With a mischievious grin...

Let the guy in the cute girl thread figure it out for himself. I like seeing you here lol

Oh I know. I was just clarifying.

anything else that we need to clarify? :D

i love the fake tat shots, your body would look great with a nice piece of art on it, well it looks great anyways, but ever since this woman i've hung out with a while back......tats and piercings have been a huge turn on of mine.

anyways, hi ya :D

Guess I am in the minority on the tattoo issue. I think tattoos are sexy especially on a body like yours. Nothing too large or crazy but something relatively small and meaningful can be stunning on a woman.

You said you have one already. Is it something you like or do you regret getting it? Obviously permanently marking your body is a huge decision but you seem very sensible so I can only imagine you wouldn't tattoo anything that isn't meaningful, beautiful, and artistic for yourself.

By the way been meaning to tell you. I love your sig quote. Ever consider doing something with that as far as a tattoo goes? It is a powerful yet confident an sexy quote. Seems to fit your personality quite well.

Does that mean you like it? Hard to say.

I love you asstes;!!!!!!!!LOL (Takes shot in butt, "I'ts only a flesh wound.")

Thank you ;)

Let the guy in the cute girl thread figure it out for himself. I like seeing you here lol

Ha! I'll be true to my thread, not to worry ;)

anything else that we need to clarify? :D

i love the fake tat shots, your body would look great with a nice piece of art on it, well it looks great anyways, but ever since this woman i've hung out with a while back......tats and piercings have been a huge turn on of mine.

anyways, hi ya :D

Thanks! I've actually never even had my ears pierced..**** facts.

Guess I am in the minority on the tattoo issue. I think tattoos are sexy especially on a body like yours. Nothing too large or crazy but something relatively small and meaningful can be stunning on a woman.

You said you have one already. Is it something you like or do you regret getting it? Obviously permanently marking your body is a huge decision but you seem very sensible so I can only imagine you wouldn't tattoo anything that isn't meaningful, beautiful, and artistic for yourself.

By the way been meaning to tell you. I love your sig quote. Ever consider doing something with that as far as a tattoo goes? It is a powerful yet confident an sexy quote. Seems to fit your personality quite well.

Thank you. I love the one I have, I don't regret it for a minute.

I have thought exactly about that actually, it's funny you should say that. I saw it as a tattoo on someone else and immediately loved it. I can definitely see it in ink in my future.

Glad to hear that you exercise your tongue as well as your body.

A strong tongue is a good thing to have.

Absolutely!

well that is a good thing. I love seeing your creative sexy naughty side of your picture posting...:D

Just came across this thread and I must say that you are a gorgeous woman! Have barely gone through 2 pages and have bookmarked it! Will definitely be keeping myself busy for a while now :)

Wow..

Great thread and beautiful photos. Thank you for posting.

Thank you. I love the one I have, I don't regret it for a minute.

I have thought exactly about that actually, it's funny you should say that. I saw it as a tattoo on someone else and immediately loved it. I can definitely see it in ink in my future.

Well that is good you like the one you have. As for the quote it just caught my eye and I liked it. You said you saw it in ink on someone else?

Absolutely love your thread. A perfect combination of sex and art. Your avatar in particular is so sensual. Keep it up (you're certainly having that effect on me!!!).

Jon

loevly

Beautifull pictures. Thanks for sharing.

...wish you lived close by :rolleyes:

:rose:

Gilding the lily. Why mess with perfection?

Haha well thank you. I've been thinking of another small delicate one. I'd ever get a big one though.

easier to lick and suck on those ears then i suppose

I hate having my ears licked. Fun fact ;)

well that is a good thing. I love seeing your creative sexy naughty side of your picture posting...

Thanks! I have fun with it.

Just came across this thread and I must say that you are a gorgeous woman! Have barely gone through 2 pages and have bookmarked it! Will definitely be keeping myself busy for a while now

Aw, thanks! I hope you have some popcorn or something, it's getting pretty lengthy :)

You have my curiosity peaked

It's always fun to pique someone's curiosity ;)

Great thread and beautiful photos. Thank you for posting.

Thank you! What can I say, I can't help myself.

Well that is good you like the one you have. As for the quote it just caught my eye and I liked it. You said you saw it in ink on someone else?

Yes, people talk about regretting the ones they got when they were young but I still love mine. There was a picture of girl with it on her back between her shoulder blades and I absolutely fell in love with it. I can see it on myself somewhere for sure.

Absolutely love your thread. A perfect combination of sex and art. Your avatar in particular is so sensual. Keep it up (you're certainly having that effect on me!!!).

Jon

Thanks Jon! Much appreciated :)

Beautifull pictures. Thanks for sharing.

...wish you lived close by

Aw thanks Gavin. How do you know I don't live close by ? ;)

Come on MYW;take your best shot. (Satnds up wearing bullseye.)

*shoots tequila* Too easy. Give me another one.

Tattoos are hot! I have six of them myself, and my wife has nine.

Wow! What are yours of, if you don't mind me asking? Any big pieces?

Absolutely beautiful pictures, thank you very much for sharing.

Very nice definition on your back :p

Haha thank you ;). Much appreciated.

My favorite sleep shirt...

Attachments

• white tee (2) edit.jpg
    white tee (2) edit.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4,047
Now *THAT* is a wonderful sight to see upon waking up.

You have an exquisite body. Would love to lounge in bed with you all day, until we were both raw and sore.

Delicious.

Back