Wife wants to help a friend.

If it was to happen, how far should it be allowed to go?

• He can see her in one of her string bikinis.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • He can see her topless.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • He can see her naked.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • She can give him a handjob, but she is fully clothed.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • She can give him a handjob and she is topless

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • She can give him a handjob and she is naked.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • She can give him a blowjob, but she is fully clothed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She can give him a blowjob and she is topless

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • She can give him a blowjob, but she is naked.

Votes: 43 49.4%
  • Something more, pleas elaborate.

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
This post is over a year old and the OP never posted again. šŸ™„
I am guessing this was ā€œhisā€ fantasy. A whole lotta bs.
Men are so gullible.

You're probably right. It might very well have just been his passing fantasy.

However, it is not an entirely unrealistic situation. My husband has several single male friends who have not had much luck these past few years finding partners. Three of them got divorced right before or in the very beginning of Covid and all three of them have been on the dreaded dry spell ever since. We both feel bad for them. Especially the divorced ones. And yes, we have used their circumstance in our pre and post pillow talk. It's hot AF! Do most of his friends think I'm pretty attractive? Yes, I believe so. Has my husband pretended to be open to the idea of loaning me out to them? Yes, he has. Will he ever? Probably not. But just the idea of it is lighter fluid whenever we see one (or more) of them and then go down that path of possibilities later at night when we're alone.

So was it some guy on here's fantasy? Maybe.

Does it happen, or at least get talked about between a husband and a wife sometimes in the RW? Yes, it does. :giggle:

If you and your wife have fully discussed the issues and consequences and are happy to proceed with what is, in effect, you and your wife agreeing that your wife is willing to engage in sex with your friend, then I see no problem.

However, once you have made that decision, you no longer have the right to dictate what, when, where and how they fuck.

Actually, I think that depends on the arrangement a husband and wife have. For us, we have agreed to be open to playing with others BUT we have to first get the other's permission AND we have some other "RULES" (which I won't bore you with) that very much give him maybe not the right to dictate what, when, where and how, but definitely a vote on what, when, where and how.

OUR agreement is it has to be unanimous - meaning we have to both totally agree on everything (at least the what, when, where) or it's a no-go. But every couple has their own set of rules.

A married man in a sexless marriage would make for an ideal lover for my wife. He wouldnā€™t be looking to cause any drama in our marriage. He would just be in it for the pussy. And it would be a good bet he was clean. So they could screw bare and he can cum in her cunt.

I think your wife should dump your sorry ass and find a real man who doesn't try to whore her out.

Maybe that friend of yours. He seems like he would appreciate her so much AND would never want to 'share' her with anyone else.

Good luck.

We were okay with a friend who had been divorced and wasnā€™t getting anything so we let him have sex with my wife, but if heā€™s still married I wouldnā€™t rush into it otherwise you might get dragged into a messy divorce.

We were okay with a friend who had been divorced and wasnā€™t getting anything so we let him have sex with my wife, but if heā€™s still married I wouldnā€™t rush into it otherwise you might get dragged into a messy divorce.
Charity can take many forms - I like this version! šŸ˜›

A close friend was an officer in the U.S. Army and was seriously wounded by an IED in the first Gulf War, mainly to his legs and lower body. My wifeā€™s family invited him to live in their lake house while he recovered, and we were with him often. Over time he was worried about his sexual capabilities. He had limited success masturbating, but was afraid he couldnā€™t perform with a woman. That led to discussions about whether my wife would help him. They had actually had sex one time in college, so that figured into our decision. My wife and I decided that she could help him. One night I left them alone in the cottage while I went fishing for a couple of hours. I returned to find two smiling faces and a ā€œthumbs-upā€ from Jim. My wife would not give me any details, but when we were alone she told me that his equipment worked fine. That was her first time to be with another man after we married.

Hi everyone, new to the forum and looking for a little advice:

My best friend is in a love less marriage and I know he doesn't get any from his wife. His wife used to be quite hot but for years now she has let herself go and is now quite overweight.

He is due to come and visit me and my wife later this year when its possible again (lives in another country).
My wife is in her thirties, hot, great ass, natural tanned skin, dark hair.

My wife is a little bit of an exhibitionist already. She loves wearing nothing at the beach or just tiny bikini thongs. She loves it when she gets photographed by anyone and loves sharing her pics.

The other night while we were fucking she asked about my mate and if things had gotten any better for him. I told her they had not.

I said something like 'imagine what he would be like if he saw your tits when he was here after not seeing any sexy women in person for so many years'.
She smiled.
'Would you let him see you naked when he's here?'
'yeah, I would'.
'would you like it?' I continued.
'yeah'
I kept asking questions. She said she would be ok with giving him a lapdance while she is naked and it would be ok for him to touch her ass and tits.

She said she would be ok giving us both a show where she masturbated in front of both of us. She even told me that she would masturbate in different positions for us to him a full show.

This discussion has happened a few times now and she seems really into it.

Then a few nights ago I suggested to my wife that we 'play out' what might happen when our friend does come over for a visit. I told her that should should pretend that I am the friend and to try and imagine as much as possible, that it was him there instead.

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room and my wife came in topless, with her arms stretched upwards.

She came up to me and leaned over, then said something about how we know that he is not having the best of times at home and its very unfair, and we had agreed that she would be allowed to help him relax.

She then said that 'if you stand up and take your trousers down, I can help you'.

She knelt down, I took my trousers down and sat me back down.

She started right away giving 'him' a handjob. She was really giving it a lot of attention, more like a massage, all over, stroking, but also gently rubbing the tip with both hands.

She kept talking throughout about how it was really unfair that his wife didn't do this for him and she was happy to help out.

I asked 'can I touch your tits'

She said she was fine with that.

So, there it is. I think we might try playing this out again before the day itself, just to see if the scenario changes.

Just wondered if any of you had a similar experience and have an opinion about whether it would be a good idea or not. Thoughts from the community are more than welcome, and I genuinely appreciate the feedback.
Did anything ever happen between your friend and wife? Iā€™d be interested to hear about it. My advice, for what itā€™s worth, was for your wife to give him a handjob naked. It would be a good starting point, gauge how everyone feels after that to see if it might progress.

Back