Wicked Dreams (Closed for Homerun2611)

wickedpen

Literotica Guru
I remember the day although it was nearly fifteen years ago like it was yesterday. Me and Billy were married about a year at the time. We had a small house and were very happy. It was July in Texas. We had come home from church and I had made lunch for the four of us. We had a nice time talking about the sermon and Nancy somehow always managed to acquire some gossip I would never hear in a year of Sundays. I cleaned up after Billy and Nancy left and Bill went down to the basement to watch the game he used as an excuse to not go to the Crenshaw's.

Billy's grandmother Nancy had gotten a ride over to her old friends who lived at the country club where Billy plays golf. Even with his grandparents visiting, and it being one hundred degrees in the shade, the golf game must go on. I did not think much of his golf outings back then as an excuse to get out of the house, but that is another story.

I changed, from the white sundress I had worn to church, into my favorite old jeans with holes in the knees. Real worn holes, not like the designer jeans you buy now with machine made designer holes. The kind of jeans I had worn for ten years, into rivers and over mountains, that were so comfortable it was like slipping on a second skin. On top I had a snug, bright red "Red Sox" tee shirt from my college days in Boston. I had picked it to purposely poke at Bill, a die hard Rangers fan. I think I was poking at the baseball fan with the shirt, not the man with my chest nicely defined. My shoulder length brunette hair was pulled back comfortably in a pony tale as I came downstairs barefoot with a beer for Bill and an iced tea for me.

"Who's winning?" I asked with a smile as he leaned back and watched me pass.

"Damn Red Sox" he grumbled. I handed him the glass of beer.

I remember it was a tight game as I sat on the flower patterned couch I always hated. Bill was sipping his beer as I sat with my legs folded up under me next to him. We made small talk easily as we always had and by now I was perhaps the person Bill liked more than anyone else in the family, short of his wife Nancy of course.

Bill was a Junior, the II, but the patriarch of the family as there was William the III, and Billy, his grandson, as well as other children and grandchildren. Bill was a staple in his community, a strong family man, regular churchgoer, although it was his wife, Nancy who was the holier of the two. Bill was a good man, a strong man, he knew his priorities and lived by them, God, family and friends. His word was good, if someone shook his hand, no attorneys would ever be required to make him live up to his promises.

Lord, he was proud of his boys, even if some of them could be damned fools. Even at 66, as the handsome older man, with the full white beard, and military style crew cut, watched his grandson Billy head off to the golf course, all he could do was shake his head, and wonder about the priorities and good sense of his boy. Billy, was a good looking kid, smart, ambitious, and appeared to not have the good sense of a rooster in a chicken yard, not if he was leaving this hen house and his pretty little hen.

When he and Nancy had been young, and every chance they thought they might be completely alone since, an increasing rarity, they would come home after services, something about those always got his wife in the most agreeable lather, and they would enjoy their afternoon delight. When they were younger, they would cuddle on the couch, or head straight up to bed, and go at it like the good lord intended, and some he’d be quite shocked at, four or even five times before stopping completely. Even now, they tried to make sure he managed twice, and his girl more.

As he went down to the basement to enjoy his Rangers, he couldn’t believe Billy had left Kathy to go hit a silly white ball, no less in heat where you could fry an egg on your golf cart hood. “Mmmmm”, he smiled, Kathy was a peach. With all the right parts, in all the right places, and a personality to match, how any man could prefer golf over, dipping his wick between those luscious thighs, he did not know.

She had become the apple of his eye, ever since Billy brought her home. She was almost as much granddaughter to he and Nancy as Billy was grandson. Something he never thought he’d feel as no woman had ever been good enough for his boys. Kathy was better. Oh to be in his 20’s again, he smiled. These thoughts weren’t particularly god fearing, on a Sunday no less, but damned, she was just a peach!

As a man gets older, his opinions and voice seem to get less relevant. Sure, everyone’s polite, respectful, but they listen with one ear at best, and the older person feels it. Not Kathy, down she came, a cold beer in her delicate hands for him. A devilish twinkle in her eye, sporting a Red Sox t-shirt, and the way she wore it, and fit into those levi’s Lordy he stayed sittin, as that girl put a starch in a man’s jeans, even an older one.

The game started badly, the Red Sox up early, and then Gonzalez, their steroid swallowing slugger hit a three run dinger to put them ahead. Down he slapped his hand playfully on her thigh, “that is what you get for daring to where that Red Sox t-shirt down here with me!” He was grinning ear to ear, he loved that she sat and talked and engaged in his company. He was looking into her beautiful eyes, damn fool grandson, there wasn’t anything at that country club that compared to those!

He noticed, I thought as he blamed the Rangers poor defense on my tee shirt. I guess more things have been blamed on this tee shirt before.

"Looks like the pitching staff is really to blame here" I told him with a smile that I knew would diffuse any real tension, about the game at least. It was a good enough come back I thought as he smiled and went back to the game.

"So no Crenshaw visit for you Bill?" I asked as his eyes took a detour from my eyes to my "Red Sox" then to the TV. I wondered if he had stayed here with a reason, other than the ball game?

I could not fight nature as somewhere between the AC blowing and my thoughts of alternative reasons to stay with me started to lift the logo on my shirt. I could not believe I was entertaining these thoughts. The rumors of walking in on Bill and Nancy last year after church at Mark's house filled my head. I never had the nerve to ask Nancy about it but god it was exciting.

I focused back on the game and watched the Red Sox give up three runs before a nice double play ended the inning.

"Maybe I will join you with a beer Bill?" I said smiling at him and looking at his nearly finished glass. "Care for another?" I said leaning over him to get at his glass.

She was a tease, although I didn’t think she realized it. Her little body was just so cute, perfect, and naturally pert, she couldn’t know the longing it created in these old bones, barticularly the one between my legs. The one I, quite correctly, assumed my children and grand children would never expect, still helped make every day more enjoyable. Somehow though, Kathy still treated me like a man. Okay, she probably did know she was a tease, and that I enjoyed it.

“No, Why would I go to Crenshaw’s when I can enjoy time with my favorite team, and my favorite girl!”

She kept her smile bright, and her eyes on me, but never made me feel ashamed or awkward for my eyes panning down to and lingering on her young breasts. The AC was strong, it couldn’t have been the baseball, and as good as it would have made my old ego feel, it was too much to hope it was me, but her high beams were up in full, glorious splendor, and I found my eyes drifting back, enjoying quick, and increasingly elongated glances several times per minute.

Clearing my throat, I adjusted myself as discreetly as possible, as the impact of her nipples, was making my cock throb and ache. “Yes Honey, I’d love one, thank you!” It wasn’t intentional, I was just turning to reach for my glass, but my forearm nearest her, quite noticeably, brushed against her nipple. I don’t know, when I last felt that kind of jolt rocket through my body, “Oh...uh” was all I sputtered out. Grabbing the glass she looked at me, “I’m really sorry Kathy, I didn’t mean to...they were just there...”. I swallowed hard, I really needed that beer.

His arm against my tit then the awkward stammer from Bill send a charge through me I had not felt in years. Since before I met Billy, when men were nervous around me, and made me feel hot.

