Wife decides husband needs more babies... a lot more babies

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
Story starts with devoted, pregnant wife that is obsessed with husband. She has always been obsessed but pregnancy hormones have cranked it up to eleven. She loves being pregnant with his child so much, that she decides other women need bear his children too. Wife has to convince reluctant husband that he needs to breed her friends and family. Wife also has to participate in the breeding process either physically or verbally encouraging. Wife wants husband to be in total control, while she controls everything else but husband.

Story contains
Breeding
Pregnant
Voyeur
Incest?
Reluctance/ Non-con?
Group?

sounds like wife controls husband too,
Otherwise an ambitious but interestiing idea. I personally would leave out the non-con, include some incest and definitely group.
Do they support their oversized family with a reality tv show?

Wife is the puppet master, while being also being submissive to husband. She enjoys her husband being an alpha, even if she has to force him to be an alpha. So yes wife is behind the curtain while husband is the Great and Powerful Oz.

For the non-con I was really thinking of more reluctance, than forced. Reluctance from husband initially, then husband starts getting in to it. Then maybe a less than initially enthusiastic wife friend. Of course being fiction, friend starts enjoying submitting as a broodmare then in turn helps find more partners.

I haven't really thought out the logistics of what happens with the babies. The initial idea was the wife wanting to watch her husband impregnate her friends and family. I've read a few stories from the mans point of view of being a breeder of many women. I've also read stories where the wife has husband knock up friend or family member, What I haven't seen is wife directing husband on breeding spree. I don't know if it should be a harem situation or if they just go around town and cucking as they go. I just know I really like the idea of the wife being with the husband verbally egging him on. Wife being the director and husband is the performer.

I love this idea - she's vicariously dominating all the women in her life through her husband. She can't impregnate them herself, so she impregnates them through him. Her female rivals, gorgeous bitchy woman at her work, sisters, cousins, nieces, aunts, childhood bully supermodel. The wife gets all of them pregnant with her husband's seed. Would be kinda cool if her blonde beautiful high school bully gets impregnated somewhat against her will.

Yes, she wants to dominate those other women, but not for herself. She has a fanatical devotion to husband and feels they have slighted and insulted her object of devotion. So they must atone for their transgressions by being inseminated and carrying his offspring. By doing so she is able to convert the women in her life into devout worshippers of her husband. Meanwhile husband is just along for the ride. Just to be clear none of this is husbands idea.

Back