, I have to admit. But at some point I started to feel very uncomfortable with it all, for lots of reasons.

I've been asked to dress up as a schoolgirl a more than a few times and admit that kind of RP can be fun, whether playing shy and innocent or naughty and slutty. I'm really curious as to know what the appeal is for guys though
I personally just think the outfit is sexy

I had a guy friend many years ago who liked me to dress up as a school girl in the bedroom... he found a school uniform for me at a thrift shop (a bit too small actually) and saddle shoes, etc.... it was very hot the first few times we played that scenario, I have to admit. But at some point I started to feel very uncomfortable with it all, for lots of reasons.
I know exactly what you mean. I did a shoot recently and the photographer was keen to get me into a really skimpy school uniform kind of outfit. I was a quite reluctant at first, but she kept saying I'd look cute in it. To be fair, the results were good but I don't think I would have done it if it was an authentic looking outfit.

I've been asked to dress up as a schoolgirl a more than a few times and admit that kind of RP can be fun, whether playing shy and innocent or naughty and slutty. I'm really curious as to know what the appeal is for guys though
A part of it is to soothe the memory of having been told "no" when your classmates (or neighbors) dressed that way for real!

I know what you mean. I've only worn a schoolgirl uniform once since adulthood and that was to, surprise, surprise, a Halloween party. It turned out to be a big mistake!

I know what you mean. I've only worn a schoolgirl uniform once since adulthood and that was to, surprise, surprise, a Halloween party. It turned out to be a big mistake!
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from making poor choices.

I dated a girl who had her actual Catholic school uniform from when she was younger. I loved it!!! After we come home after talking and having dinner, or after a night dancing, she changes in the Catholic school uniform, she talks very flirtatiously asking me ā€œI want to get your advice on something, itā€™s a little bit embarrassing, can we talk in private? Sometimes I get a feeling like in class today, I got this sensation in my anus. Too much space. Needs something to fill this space. I was very uncomfortable Daddy. But I knew you would give me something to calm me. I always feel so open when Iā€™m with you. The things you say. Reassuring me Daddy. Iā€™m so blessed to have you.ā€ She sits on my lap and feels my hard bulging dick. She didnā€™t feel uncomfortable though. I feel I am gonna explode. Yes itā€™s a definite thing that excites me.

I dated a girl who had her actual Catholic school uniform from when she was younger. I loved it!!! After we come home after talking and having dinner, or after a night dancing, she changes in the Catholic school uniform, she talks very flirtatiously asking me ā€œI want to get your advice on something, itā€™s a little bit embarrassing, can we talk in private? Sometimes I get a feeling like in class today, I got this sensation in my anus. Too much space. Needs something to fill this space. I was very uncomfortable Daddy. But I knew you would give me something to calm me. I always feel so open when Iā€™m with you. The things you say. Reassuring me Daddy. Iā€™m so blessed to have you.ā€ She sits on my lap and feels my hard bulging dick. She didnā€™t feel uncomfortable though. I feel I am gonna explode. Yes itā€™s a definite thing that excites me.
Absolutely love that story....good old Daddyā€™s..always there...

There comes a point where it just doesn't work any more. Once you're past about 30, maybe 40 if you still have the body for it, it just looks goofy. Also, the over done costume ultra micro ones are only good for some catalog pictures, not in person. Some people can really pull it off quite well. Others cannot no matter what they do.

Above that age, it's better to go with more of a naughty school marm thing.

Back