My face was inches from his as I picked up the glass and smiled, "No worries Bill." I quickly moved up the stairs feeling his eyes on my ass as I bounced up, conscious of my bra-less tits aching with desire.

I stood in the kitchen looked out the window. "What the fuck are you doing Katherine?" I thought to myself. "You are flirting with your husband's grandfather!" the little voice in my head was complaining. I took a deep breathe and pulled two bottle of beer from the fridge. Their cold hard necks in my hands, i instantly was transported back to the couch downstairs with Bill's cock in my hand. I felt the rush of attraction flow through me as every nerve in my body was alive.

I looked at the clock and did the math as to when the golf game would be over.

"What are you doing?" that voice piped up again as my conscience was fighting my libido while I purred the beer into the glasses. The liquid pulsating out of the bottles made my mouth water as I imagined a cock pouring out it's prize.

I stood back and took a deep breath with my eyes closed and tried to get back to societal norms and chase my crazy fantasies from my head. I took the glasses and walked back downstairs. I was careful to not bounce too much as I was aware of my nipples.

"Why didn't I wear a bra?" my conscience asked in that disappointed voice like my mother seeing me do something I shouldn't.

I put the glass down on the table next to him before stepping around to my seat and it was at that moment that my conscience received a head shot. My eyes happened over his lap and saw his hard pushing against the khaki material. I suddenly became quite parched and took a long drink of my beer as I sat back down.

"No worries Bill" She tried, God bless her little heart, but there were worries, major worries, the temptation I was feeling was at the very core of who I was. I couldn't help but watch her, as I tried to control my breathing but as she got up and turned, if my eyes were lazers, they would have burned a hole through my granddaughter in law's (gdil) literally smoking, bouncing ass.

"Oh lord forgive me, but I do have such lust in my heart" I chuckle as I almost paraphrase the quote the old Georgia President, Jimmy Carter, got in so much trouble for uttering in an ill advised interview with Playboy Magazine. But it was true, I couldn't deny how she had just made my body feel. I loved Nancy, and she was amazingly sexual given our ages, but our ages was a factor here. Kathy was so tight, pert, and naturally sexy, I tried not to think of it, but it had just hit me right in the face...well arm!

I tried to focus on the game, but that wasn't happening, all I could think about was what she was doing and thinking upstairs. I hope you weren't offended, and more than anything I hope you didn't see my hard on, which is now twice as hard as it was. I feel terrible feeling and wanting you like this. I am sort of the sexy grandpa I know it. The rugged, pretty well built, sexy Santa. Nancy laughs at the younger women who pull on my beard and kiss me on the cheek or rub up against me, like I am some big teddy bear they can tease, but might as well be the sexless toy they are.

Generally, they are right, I smile and it makes me feel good, but no real arousal, nothing like this. I shake my head, in both recognition and disappointment with myself. "I do want Katherine, and the idea of her naked, stroking, licking... or oh my god fucking her, makes my old prick dance in my pants, and unfortunately that is when you rejoin me. As you hand me the beer, my eyes are immediately back on your pebble hard nipples, and I thank the lord for air conditioning. "Thanks Kathy" I know I am so hard, and I try to hide it with my off arm, putting it over my had cock, but it sits at an odd angle as I am so, so hard for you.

The Rangers had tied it up while I had been gone, I noticed trying to divert my eyes from the bulge in Bill's pants. I gave him his beer and asked "what's the score?" just trying to keep my mind off the giant elephant in the room. Inwardly I was positively gleeful not having had this kind of flirting in a while. Glad to see I still had it. I glanced down at my tee shirt and thought those might have something to do with it.

So there we sat, both erect in our own way and neither able to really ask the question.

I was almost halfway done with my beer as I sat nervously. So many thoughts crossed my mind. What would he do? Who would he tell? Could we keep a secret? What time was it?

"What time do you have?" I asked and looked at he lifted his wrist to read his watch but all I saw was the lump on his pants.

"two thirty" he said without much else for me to go on.

"Billy and Nancy won't be back until probably five," I said without much of a thought. He looked at me and I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. The moment was there and then gone as he turned slowly back to the TV.

"I should just slide my hand over. No man can refuse that, and I am pretty hot" I thought to myself then Billy and Nancy came to mind. I had an idea.

"So Bill I have been meaning to ask you. How do you and Nancy do it?" I said without thinking and he nearly choked on his beer. "Excuse me?" he said.

I laughed as I thought about what I said "Oh gosh no, I meant how do you keep your marriage happy all these years?" My face matched my shirt as I continued to laugh.

I had lost all attention in the game. What they say about a beautiful woman turning a young man’s fancy is nothing compared to what a young, smoking, sexy in law can do to an old man’s. I was completely flummoxed, and utterly thrilled to be enjoying a level of total, albeit forbidden, arousal I hadn’t felt in decades. When she asked the score, I scrambled, looking at the TV, a red blush of embarrassment, thankfully largely hidden by my beard. “Tied” I hrumphed in response, not angry or irritated, just so caught in taboo fantasy that words did not come easily.

I could quite literally feel my still strong heartbeat hugging in my cock. The old boy desperately trying to get out of these pants and test the temptress himself. He made note that she was clearly suggesting that neither of their spouses, and family would be back for two and a half hours. ‘Could she possibly be thinking any of the reficulous things I am?” I am now looking with such frequency at your breasts, trying to gauge your arousal, I am practically staring, God, what I would give to feel those still firm and perky orbs!

“What?!?!” I smile, “God, if I didn’t like you so much, you naughty little thing. Okay, honesty time...I know your grandma and I seem old as the hills, but we do, and have always loved to fuck, whenever and as often as we could...” I laugh, winking, “don’t you dare tell her I told you, but Grandma likes it a little rough!” My eyes were twinkling, lost fo a minute in thoughts of Nancy and ou still active love life, forgetting about my near constant lust for you.

I look back at you, you are smiling but...”Talk to me Kathy girl, what is up with you two, why is your husband gone and you’re here with me talking baseball. As much as I love it, if I had a girl who looked like you, sweet and sexy, I’d instill a water tank in my bedroom so we only had to leave when we couldn’t go anymore?” I winked, hoping to make her feel better.

I did not expect the answer I got about a happy marriage and then ".... She likes it a little rough..." and the wink through the beard I was a mess. It was everything my dirty mind had always kept pent up and he was right here practically offering a long term fantasy. I had spent so many long summer nights with my own grandparents on their farm, dreaming of things I never told anyone. Dirty things that made me gasp laying awake in the hot summer night in panties and no sheet as the ceiling fan watched me.

Then he had to go and bring up Billy, the proverbial wet blanket. But he then explained in his plain Texas way how he would never leave my bed, and he had me melting. I had to make sure my mouth was not open I was so infatuated. My mind was no longer on Billy and on this man, with an eye for the ladies.

I turned to him with all seriousness and say "I'll take you up on that, let's go to my bed and you can stay at least until they get home"... NOT! Just a momentary fantasy...

Instead I slapped his thigh and said "you are a rascal Bill! Nancy must have her hands and bed full with you!" I was feeling flirtatious and naughty making dirty jokes with my grandfather in law. I noticed my hand was still on his thigh after the laughter stopped. I looked at my red fingernails against his khaki slacks then drew it back and looked down ashamed. This kind man was being my friend and I was thinking perverted thoughts about committing adultery with with on his grandson and his wife who I adored.

