Sissy wife for arab man

TVLeonie

Virgin
I've had an idea for a story in my head for a long time. Unfortunately I'm not a good and creative writer, so I decided to post my idea here. Maybe someone likes the idea and wants to write it. In any case, I would be happy.

The Plot is: The main character is German and in his early 20s (or any other western nationality. I chose German because i am German :D ). He has got a female best friend who is Arabic and a muslimah. Her dad is single. She thinks that the main character is a sissy so she forcefully feminizes him to become an Arabic woman. He has to wear hijab and traditional clothing, she gives him an arab name (maybe Zeynep?) and she shows him how a good obedient Arab wife lives. In the course of the story it comes out that he was feminized as a gift for her father and he has to live with the father as his new wife. (he "forcefully" marries her) After the wedding he fucks his sissy wife whenever and wherever he wants. It also turns out that the new husbands wants another child. Obviously the main character cant get pregnant because she is a sissy. but that doesn't change the fact that he wants her to go through a fake pregnancy. In the end they adopt a baby. Because the mein character is the "mother" the husband wants her to nurse the baby so he gives her medications to produce milk. They raise the child and live a happy married life. She became his obedient litte sissy fuck wife.

Let me know what you think about my idea.

xxx
TVLeonie

Back