"I wish Billy said things that made me feel as good as you do Bill" I said honestly as I could not deny that. I moved closer snuggling into his big chest and letting his arm go around my back. "I don't know Bill, spending weekends alone makes me feel like I am not enough for him" I continued as the truth just flowed from me. "I try to make him happy" I said looking up into his kind eyes nestled in that soft beard, "I do anything he asks," which even made Bill blush a little.

There had been a moment, I had thought almost, she might lean in and I had almost been ready and then, "you are a rascal Bill! Nancy must have her hands and bed full with you!" I laughed and felt the sexual tension slip away. What an old fool I had been...letting my mind go...how did I not know better? One reason I loved this girl was how sweet and attentive she was to me and I had let myself turn that into ...what an old fool!

But then, her hand didn't move, I looked at her perfect red nails on my thigh, and God help me I wondered how they would feel wrapped around my wanting cock. I was so ashamed, how could I want something so wrong from a girl I liked so much. She loved her husband, and of course they were happy, and I was happy they were.

Then..."I wish Billy said things that made me feel as good as you do Bill" All I could do was look at her, what was wrong with Billy? She needed, and he opened his arms to hold her. This was different than the hundreds of hugs I had given before, this wasn't grandpa, this was a man, me, feeling like a man, comforting the most incredible damsel, the princess let down, but tis wasn't Disney, and the feelings that accompanied my hug weren't rated G.

Part of me hated what I was feeling, another hadn't felt this alive in years, no matter what sweet Nancy did. "I don't know Bill, spending weekends alone makes me feel like I am not enough for him...I try to make him happy...I do anything he asks," She had looked up into my eyes, those beautiful young eyes, questioning if she could satisfy a man, while I looked down wanting her with a fierceness that made me willing to betray my most sacred relationships.

With the strength of a man, who could still regularly toss a 100 lb bag of concrete over my shoulder at one of my sites, even over each shoulder if needed, I pulled my beautiful grand daughter in law up so we were close, I had no idea what Billy was thinking or why she felt this way, but that sexual energy was back. I hoped and prayed it wasn't one way, I wasn't the old fool, and I put a lifetime of chips and the importance of my family on the table "Kathy, please just once would you give this old man a thrill...just one kiss...a real kiss...from a girl that makes his heart jump...." and God help me, I leaned into her....

Shocked doesn't begin to tell the story of my feelings as Bill leaned over and kissed me asking for kiss. I looked into his eyes until his beard touched my cheek and then they closed and my mouth opened to his. Warm and wet, firm and wanton, "...a real kiss...from a girl that makes his heart jump...." he said. His arm was strong but not forceful. I was safe and then our tongues touched and a fire spread through me, like back in that attic. I wanted this man. I wanted to make his feel something wonderful. My hand returned to his thigh.

He was tentative, of course he was, but I was not. I pushed up feeling his soft white beard against my face as I slid my tongue deeper into his lips. I pushed my breasts into his chest as his hand naturally slid down just above my ass. I brought my hand to his lap. I felt his cock under this pants. I opened my eyes and with my fingers tracing his manhood looked into his eyes.

"Should we stop?" I exhaled nearly inaudibly because an affirmative answer would break my heart. But I did pause and waited for him to consent. I felt like I was doing something illicit and wrong and pushing myself on this wholesome man. I was the slut with my hand on the cock betrothed to another. But he wanted it too. He kissed me.

I was a confident man, secure in who I was, what I had built, the strength and fidelity of my marriage and the love of my family, and with just one statement, followed by a single move, I had put all of that at risk. It was both thrilling and terrifying, and the white beard and strong barrel chest belied the thumping of my heart and the adrenaline coursing through my veins. Thank god I was still in good health or the excitement and anticipation of the moment might have killed me right then and there.

She leaned into me, her perfect breasts, and those incredible nipples that had kept me captivated all afternoon, poked into my chest. The kiss was amazing, marvelous, beyond belief, and I moaned and held her closer in euphoric response.

I did not have to force, and I wouldn't have, as God as my witness, I would not hurt this girl for my own lusty needs. This had to be reciprocal and as far as my first request it was. She flowed into my arms like the perfect dance partner, able to go there herself, but enjoying a strong lead. Her lips were soft like butter and sweet like candy, and when I realized her lips were open, that was all the affirmation I needed that she was at least as ready for this first kiss as I was. I'm still not sure of whose tongue broached whose, but it was magnetic, they had needed and found each other, and that first sensation was....incredible. God to be this alive at this age, to feel such total body desire, and yet still be unsure of where this might lead.

I truly was an old fool as I had not really thought 'what next?' Instead I enjoyed the kiss as if he was tasting ambrosia, and in a way I was, as I had lived life long enough to know that opportunities were special and not to be too long considered or they were gone and could not be recreated, and this, this moment was an opportunity of a lifetime.

I felt her hand suddenly, on my thigh, but knowing what it wanted and I gasped as her delicate hand, caressed my wanton desire. My hand was moving down and down, originally her waist, then hip, and finally cradling her incredible ass, the one I watched EVERY time it left a room, in my hand, and her seemingly comfortable with it under my control.

My tachometer was already redlining, needing to be shifted into a higher gear, then hopefully higher and higher again. "Should we stop?" GULP. I looked into those eyes, did she seek permission to stop or go, I loved this girl, wanted this girl, so I was honest, "Oh, I hope not, but I will not hurt you...if you need to I completely understand and love you...but please know...no matter what...I don't think I've ever wanted anything like I want you right now!"

Now my hand was firmly cupping her ass, gently kneading it, thrusting slightly to give her hand greater access....not hearing no or yes...leaning in for a longer, even more passionate kiss!

Such a gentle kind man was strong and passionate as he kissed me, answering my question emphatically. His big strong hand on my ass pulled he against him as I braced myself the my hand on his cock. I began opening his pants as his tongue filled my mouth. All the erotica I had read of older me wanting younger women flooded me as my jeans became uncomfortable and my hand brought forth a moan of pleasure as it wrapped, skin to skin, around his firm cock.

"Bill let me give you a present" I sighed as my head moved down and onto his head. Desperately obscene I was on my hands and knees bobbing up and down his cock. My husbands grandfather was moaning with such joy as I felt his hand on my breast. I moaned right along as he squeezed and rubbed and pinched through the sexy red tee shirt. I stopped and sat up, beaming at him. I thin peeled off the shirt and let him look at my picture perfect chest, my little pink nipples hard as bullets.

I smiled at him and said "is this better?" as his hand quickly took my tit and I moaned nearly orgasmic. I reached out and took his saliva wet cock in my fist and slowly pumped his I watched him lean forward and press his bearded mouth to my breast.

"Oh Bill" I sighed wrapping my hand around his head, pulling him to me."I have wanted this since we met" I confess as his mouth does wonders on my breast and nipple. He moved to the other as I sat enjoying his attention. The TV was still on but I didn't care. I was in heaven pleasing this man forty years my senior.

After a nice long time he sat back smiling and I bent over his lap and took him back into my mouth. He was so hard and I head no idea how long he would last. My mind raced as I ached for more. I remember thinking, "it's one thing to give an old man a blow job as a kindness and another to fuck him cause you want it." The thought of it consumed me as his hand began to slide under my jeans and his finger moved down my ass. I wanted it, I wanted to give myself to this man and give him an experience to sit with at home, when he is bored and alone to think of.

I slowed my motion finally sitting back up. I looked at him as he smiled. He would have been satisfied right there. If I did nothing else, without orgasm. I wouldn't. I began to wonder if it was me? Did men find something about me a turn off and not cum?

"Is everything OK?" I asked him as he laid back. "Did I do something wrong? Not good enough?" I said as a tear welled up in my eye and my inferiority feelings rushed back in. "Am I not sexy enough to make you cum?" I asked nearly crying.

I was so alive, kissing her, feeling her body against mine, it had been decades since I made out, and it was sublime. My body was so on fire, I was acutely aware of everything. I felt her hand leave my cock, momentarily sad, and then thrilled as nimble fingers worked belt buckle, button and zipper with a skill that made me chuckle at my little Kathy. Of course she had skills, and I couldn't wait and when that delicate, but knowledgeable and lusty hand, reached in and grabbed my proudly, rock hard manhood, I groaned with a delight I couldn't otherwise remember.

From that moment on, everything was beyond my wildest fantasy, going down, her warm loving mouth, tenderly pleasing, enjoying, making love to my aching need. "Oh Kathy...Oh girl....mmmmm...mmmmmm" I stammered. Everything about her beyond my wildest or most obscene fantasy. Peeling off her shirt, the smile, so proud to be pleasing, humble, yet fun and teasing, "is this better? Looking at her, honestly telling her, "they're perfect...you're perfect!" Latching my lips as she held firm, wanting me to taste of her enjoy her, make her feel like the woman she was, feel my desire, WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH MY GRANDSON! Not to worry, Grandpa would take care of it...let his wife be the woman she should be.

She was spectacular, did she know it, she should, he felt her hand on his head, encouraging him as he feasted on her teet, they were even more magnificent than I had imagined through the t-shirt and I had imagined vividly.

Finally, back she went, her hands giving way to her lovely mouth, she was a Disneyland of delights and I wanted every ride. Slow down damn clock, let me PLAY. I wanted every part of her everywhere, this might be it, probably would be as god only knows if she might regret, or me, but that was then, this was now and I wanted it ALL.

"Oh...oh....oh my God...Kathy...oh God Kathy...Oh...hhhhh..." It was amazing, as she gave me loving head, a cock sucking worthy of a god, how I held out was beyond belief. I damn near bit a hole through my tongue and lip, squeezing my PC muscle to strangulation.

Then those beautiful eyes looked up at me, suddenly a bit sad, uh oh, I thought...regret? "Is everything OK?...Did I do something wrong? Not good enough?...Am I not sexy enough to make you cum?"

I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it, my head rolled back in laughter.a true but brief belly laugh, "Oh my sweet girl, you are beyond sexy enough....I know you are the sexiest thing up close these eyes have ever seen...do you have any idea how hard I have worked to hold on...I don't know how many times I can go...I hope for more than one...but...but you, you are sexy, wonderful, glorious and I can't imagine feeling any better...but Kathy, oh Kathy....I want, if you'll let me....I can't leave here, this moment without truly having you...I have to...need to...oh God I want to fully feel and enjoy the heaven between your thighs!?!?"

His laugh was disturbing as I assumed the worst. He was laughing at me. But then, no he was happy with me, and oh my, I had hardly thought it through, he wants more, all of me. It was an emotional roller coaster as I looked at the clock and bit my lip searching for a reason, not to.

"I am so glad you like what I am doing" I said awkwardly as my true inferiority came out. "I do want to give you something special." I said as my body ached to feel this man, who clearly wanted me more than I had ever been wanted in my life. My eyes looked into his as he sat looking at me, unsure of what I was thinking. I hardly knew what I was thinking but then I looked down at his cock and picked it up and went back to work.

I pumped with my fist and sucked in as much as I could, I was so alive I wanted to make this man, this happily married grandfather cum in his gradnson's wife's mouth harder than he had ever cum before. I wanted to give him a story nobody at the old age home would believe as he sat watching the sun set reliving in his mind that Sunday in July. I felt his legs squirm as his orgasm rushed on him. I worked him up and down. My lips locked onto his, being pulled up over every nerve and vein then back down, opening my lips with his head until the soft wet flesh of my throat felt him. My fist was around his base and felt him first. I looked up at him watching me with his mouth open. I moaned as I held his stare and he watched me slide up and down and then he stiffened and I felt his throb in my hand and lips. I pulled up with his release tasting his forbidden obscene seed. The back down for more as his eyes closed and he went into that wonderful timeless place. Again and again, up and down up and down, I wanted to give him every second of pleasure I could. I finally released my lock on him as he laid back smiling with his eyes closed. I stood and stretched saturated with his taste.

"Was that OK Grandpa?" I asked as my own fantasy had just been lived as well.

"I am so glad you like what I am doing...I do want to give you something special."Was it rejection, trepidation or an acknowledgement that there was only so much time? It most certainly wasn't a movement as I had suggested. I didn't know, but I didn't question, my Kathy had offered me an incredible gift and I was intent on enjoying it fully. She was an angel, engaged in a most devilish activity, and she took my cock in her hand and doubled her effort. It was so good, so incredibly good, as she licked, pumped, twisted, bobbed, incredible focus and effort as my gorgeous and amazing grand daughter in law gave me the gift and experience of a lifetime. Every nerve and sensation in my body, became focused on enjoying her skill...and love. It was erotic, but it was also so tender, so vulnerable and sooooo......amazing! Working and working and working, she took me up, up up and beyond and over. She could feel it, I knew, as I twitched, tensed, and exploded in climactic bliss. Thrusting my old hips I felt my cock convulse and enjoy sensations I had so long forgotten. I would never forget that moment, firing into her sweet mouth, a huge smile on my face, having the absolute time of my life. She stayed on and made sure she tenderly cared for every drop, not wasting a morsel of my still vibrant seed.

Finished, finally, wonderfully, I leaned back, so, so happy and content. "Was that OK Grandpa?" Asked, my sweet, sweet girl. "Oh honey, thank you..." And then I remembered the proclamation I had made of wanting more to slide within her folds and feel her take me, "Katie, I'm sorry I insinuated more...it is just you are just the most incredible young...no...woman I can imagine...I want you to know...anytime you question if you are deserving or sexy, impossibly desirable the answer is yes...but if you need to feel like a woman in any way...Grandpa is here, and he will always want and love his girl like no other."

Bill's words were sweet as honey dripping down my toned thighs as I beamed at the old man. His smile broad under his beard as he sat, spent, satisfied with my spit still glistening on his cock.

The phone across the room rang, breaking the moment we shared. I went to the phone wearing only my jeans as Bill watched me. I picked up and turned back to Bill smiling as his eyes lazily rose from my hips to my chest. I pushed it out for him with a wink.

"Hello?" I said. "Oh that's too bad. Only nine holes huh?... your dad is coming home with you too, great." I could hardly feign happiness, knowing William and Bill were opposite ends of the bull. "OK, I will have a couple cold ones ready for you gents. Uh huh, OK, bye now" I said and pressed the phone off.

My face could not hide the disappointment. I wanted this as much as Bill and I had not gotten my release and now probably wouldn't. I stepped back across the room to Bill and fell across his lap with my arms around his neck.

"They are going to be home in a minute" I sighed with my head on his chest. His hands warm and strong holding me. "I wanted more" I confessed in a whisper as I raised my face to his. "I guess I will have to take a rain check" I said using the country club term, with a wicked smile and grabbed my tee shirt and kissed Bill. It was not a long kiss, as I did not want to get swept up into throwing caution to the wind and destroying our family, but long enough to touch tongues and know this was not over.

I pushed herself up and pulled the tee shirt down over my still hard nipples feeling the material rub against them. I then got an idea and with a grin said "wait here, I will be right back."

I bounded up the stairs two at a time showing her athletic prowess that had been all star softball player in high school. Then up the next flight to my bedroom. I quickly pulled off the tee shirt and put on a bra and then stripped off my jeans and panties. I then pulled on a new pair panties and the same jeans and went back down to the basement.

I held the white cotton panties in my hand, that I had been wearing while I went down on BIll, so excited! I smiled like a cat with the feathers of the bird still on my lips. I walked up to Bill who now had zipped up and looked respectable.

"A keep sake" I said softly as I opened my hand and gave him the panties. "You better put them someplace safe." I was literally on fire as I had never done anything this nasty before. Something about the secret they already shared made all my little fantasies OK. I bent over him and whispered "next time you may be able to more than smell them." as my hand rubbed his lap finding him back at full attention. I smiled and turned to leave.

"Crack!" his hand slapped my ass as his smile was broad and he was inhaling the gift. I disappeared upstairs and Bill heard the motion of several people as I greeted William, Billy and Nancy at the door. "Hey y'all" with my sweet voice hiding the wild women echoed down in the basement, as intended.

Last edited:
I watched my girl, and that was truly how I thought of her, get up and answer the phone. My heart ached as I saw the joy, exuberance and satisfaction she had been experiencing, got bottled up and squelched, needing to return to the unappreciated, but ever dutiful wife. She gave me another minute, curling up into me, arms around my neck, a kitten, that I wanted to still make purr. I so loved this girl, for all the right reasons, and now some fairly naughty ones. ["They are going to be home in a minute...I wanted more...I guess I will have to take a rain check" /I]. ‘I wanted more...rain check!’ Oh, I hoped she saw and really understood, the utter glee in my eye. One last sweet and tender kiss, as brief as it was heart stopping. “Kathy, I am here, you can have more anytime, you can have anything you want!” I wasn’t in my 60’s, I was sixteen, wanting to smile and whistle, dance and grin, lovesick over a beautiful girl, mooning like a schoolboy.

As she put her t-shirt on, my eyes stayed glued, not wanting to miss a moment of the sunset of her gorgeous breasts, and delicious, pebbly nipples. She watched my eyes, and I hope enjoyed hoe they feasted on her youthful beauty. She was off with a bounce, leaving with a burst of energy that just made me happy. I am sure I was still grinning, basking in the glow of our afternoon, when quick as a flash she was back, oh to have captured that grin on her face, she killer sparkle in her eye, as she held out her hand, offereing me her panties. “Sleep sake” Oh she was a playful little devil, and she captured my heart even more. No gift could have thrilled me more or set my mind and imagination more spinning in Wicked, ungrandfatherly thoughts. I brought them to my nose and inhaled deeply of the saturated materials, tempted to put in my mouth and suck and taste her flavoring. “You better put them someplace safe...next time you may be able to more than smell them.” She had me on fire, a man, older yes, but still shockingly strong, capable and virile. My cock fully hard again as she gave me a final rub through my pants, I gave her my wink, our special sign, “darlin, next time I’ll rip them off!” And I gave her fine ass, a final slap, not so much a good bye, but an absolute promise to return!

I listened closely and all my joy slowly turned to anger. She was sweet and welcoming, my grandson polite, but non pulsed, my son, an ass. I heard William, yes my son, but a pompous jack ass who wouldn’t know an honest day’s work if it bit him. “Hey Kathy, I see you dressed up for us, I hope you are taking care of my boy better than that...” he slapped Billy on the back, “you should have seen him at the club, how the ladies look, there are plenty that I’m sure would love a shot to take your place.” He thought he was being funny, complementing his son, not giving a shit how it might affect your self esteem. I was up stairs in a shot, ready to defend my damsel’s honor, “and I bet they are as full of replacement parts as Megan!” I was referring to my son’s second and current wife, the plastic surgery queen. The two men, my progeny, had already gone into the other room to turn on the final round of ‘The Who Give’s A Fuck Open’ golf tournament on the TV, and I came up to my girl and whispered. “I promise, none of them have all the best parts, in all the best places in a way that could rival you, it would be impossible” as my hand tenderly cupped the perfect ass, I had just spanked only moments before.

I didn’t realize William was just walking in as I took my hand away. There was really nothing he saw, and certainly nothing he heard. But he made a mental note, William had cheated more times than you could count, and with women who didn’t hold a candle to Kathy, and it burned a bit inside him, how much nothing his father and Mother loved this girl, and how little they thought of his own beautiful wife.

Moments later, Nancy’s charming southern drawl could be heard at the front door, thrilled to see her family there, her other grandson should be over soon with his girl. Coming into the kitchen she kissed me, “Papa, do you have the steaks thawing, I picked up sweet corn on the way home, Kathy and I will peel.” She leaned in and gave me a second, longer kiss, slipping in her old, sweet tongue, just for a second. “Remember Papa, it’s Sunday night!” She had her own sparkle, her own devilish wink, and I thanked the lord for my two horny little women here with me, one new and shiny, one older but classic!

The sound of William braggin' on Billy at my expense usually made me sad. Today, however I simply let my tongue slide across my pearly white teeth still slick with Bill's pleasure. I smiled inwardly as William described how the Country Club gals, who I knew, all fawned over Billy. They were twice his age and weight in some cases.

I nearly laughed out loud as Bill appeared and said “and I bet they are as full of replacement parts as Megan!” I smiled at him as he went on complimenting me and making me want to take him into the pool house and give him everything he ever dreamed of. His hand on my ass just reinforced my thoughts, but of course they were interrupted by William looking for the Scotch.

Luckily Nancy appeared sending William away with a simple glance. Alpha males will bang horns but William had no chance against Nancy.

Without acknowledging William she asked “Papa, do you have the steaks thawing, I picked up sweet corn on the way home, Kathy and I will peel.” I watched her lean in and give Bill a kiss, with a little tongue, sending a thrill through me. “Remember Papa, it’s Sunday night!” she said as an odd statement that could really only mean one of two things. They were going to watch 60 minutes or they had a per-set sex night. I noticed my nipples stiff even through my bra as I thought about this.

"Goodness, there is a chill in here" I said as I went to the closet and found a thin burnt orange hoodie I pulled on and zipped up enough to keep my chest hidden. I pushed up the sleeves and moved next to Nancy at the counter. I picked up an ear of corn and suddenly flashed back to holding Bill's cock, I nearly moaned with excitement.

"Bill wasn't any trouble I hope, while we were gone?" Nancy said sending my mind racing. "Did she know? Was she asking? Was it nothing? was it something?" my mind raced.

"No mam, a total pleasure" I said with a big smile as I pulled the husk off the long sweet ears of corn. I watched her handle the corn and was turned on as her hands were as strong and more talented with forty more years of experience.

"My god why does he even look at anyone else? If she handles his cock the way she shucks corn, he should be a well satisfied man" I was thinking as she was talking about Molly Crenshaw and some illness or something. With the corn shucked I went to get the meat from the fridge. A platter of steaks was ready and I called into the den "one of you boys want to tend to the fire?"

"Can't you do it hon? We're watching golf" I heard, not unexpectedly, come from Billy who somehow was half in the bag already. William loved getting him drunk for some reason.

"Sure" i said accepting my place as the dutiful wife/house slave.

Bill appeared and smiled "I'll take care of that for you" he said and winked at Nancy and headed out to the pool deck where the bar-b-Que stood.

I smiled at Nancy and said "you certainly have him well trained."

She smiled a knowing smile and said "you just have to find that good place to scratch and they will do anything you want. You seem to be well on your way..." she said nodding towards Bill opening the lid and starting the gas flames. I was stunned. Again my mind raced in the span of a second through all the possibilities and her knowing, him telling, her guessing....

"I don't think he is doing anything for me, probably whatever Sunday night brings" I said leaning into Nancy with my hip to hers in a "you got it going on" kind of dance move. She actually blushed. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

Just then Mark and Pamela, yeah, she did not go by Pam, came into the kitchen carrying two bottles of wine and a cherry pie.

"I baked it myself" Pamela said offering the pie to Nancy in a "I will prove I am good enough for you" kind of way we all do when we first date someone. I had made blueberry, but it was fall and I am less exciting.

Mark beamed at his beauty and then kissed Nancy on the cheek. "She spent all day on it" he said proudly. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"They are in there" I said with a dismissive look towards the den. "Exciting golf TV" I said with a smile to Pamela.

Pamela offered to help but Nancy told her to go and enjoy the day with Mark dismissing them to the den.

Bill reappeared from the deck as they went into the den.

Megan pulled her Mercedes SL 550 convertible into the road side bar and grill just 3 miles away from her step daughter in-law's house. The "Champagne" Mercedes with the natural cream interior had been a birthday present from her William, and her baby knew what she liked and took care of her. She liked to call it "Champagne", the Mercedes dealer had sized her up coming in the door, and made sure he used the word champagne often. He knew a wannabe when he saw one, a woman with plastics tits and questionably placed botox who envisioned herself as the next Marilyn and focused her post high school activity in earning her MRS, and finding her small town Jack Kennedy. Thank God! Every dealer gets allotments and some clinkers in their mix of cars. This however was a $115,000 clinker that "champagne" was really a sort of putrid pink/mauve with a somewhat faded, shiny luster that looked like lipstick after a solid two hours of drinking. The wannabe Marilyn was the only fish who might bite and thankfully she devoured it, hook line and sinker!

Sure William wasn't the most attentive husband in the world, but he was more than happy to give her the nicest toys and the lifestyle she loved. He had bought her the best saline filled tits money could buy, and supplemented her body in so many delicious ways, so he couldn't keep his, or most any other man with a working cock's eyes, off her. Oh how she enjoyed herself, in selfies, her full length mirror, and even her little hand held she would position at the perfect angle, as she used her fingers and toys and watched her irresistible, a legend in her own mind, cunt get gratified by her touch. She liked being the object of their, everyone's affection, but hands off viewing only please...laughing as a sexual gladiator, "Are you not entertained?" She knew they were, as she either sat at a full profile or leaned over just right for the men to enjoy her "perfect" tits. She was quite the package, just ask her.

William had picked her up in a bar, not dissimilar from this one, almost 5 years ago now. The handsome older man in the dark designer suit with the hand stitching, the open collared custom tailored shirt with the platinum monogrammed cuff links, the bronzed tan, and the Lagerfeld cologne had approached her at the bar late at 11:00 PM one night. She had been with a girlfriend, another wannabe with a similar agenda. But they knew what to do when the other caught a whale, and so the girl played wing woman, fawning just enough to heighten the sexual attention, and just playful enough in her interaction with Megan to get him to drool, before leaving them alone. A quick blow job in the restroom that night, her tits were only B's then, versus the massive D orbs she now flaunted, but her rigorous workout routine completed the initial package nicely. That first "date" led to exchanged phone numbers, then a second, third, etc.

It wasn't until the third date, she realized he had a wife, but he was clearly looking to trade out to a newer model, and none of this bothered her. She had long felt the best ones were already taken and she would have to lure the man she wanted. Although she knew there were suspicions within the family, only William and she knew the lurid truth. She purred as she remembered how he would phone his wife while Megan sucked his cock, or was pounding in her doggy style, so filthy yet so hot! He was so big and so, mmmm, manly, in those moments, she got off on it as much as he did. It had almost been a shame, when he divorced and they married, but only in terms of the sex. The other benny's of the job were incredible, other than...the family.

Hillbilly's done good, she thought of them. Her William was a financier, the wealthy Grandpa, in many ways a glorified plumber or so her William made her believe. Real men made money having others do the dirty work, and he was a bit worried about his son in the business. However, Billy seemed to get it, and kept his hands clean, his woman in place, and was becoming a legend at the country club.

And oh the women in her husband's family, what pieces of work they were. The old grandmother matriarch, with her condescending tone regarding housework and christian service. And Billy's wife, just a few years younger than her, and sucking up to the old people like she was their daughter or something. She was hot in her own casual way, but not in the upper crust, couture manner, a real man should want like William. Maybe if she had a pair of tits like hers, her Billy might look at Kathy like William did her. This new little Pamela was more like it, but a bit of a threat. Kathy would have been a threat to, but in jeans and t-shirts, or tennis skirts or yoga pants, how could she compete with someone like Megan, in her Marilyn like halter red dress, and strappy heels, she was always dressed to the 9's and making William proud of his trophy.

She finished her Jack and diet coke, and saw the cowboy coming up, she knew the walk and anticipated the line before he said it. She let his eyes feast on her, soaking in his adoration, letting his dick start to throb in is bluejean wranglers and cowboy boots. She had to admit he was a tasty looking package, but that was all, look don't touch. "Howdy, since you seem to be alone, could I..." That was all she let him say. She slapped $10 down for a $4 drink, and looked at the handsome young man, looked him up and down and sneered. "Honey, you're cute, don't get me wrong, but there is no way you can afford this..." She let her hands wave at her body made by Mattel, and hopped in her car.

She pulled up at her in-laws house and was her falsely sweet self coming in the back door, "Howdy all", she didn't see Nancy roll her eyes, but Kathy did. "Oh how nice you two shucking corn for us, I'm sure it will be delicious, where is my man, I need to give him a big kiss! I've missed him so." Nancy just nodded over her shoulder, "what else, he is in watching golf with his sons and Pamela, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you.....Nice dress!" Megan didn't hear the sarcasm in her tone, or if she did she ignored it. "Thank you, another gift from your generous son!" she beamed and bounced in to see William.

Bill came in, and Nancy smiled at him. "Why don't you take our Katy here and run down to the dairy and pick up some fresh vanilla ice cream and milk to have with the pie. Take your time, I think Kathy could use a little break from all this family! It has suddenly gotten a bit less enjoyable around here."

I didn't mind these family gathers all that much. I mean Megan was, well, Megan. A gold digger who had her claws in William. Billy felt bad for his mom but she knew what she was marrying when she did. And Megan was harmless enough. Pamela was new and knowing Mark his eyes would hook onto a new fancy mare any day now.

I had to turn away as Nancy subtly acknowledged Megan, the bane of Nancy's existence, with her eye roll and elegant sarcasm which of course passed through Megan's head as easily as algebra or a man's cum.

"God I am awful" I thought as we got things ready for the BBQ.

I smiled as Bill came back in. My heart skipped a beat with his raw natural swagger and warm look. Nothing Nancy could object to, but I knew where his head was and it was not my eyes.

"Why don't you take our Katy here and run down to the dairy and pick up some fresh vanilla ice cream and milk to have with the pie. Take your time, I think Kathy could use a little break from all this family! It has suddenly gotten a bit less enjoyable around here." Nancy said and my head raced. "Did she know? Was this consent? Was she just being the wonderful nice grandmother who knew I shared her feelings for everyone?"

"There is too much to do here?" I objected as luckily the hoodie covered my throbbing nipples as the image of thick cream took me back to the basement and Bill's most pleasant release.

"I have been doing this since you were a sparkle in your daddy's eye" Nancy said to me with a wink and a smile. "Go on, Bill will get lost if he doesn't have someone to point him in the right direction." she said looking at her husband who smiled at her lovingly.

"If you insist, I won't fight too hard. I know the company will be better than that room" I said with a bit of a biting tone. Bill made me feel so good I had t a hard time hiding my contempt for the golfers in other room.

Bill leaned over and kissed Nancy on the mouth and with one arm nearly pulled her off her feet as their tongues danced, and I blushed and looked away. The sight of these two so in love and so in heat was amazing. So many Sundays I sat next to them worried I might curse or not smile enough, when they just wanted to get home and enjoy each other as God intended.

"You git" Nancy finally said in her north Texas twang, and slapped Bill's backside. I grabbed my bag and did not even say anything to the other room as we went out into the driveway.

As I got the fire ready, my thoughts were on Kathy and our afternoon together. I didn't like those new fangled gas gas grills. It wasn't money, it was flavor and tradition. Give me an old Weber kettle grill, a big pyramid of real charcoal, nothing could beat that flavor. I had it all set up, as soom as momma gave me the go ahead, I would light the inferno and as the charcoal tuned grey, with a glowing center, I would spread it out and create a true barbecue experience.

I thought Momma was going to have me start the steaks, but she couldn't have surprised me more when she gave me the opportunity to spend a few stolen minutes with the woman who I couldn't forget leaning over me, bare chested, sucking my cock not much more than an hour earlier.

"Why don't you take our Katy here and run down to the dairy and pick up some fresh vanilla ice cream and milk to have with the pie. Take your time, I think Kathy could use a little break from all this family! Much to her credit and my disappointment, Kathy tried to beg off, but Nancy would have nothing of it.

I kissed her goodbye, and her sweet tongue teased me, just as it had so expertly done thousands of times before. What Kathy didn't hear was Nancy's instruction, "Help her feel better Bill, she is an incredible young woman, make her FEEL it." She had that twinkle that shocked him. He knew her better than to think she knew and was telling him to enjoy himself.

They headed out out and I held the door open to my Ford F-150 pick up. We had a family car, a nice one, but I loved this old pick up, and knew it would be just fine with Kathy. I started the pickup and pulled out of their driveway and headed down the near mile gravel road to the county highway.

"That Megan, don't let her bother you. Any woman can look good all dolled up, but a girl that can make a man's heart jump, in an old pair of levi's and t-shirt, that's a real woman." I had described Kathy to a tee, and I looked over smiling behind the white beard and those blue eyes. I was a little nervous, this first time alone with her after, but I wanted to get by that.

I reached over and put my hand on her leg, and she felt so good. I knew they had a minute at least to "talk", Nancy had said as much, so I pulled down the dirt road, a half mile, exactly halfway between the house and the highway, and drove down the rarely used road that led to the boat launch into the small local lake.

I pulled over to the side, and put the truck in park. My heart was beating, and I wasn't sure what we could really accomplish in the few stolen moments we had here. All I knew was I hadn't stopped thinking about her one second since she had hopped upstairs, leaving her panties in her wake.

"Come here Kathy girl" I said, as she seemed a bit confused at my actions. "Don't worry." However she slid over next to me and I put my big paw around her shoulder. Turning her toward me, and as I pulled her into kiss me, she felt my hands unzipper the hoodie. Suddenly my hand was sliding up the bottom of her t-shirt, my large hand fondling her breast as I moaned, my strong fingers working her nipple.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you for one second since you left me, and I know we don't have much time...." He was trying to talk as they began making out like a couple of teenagers. "...and I know we can't do much, but I think at least for now, that call left you a bit high and needy..." I pulled up her t-shirt and my lips again found her perfect breast and if her rock hard nipples were any indication, I was right. my hand went to her waist band of her comfy levi's and surprisingly skillfully quickly undid the button and slid down her zipper.

I slid my hand down, inside the new fresh panties, and my hand cupped her bare, wet pussy. I pushed my fingers up inside of her, and began to pump them back in. She didn't need to be readied, she needed to be finished. Suddenly they were both 18 again, a boy getting to third base, kissing her passionately, and fingering her, with lust, desire and almost indescribable passion!

Bill opened my door to the old pick up and I was back at Grandpa's farm. Same truck, same hot Texas afternoon with a dry wind blowing the dust around. I lowered the zipper on the hoodie as he stepped around the truck and got in. I rolled down my window, always enjoying the feel of the wind as we drive.

He said something about Megan and I smiled sweetly as he complimented me at her expense. I was so fucking horny I could not believe it. Billy's grandfather, white beard and all and i was ready to do anything he asked. My thighs burned and were quenched as he turned away from the highway.

"Is he going to really do this?" I thought as my nipples ached in my bra and I was ready to ride this old man into bliss.

I let the wind blow my hair back from my face as he pulled to a stop. I felt like I was ten again in Grandpa's truck but oh so different., Then I had hoped for some candy, now I was looking for a more mature treat.

He put his arm around me and pulled me tight as his other hand was big and firm on my thigh.

"Oh take me please" I thought as I looked up into his blue eyes. "Nobody will know. I promise I will never tell" I was trying to telepathically tell him. When he kissed me I lost it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and accepted his tongue as deep in my forbidden mouth as I could take it. his beard scratchy and soft all at once against my face as his hand was quickly under my shirt and deftly unclasping my bra. His firm touch produced a moan from me like I just came.

"Oh Bill yes, it feels so good" I sighed leaning back to give him access to me. He took the hint and inhaled my breast. I knocked of his cowboy hat and ran my hands over his crew cut. He went back and forth between my breasts sucking each nipple fully. Then I felt him opening my jeans. There was not even a thought of saying no as my zipper dropped as his hand pushed it's way confidently after my precious flesh. I looked at him as his finger slid along my clit. My mouth was open with the incredible sensation, the erotic forbidden nature of being touched like this. I closed my eyes and was back in that hot attic as a girl exploring myself.

I opened my legs and bit my lip and nodded for him to go further. He was gentle and kind but a man through and through and I wanted all of him. I reached to his lap and found him rock hard. I felt like a teen again hurrying towards the unknown. I unzipped his pants and soon had his cock in my fist. Then he slid his finger into me. It was like a bolt of lightening as I arched up off the seat and unexpected surged with orgasm. He did not stop and I did not want him to. I held on to his cock my body came again. The hot pick up cab was awkward but we did not care.

"Oh God Bill yes! YES!" I cried into the open window over my head as the hot sun beat down on me. I released his cock and savored the pleasure he had given me. He slid his hand out of my jeans and I looked at him. "Can I fuck you?" I said. I was shocked by the words and the directness but we were now lovers and I wanted him inside me. Right there in that pick up truck cab, sweating with heat. I sat up and not hearing "no" started to slide my jeans and panties off.

I had so wanted to please her, to pleasure her, licking, sucking and biting her nipples. Finally slipping my fingers inside the pussy I had been thinking about non stop now for nearly three hours. My Kathy felt so good, every movement she made, each kiss, moan and opening and welcoming my advances felt like the fountain of youth. A man cannot feel more young and virile than knowing a young beautiful woman wants him and the fact this incredible beautify was my grand daughter in law, OH GOD!! She did want me, I could tell, this wasn't pity or a favor, this was lust and desire, and I tripled that back for her.

My fingers had barely entered when I knew that spasm, that release of her forbidden juice, and that moan meant I had just made my little girl cum. I was one fired up grandpa, and hungry as a wild coyote on a hunt. I stayed in an played, increasing the intensity, sliding my thick strong fingers in and out of her amazing cunt. "Oh Kathy....you're just...oh Kathy!!" I moaned as the little minx wouldn't let me just serve her. I was so focused on her, I don't know when she undid my pants, nor when she pulled out my hard, and incredibly wanting cock. A second and a third time, I felt those spasms, her whole body wretching, pushing her tongue now hard into my mouth, wanting more of me, as I did her.

"I never even dreamed this might happen....no matter how spectacular I though you were...how could you possibly be interested in me...but honey...I am so...oh God so....happy!" It was probably an odd word, but it was so appropriate, as I not only felt incredible lust and desire, but I also felt absolute joy in these taboo moments taking and enjoying my grandson Billy's wife.

"Oh God Bill yes! YES!" As her words rang out, I can't describe how good it made me feel to be so thoroughly pleasing this beautiful lass, and having a quiet confidence, I was making her feel things perhaps her husband never had, or at least certainly hadn't done recently, not like this incredible woman, this amazing body deserved. "Let Grandpa take care of you anytime, you will never understand how completely I want you!" Was it those words or were we just inevitably arriving at this destination point on this incredible taboo journey and forbidden dance. She let go of my cock and I feared we were done, which would have been fine, my purpose had been to let her enjoy and I had succeeded beyond my wildest aspirations. I had gotten a chance to enjoy that piece of heaven between her smooth thighs, and touch and enjoy her most tender lips. "Can I fuck you?" I jerked my head up, both of them, smiling and dripping respectively. I just stared, unable to process my good fortune. She was serious, and the thought alone almost made me cum. At first I could only watch, as she wiggled out of her jeans, and tossed off another pair of soaked panties. There she was, bare ass naked, and the damned prettiest thing I had ever seen.

I opened my car door, and she probably thought i was bolting, realizing the depth of the betrayal we were about to perpetrate. Nothing could have been farther from the truth. I pulled down and steppe my old ass out of my jeans, kicking off my boots in the process. I took off my shirt and rolled it in a ball and handed it into her. "Put this behind your head Kathy, and lay down on the seat..." God bless the old F-150 and its bench seats! "Oh Kathy girl, yes, yes, yes, you can fuck me...whenever and as many times as you want...I will never refuse you, nor ever have anything I want to do more."

Climbing back in my cock was rigid hard, never used viagara and never would need to, this was pure hard Texas man libido. She was spread open like the flower she was, her nectar pouring out of her center and calling me in. Climbing up on top of her, I leaned down and kissed her, just as I pushed my old, rock hard cock deep. The fire in my eyes, heart and loins, could have burned a hundred acres of fresh trees. I kissed as I began to thrust in and out, her body perfectly responding to every thrust..."Oh Kathy, fuck me, please fuck me...I want you so much!!!!"

Last edited:
The excitement in his eyes ran through me. We both wrestled our way out of our clothes in seconds. Laying back on the dusty old pickup seat brought back so many memories. My first time had been in a truck like this. But this was different. This was Bill and he was stripped and climbing on top of me. He had said such beautiful things but now had that look men get, he wanted more, wanted what I had asked for.

My hands felt his hairy cheeks as my legs opened and he found a warm wet place for his cock. I kissed him as he paused for just long enough for me to lose my breath and then...

His grunt and groans brought me back as the sensation I had ached for was finally fulfilled.
I wrapped myself around his hard body pumping like a twenty year old into me.

"Oh yes Bill, that's it! Give it to me, give it all to me..." I said looking up at the ceiling of the old truck I saw a picture of Nancy, from many years before, on the driver side visor held in place with a red rubber band. She looked lovely posed in a light colored dress sitting on a chair like they did back then, back before I went skinny dipping in Grandpa's creek as a girl. My mind flashed to the memory of being caught by him that day and remembered how he looked at me.

Bill's loud groan and words "fuck me Kathy" brought me back.

"OK, roll over" I said moving out from under him and letting the old man lay with his feet hanging out of the open door as I straddled him. His hands on my hips looking up smiling at her beautiful face and tits in the warm afternoon sun. A sheen of sweat was glistening on my porcelain skin. I lifted my strong athletic body and reached under and guided him. I locked eyes with him feeling him under me just then I opened and let him slide into my dripping flesh. I looked up and closed my eyes as my fists rested on his chest. I took all of him and exhaled as my thighs rested on his hips. I slowly began to grind. My face turned back to him. His smile was gone now replaced with the sensation of complete bliss and a little surprise at how incredible the moment was.

"Been a while since you had someone like me, huh Grandpa?" I said, possibly speaking to my own Grandpa in a fantasy from long ago, in a voice even the Texas sun couldn't match in heat or power. I leaned down and rubbed a drop of sweat from my nose against his before slipping my tongue into his mouth. My hips rose and fell like a bow over a violin, back and forth, in and out, no start and no stop, just pleasure, endless pleasure.

Sitting up on him I looked down and slowly gyrated my hips. Then feeling his cock throb I quickened my motion, forward and back, around around watching him. His mouth opened in silence and I knew he was close. I was there too.

"Give it to me Bill" I said as calmly as I could as I began to shake with pleasure.

Back